Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 05-12-2013, 11:15 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstar
A spirit is not allowed to come into your private areas like the shower room if you do not wish them to.There are laws on the spiritual plane as well as the earthly plane.Your own spirit energy can stop their energy from breaking through,after all you are a spiritual being yourself.

I feel more comfortable with this.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:38 AM
MMM

they CANNOT go everywhere
they can only go to where the level of their vibration takes them
Old 06-12-2013, 07:04 PM
Experiencer
Twinkle, this is a good question you ask. I'm going to try to give you the spiritist understanding on this subject.

When a spirit stays in this earthly reality, it's because something still draws them to be here. Some stay a little just after they die, because they want to see the aftermath of their passing, while some go straight to the spiritual realm where they belong.

If your friend was attracted to you, that's a good excuse for them to not want to leave your side. So you can talk to your friend and explain to them that they shouldn't feel afraid of separation because we are all spiritually connected and this life is just a tiny part of our vast spiritual existence. Your friend will encounter friends and much love where he/she has to go and it's not very productive for them to stay here. Perhaps you'll need to explain this many times before they accept this. Ask higher spirits to help in this process too.

As for privacy, all I'm gonna say is that you really shouldn't worry about that. Keep in mind that when your thoughts are focused on things that make your spiritual energy go up, such as love, compassion and forgiveness, you will block those who's energy is low and focused on voyeurism, sexual pleasures, etc. MMM is right, so you want to make the vibration around you go up. Bering fearful and uptight makes the spiritual energy/vibration around go down.

More developed spirits, when they come to our earthly realm to visit, do respect people's feelings.

Less developed spirits cannot go anywhere they want because their consciousness is focused on things that make them constricted (low vibration/physically denser/more constrained in time and space). The more they develop their consciousness, the less physically constrained they become. Highly developed spirits are able to acquire omnipresence, so they are anywhere and everywhere without any physical constraint.

You can watch the movie The Astral City, perhaps it'll give you a better idea of all this.
Old 16-12-2013, 07:12 PM
Deactivated Account

This is awesome info, Fairyana. Thanks for sharing & all of your helpful posts!
Old 22-12-2013, 08:22 PM
Suspended
Guide

I did not read these additional replies until now. Yes, they were helpful. Thanks for the information.
Old 22-12-2013, 08:26 PM
Shade

Ghosts or spirits not yet led to the Light Path or those that run away or some kind of subterfuge, eventually go through spirit rot and become "stagnated". Or "decayed". And then they are *sucked* into Purgatory which is to my opinion worse than Hell.
Old 30-12-2013, 03:45 AM
Feathers

If the do they do.....I guess worrying about it won't change it. smiles..but I would like to think they are not interested in such things.