Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 13-11-2016, 06:34 AM
Ascender
This rare Supermoon falls in the sign of Taurus, which is a steady and practical earth sign. Taurus is represented by the Bull and in ancient mythology, the Bull represents illumination.

Taurus energy is about hitting that “bullseye” in order to awaken to our fullest potential and realize our goals, dreams and wishes.

Even though Supermoons are often highly emotional, this Taurus energy is going to bring a calming and grounding effect.

In fact, November’s Supermoon is going to help us to see things from a more practical and logical point of view and will even help us to put some actionable plans into place.

When the Moon shifts into Taurus however, we are going to feel a calming effect and will be able to see things with a newfound clarity.

The Taurus Full Moon also comes as a reminder for us to think about our self worth and feelings of security in the world. This is on both a practical and a spiritual level.

On a practical level, this Full Moon may be bringing up issues with finances that we need to address.

Taking responsibility for how you spend your money and how you earn your money is going to be highlighted by this Full Moon and perhaps this energy may help you to take a more conservative and practical approach.

If you have a poor relationship with money, this Supermoon energy may also be the perfect time to think about mending your relationship with your finances and to start thinking more abundantly.

We live in an abundant Universe where all our needs are taken care of. The more we can hold and act on this belief, the easier it is going to be for us to align with the energy of abundance.

On a spiritual level, this Taurus Full Moon will be asking us to take a closer look at our feelings of self worth and emotional security.

If you have been feeling insecure in your body or in who you are, the Full Moon may expose these wounds in order to bring healing.

This Full Moon is also going to be helping us think about our self worth on a deeper level as well. Questions may be raised like- Am I living life up to my fullest potential? What self limiting beliefs are holding me back?

Questions like these may be amplified on the Full Moon and may help to bring some awareness or awakening over where you are leading with your fears and what changes you can make to start living a life that truly feels good.

Taurus energy favors practicality and taking a methodical approach to achieving your goals, so perhaps thinking about your life from this standpoint will be beneficial.

November’s Supermoon is going to bring a powerful energy and vibration to the world that we may already be starting to feel.

Overall, this Taurus Supermoon is here to teach us how to ground our emotions, enhance our feelings of self worth and open our hearts to the abundance of the Universe.

The November 2016 full moon also represents the karmic adjustments required to keep your loved ones on-side as you move ahead on your new spiritual path. For your spiritual goals to succeed you must respect parent/child relationships and also consider the environmental implications of your plans.

This full moon pushes you to double down on your new spiritual path. You will want to express the new you in an eccentric or original way. This is great for your ego and your new goals (Sun) but is going to cause increasing tension within existing relationships and your family (Moon).

The women in your life, especially your mother, may appear overly protective and see your new direction as too risky. If the buildup of tension in such relationships is addressed early then your creative intelligence will kick in to find original solutions.

The full moon changes in response to your new spiritual path should be seen as karmic adjustments more than major life changes. If you rebel against the concerns of your loved ones and act with arrogance, then sudden outbursts and rash actions will cause real drama in your life.

Hope everyone experiences good weather and clear skies enabling a glimpse of this rare moon
Old 13-11-2016, 06:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Fantastic, Thank you, Sara!

I like how it says to clear out your karma. I agree, it's a good time to get that built up dead energy out of your systems! Light some tea candles, meditate for peace and abundance......... moving forwards..

Oh, and If you want to see the Full moon Live online, here is a link to a web cast

There was a massive earth quake in New Zealand today, with a Tsnuami warning, I wonder what effect did the Full moon energies have on that, as we all know the moon is directly affected by the water. Crazy stuff.
Old 13-11-2016, 11:37 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Fantastic, Thank you, Sara!

I like how it says to clear out your karma. I agree, it's a good time to get that built up dead energy out of your systems! Light some tea candles, meditate for peace and abundance......... moving forwards..

Oh, and If you want to see the Full moon Live online, here is a link to a web cast

There was a massive earth quake in New Zealand today, with a Tsnuami warning, I wonder what effect did the Full moon energies have on that, as we all know the moon is directly affected by the water. Crazy stuff.

Thanks for the link

The earthquake was long and strong and since I live 5 minutes from the beach my area was evacuated for a short while in the middle of the night. The energy here in the South Island of NZ is intense right now people are anxious and fearful that there will be another big quake and/or tsunami as aftershocks have been of a high magnitude, I'm sure the energies of the super moon have effected what's going on here.
Old 14-11-2016, 01:21 AM
Master
The moon here is coming up in a slightly hazy sky, but it's full and it's very bright - very lovely.

I heard about your earthquakes and will keep you all in my thoughts.

Old 14-11-2016, 03:42 AM
Experiencer
Thanks for the heads up Clover. I should download a moon calendar app. can't wait to find a good rest area tomorrow night and meditate under it. I should be going through Wyoming or Utah by then, lots of quiet dark places through there. Should be perfect :)
Old 14-11-2016, 06:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Hey no problem guys

Sara, I hope you are all safe and sound in New Zealand, I was hearing there was all sorts of mini earthquake effects. Just wow

Preview from last night. Not bad. Its huge, I just don't have the camera equipment. :( Overall, good energy here in the south tropics area ;p

Old 14-11-2016, 06:55 PM
Master

Thick cloud here. Can't see a thing!

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 15-11-2016, 01:49 PM
Lepus

Hello,

I didn't get the chance to snap a picture for this Full Moon. Too busy with midterms. I did manage to see it close from home with no clouds hovering over it.

Blessed be,
Lepus