Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 03-12-2013, 04:48 AM
Suspended
Guide

This is concerning ghosts on earth plane, not spirits in the light.

I was told by a medium that my friend does not have much to do since he has no responsibilities now. I do not know if it is even true that my friend is a ghost. I am asking about this since he was sexually interested in me.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:22 PM
SeekerOfSpirit

I heard of earthbound spirits/ghosts following people home from being at their location. For them just to roam around because they have nothing to do, I highly doubt it. I am not dead, so I truly don't know how far one travels. This friend of yours, I'm sorry for his passing. I hope someone can talk him into passing over if he's earthbound, especially now that his friends and family are still around and someone he trusts is able to talk to him.

If for some reason he is near you, he'd make himself known. If he is near you, please send him over to the light if you can.

Spirits are with you constantly, even when your in the shower, bedroom or bathroom. Spirits are everywhere around you. These are spirits that have passed over as well as your guides and angels.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:36 PM
Suspended
Guide

Will something work to keep ghosts away in the bathroom and bedroom like crystals or something?
Old 04-12-2013, 06:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle
Will something work to keep ghosts away in the bathroom and bedroom like crystals or something?

You could tell whoever it is, in no uncertain terms, that the bathroom and your room are off limits to them. Ask that person to please respect your space. You don't mind them being anywhere else, but they need to stay out unless you specifically ask them in. Do it in a nice way, but be specific and a little forceful. Hopefully that will work. I've had to do that my spirits trying to play with our dogs - they got scared - they didn't understand.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:58 PM
catlady

gosh when i die im gonna spy on keanu reeves for sure. lol
being sensible now they can see you any time. it used to worry me no end too. i used to ask for "privacy" at certain times and block out anything i felt from them,makes the mind easier to cope with if i blocked out the thought that maybe im being watched.im sure our loved ones would abide by oiur wishes.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:45 PM
Master

I am sure there a lot of ghosts around , even a few pervy ones . That was kind of the idea behind this post by me .
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=58399
Old 04-12-2013, 10:33 PM
Suspended
Guide

I would not mind as much if ghosts saw us as energy or holograms like that is how we see them. That way, not all the body details are as clear so you do not look as naked.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:05 AM
Master

I think you just haft to accept that there are a few ghosts ( dead people ) that are hanging around watching . Robert Monroe has an interesting comment in one of his astral projection books about explaining what two people are doing(sex) to some beings he is showing the earth the beings have never been human . He explained it as they were making copies of them selvs .
Old 05-12-2013, 05:31 PM
Seeker

Most People when they finish in life will move on........... They will probably have much more to do than 'hang around' watching you in the shower. Other spirits are interested in us and are around all the time watching and the best time to watch is in our own spaces and privacy as this is the best time to see us as 'ourselves' so to speak.

Think of it as we would watch a soap opera on the television to 'see' what happens to characters in there made up daily lives and follow their story lines. Generally these characters are different in their 'street persona' to that of the behind doors.
Old 05-12-2013, 09:39 PM
Angelstar

A spirit is not allowed to come into your private areas like the shower room if you do not wish them to.There are laws on the spiritual plane as well as the earthly plane.Your own spirit energy can stop their energy from breaking through,after all you are a spiritual being yourself.