Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 13-11-2019, 03:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Natural Relief for a bloated stomach due to a gluten intolerance?

I have been struggling with gluten sensitivity for a while now and my stomach is bloated and I'm feeling very uncomfortable. What can I do to start feeling better and get rid of the bloat?
Old 13-11-2019, 07:28 AM
Master

Hi Evianna,

I'm confused. Do you mean you've cut out gluten and are still bloated, or that you would like to find a way to continue eating gluten without the bloat?

The reason I'm asking is that I have a similar issue with lactose intolerance. I can get by with Lactose free dairy and the occasional lactase pill to help with digestion, but the best solution for me is to cut out dairy entirely, that's when I have zero issues with my digestion. I'm not sure if there is a pill, that would allow you to tolerate gluten, despite your sensitivity, you really need to check that with your doctor. I doubt that there is any natural remedy that would help with this as you need a specific enzyme, as far as I'm aware.
Old 14-11-2019, 10:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evianna
I have been struggling with gluten sensitivity for a while now and my stomach is bloated and I'm feeling very uncomfortable. What can I do to start feeling better and get rid of the bloat?
As No One stated, digesting gluten requires a specific enzyme you may be deficient in. I take digestive enzymes which do help a bit, but I often forget to take them before consuming gluten or lactose, then I am in a world of pain which can last a few days to a week...it is very uncomfortable and I cannot do anything.

The solution, of course, is to go gluten free... totally!

You are possibly (not definitely) suffering from a leaky gut or an overgrowth of Helicobacter Pylori or maybe some gastroparesis...but get it checked out by a medical practitioner... definitely...go and see a doctor and don't just take my word for it.

Sometimes we need to make sacrifices in our diet for optimum health and we find we develop certain food sensitivities that we were never sensitive to before and this can be very annoying.

For the bloat, drink water and keep well hydrated. Peppermint Tea is a good stand by, so is dill weed, fennel, gentian, ginger, charcoal and simethicone.

Massaging a swollen, painful gut with Vicks, using a hot water bottle can also assist with gripe pain and so can frequent hot baths with peppermint oil.

Bending and stretching can also help expel the trapped gas and so can certain yoga postures like Pawan Muktasana...also known as the "fart releasing pose"...yep, that's what it actually translates as. LOL

All the best.
Old 12-12-2019, 06:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Natural Relief for a bloated stomach due to a gluten intolerance?

Sometimes, eating too much or eating sodium-rich foods causes flatulence or bloating. In which the stomach looks bloated or swollen. The problem of flatulence seems very uncomfortable,
in which gas is filled inside the small intestine. Flatulence may be a sign that the food eaten has not been digested properly. Bloating problems can also be seen in women who are having periods. If you want, you can get rid of flatulence.
If you have a habit of eating too often, then you invite your stomach to the problem of bloating. Eating too often causes food to get stuck in the digestive system. Also, when you eat food frequently, you do not chew the food properly. Therefore, it takes longer time to digest the larger piece going inside the stomach. Due to this, there is a problem of blotting.
Drinking soda or carbonated drinks causes swelling in the stomach area. Carbonated drinks trap air in the digestive system, which can cause inflammation. So, if you have a habit of drinking soda then you skip it. Because of coarse grains, if you have a habit of eating coarse grains like lentils, gram and beans, then you may have a problem of blotting due to this. The above mentioned food products contain high carbohydrates
which cannot be digested easily and because of this, there is a problem of gas and bloating. If there is no proper difference between foods, at least 2-3 hours should be required between your meal and bedtime. If you did not make this difference, then you may have a problem of blotting. Food takes time to breakdown and digest. But if you do not differentiate, then it can become a hindrance for you and you may have stomach problems. There are some substances that are not beneficial for your body due to food allergies. So in such a situation you need to pay attention to which foods are good for your stomach. Otherwise, you may have food allergies. And you may have problems with bloating, pain, and bloating in your stomach. Make a distance from a gaseous diet. Some gaseous foods such as beans, broccoli, cabbage, cabbage, cauliflower, and kale bokchoy are good foods for you, so make a habit of eating them slowly. Eat less salt; you must have heard this thing before. Swelling occurs by eating salt. The more salt you take in food, the more salt will hold water. And water will collect in the body. A teaspoon of salt contains 2,300 mg of sodium, but your body only needs 200mg a day. Tips to reduce blotting Aniseed fennel or drinking its tea removes stomach gas in one minute. You must add turmeric powder to your food. It can be relieved from the problem of flatulence and it also relieves stomach pain. Lemon water if you are constantly having problems with flatulence, then wake up daily and drink warm water. Lemon water has naturally enhancing properties. Which help in bloating your stomach. Sometimes there is sodium in our body due to which the problem of dehydration starts and blotting is caused due to drinking plenty of water. Lemon water helps in removing extra water from the body. Green coriander drinks green coriander tea when flatulence occurs. This will help relieve stomach pain and also remove gas. Tulsi leaf: You will get a lot of benefits by consuming some leaves of Tulsi. Apart from this, you can make and drink basil tea too. Yogurt contains bacteria, due to which the stomach is always fine and the food also digests. A little grain of parsley does not cause flatulence after eating the parsley food.
Old 02-01-2020, 06:03 AM
Experiencer

You could try investigating LOW FODMAP foods. You might have a problem with more foods than just gluten. https://www.activebeat.com/diet-nutr...xoCn1sQAvD_BwE
We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.
William Ralph Inge (1860-1954)
Old 23-01-2020, 01:47 PM
Newbie ;)

hey

thanks for the idea

i appreciate