Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 08-12-2019, 12:25 PM
Pathfinder

Why Your Deliberate Intentions Will Never Manifest "Exactly" As Anticipated

When deliberately manifesting, avoid having any "expectations" regarding the details of the experience you seek. Only have an expectation of having a specific experience. You will be hard-pressed to be able to predict who, what, when, where, and how you will attract when attempting to attract, in order to manifest deliberately. This is because what you attract is a reflection of your entire being and essence. It is a reflection of who you are at your very core which is something that our intellectual thoughts can't comprehend.

Although our logical mind is a wonderful tool, it doesn't have the final say in that which we draw towards us. We know so little about our entire mind, body, and soul. Our intellectual minds are limited to knowing our ego’s identity, and not much more. Your conscious mind and all your mental developments, both socially and academically, are a single-digit-percentage of who you are as a whole. However, the universe reflects one-hundred-percent of who you are in all your attractions. Therefore, you will never attract who, what, when, where, and how you “thought” you would. That said, because like attracts like, and your manifestations are based on the elements you attract, the experiences you manifest will never turn out as expected.

When you think of the term “deliberate manifestation,” remember that it is possible for that manifestation to be twenty-percent deliberate if you only use your mind. The other eighty percent would then pan out by default according to who you are as an entire being. Therefore, events will not happen how you envision they would turn out.

At our level of spiritual development, it is almost impossible for any of us to grasp the totality of who we are, and that's what the universe reflects back to us. It reflects the totality of who we are, and last I checked we only use about ten percent of our brains. Our hearts and spirits are ageless. Our physical conscious minds are relatively new to an eternal universe. Our minds are new to an eternal universe that has been operating under the same rules for an eternity. Our mind is just a tool for us to be able to adapt to and navigate within this third-dimensional reality.

Although our logical construct of thinking constitutes a very limited part of us as a whole, we still need our logical minds to be able to embrace the third-dimensional Earth-human experience, fully. That said, what must be understood about deliberate attraction and manifestation is the results of your efforts will never come to you in a clean, linear fashion as expected. Also, the results of your efforts will never come to fruition how you expected, or along the lines of a plot you expected.

When attempting to deliberately attract and manifest, it is vital that you release your expectations. Put your thoughts to a minimum; follow your heart and raise your awareness. When you are ready to manifest and are deliberately intentional, you must get out of your mind and trust what happens. Follow your heart and stay aware because the five senses you use to navigate within this third-dimensional reality are incapable of navigating you through the shifts of higher vibrating events. Only your heart and spirit can do that. In other words, you must learn to trust your gut feelings all the while going with the flow. Of course, this is only when you are a fully intentional being.

To expand on the reality of actual manifested results, let's take the artist who would envision an art design then set forth to create it on canvas. This is the artist who is not sketching or copying from anything physical. This artist is copying an idea from her mind onto a physical medium. The artist who creates from a thought is very similar to how you will be manifesting. No artist ever ended up with the exact masterpiece envisioned before attempting to create it. Usually, during the process of creating an art piece, the artist hits many points of improvising through intuitive guidance. The artist is still focused on the idea, which is the intentional state of mind needed to follow through. Her intention to create a specific piece of art remains solid in her mind through the entire process. She also believes and knows the project will eventually get done. The rest is left to the joy of the process, and the emotions to be felt upon its completion. It's not uncommon for an artist to gaze upon their finished art in amazement and disbelief because it came out better than expected. An art piece that is perfect, and one-of-a-kind.

When manifesting deliberately for the first time, the worst-case scenario is you won't get anywhere close to what you attempted to manifest, but instead, get closer to figuring out who you truly are and what you truly desire. You would figure this out by knowing where you started and realizing where you ended up. In this worst-case scenario, you will have a better reference for future manifestations. Once you have found enough of yourself, the fruits of your labor will be the life you truly desired all along. You will likely deal with turbulence towards this discovery. Once you unlearn to want what you are supposed to want according to the status quo, the ride will be smoother. Upon your coming to this conclusion and seeking what genuinely fulfills you, all those old empty feelings you once had will start to reside. Remember, your attraction, and manifestation results are directly proportional to all of who you are. All of who you are also includes your mind, but also includes your beliefs, intentions, feelings, genetics, experiences, and so much more. Everything that makes you uniquely you and only you is what makes your experiences unique from everyone else's. For many of you, this will be bad news in the beginning, yet great news towards the end of your journey.

Remember to leave the micromanaging and technicalities for the universe to take care of. Just like when you are going to a beach to surf, you know that waves are being created and will continue to be created when you arrive. Your only task is to know how to get to the breaking point of the waves so you can ride them. That said, a lot of thought and planning happened before your coming here to Earth, and you had a lot to do with it. For that reason, you can not micromanage where you are. When you do return to the absolute, you can micromanage all you want because then you will be more of a creator who materializes your reality instantly. As for now, you are a manifester who lives off the fat of the land in this pre-created reality known as the relative.

~Nicholas D’Arezzo~
Old 08-12-2019, 01:13 PM
Lorelyen

It's usually down to poor specification. As George Spigot (the devil) says to Stanley Moon (the fall-guy who's sold his soul for 7 wishes) in Bedazzled says, you have to get your specification exactly right.

Magicians know this.
Old 09-12-2019, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas D'Arezzo
When deliberately manifesting, avoid having any "expectations"
regarding the details of the experience you seek.
Only have an expectation of having a specific experience.
I understand what you're saying, of course. And it is probably good advice for some people.
Um, maybe, I dunno.
But, not for me.

I'm going to have to give a different take.
I ask for exactly and specifically what I need, it's more of a command to the Powers That Be - as in ...
"Heal this person from head to toe and no vegetable stuff...completely healed. So Be it."
Or, "Lord, YOU take care of my mortgage." And I go on my merry way.

Well, it used to be due in 3 days, how much more specific could I be.
(And it always was. taken care of...until i knew He would take care of it
100% and someone gave me $100,000 to pay it off, no strings...of course.)

Or "Handle this mess with my sister as You always do. Thank You."
Sometimes I will even say about something..."by WEDNESDAY!"
And it will be done by Tues. ...to my friends' amazement.

If you are not specific and clear, say, you ask for more $$ - You may find a nickel in a week...NO! You ask for exactly
what you need by Thursday!

Sorry, I have a diff take: Being specific with power, confidence and knowing is part of Co-creating....for me.
You can never have any doubt...and I don't.

When I plant corn -you better believe I have an expectation...I am not expecting tomatoes.
Is this too intense for some people? Maybe - But you are creating - it takes power.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-12-2019, 01:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I understand what you're saying, of course. And it is probably good advice for some people.
Um, maybe, I dunno.
But, not for me.

I'm going to have to give a different take.
I ask for exactly and specifically what I need, it's more of a command to the Powers That Be - as in ...
"Heal this person from head to toe and no vegetable stuff...completely healed. So Be it."
Or, "Lord, YOU take care of my mortgage." And I go on my merry way.

Well, it used to be due in 3 days, how much more specific could I be.
(And it always was. taken care of...until i knew He would take care of it
100% and someone gave me $100,000 to pay it off, no strings...of course.)

Or "Handle this mess with my sister as You always do. Thank You."
Sometimes I will even say about something..."by WEDNESDAY!"
And it will be done by Tues. ...to my friends' amazement.

If you are not specific and clear, say, you ask for more $$ - You may find a nickel in a week...NO! You ask for exactly
what you need by Thursday!

Sorry, I have a diff take: Being specific with power, confidence and knowing is part of Co-creating....for me.
You can never have any doubt...and I don't.

When I plant corn -you better believe I have an expectation...I am not expecting tomatoes.
Is this too intense for some people? Maybe - But you are creating - it takes power.

Miss Hepburn,

This makes sense to me. Thanks for stating it so explicitly, backed by the power of your own undisputable experience.
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 09-12-2019, 07:28 AM
Master

Robbie Burns the famous Scottish poet said it differently:
'The plans of mice and men gang oft astray'
something which we all know well.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 09-12-2019, 10:21 AM
Pathfinder

[quote=Miss Hepburn]I understand what you're saying, of course. And it is probably good advice for some people.
Um, maybe, I dunno.
But, not for me.

That's the goal.....to get just ONE person to say...."this is what I needed."

I got a few from Reddit.....MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! LOL

Thanks for reading!
Old 30-01-2020, 03:37 AM
Master
Yes, all is well! And so in the general sense, whatever manifests is all well and good. Always taking into account ALL of our desires as you say. So when something seemingly doesn't pann out, it simply means, we don't really want it to physically manifest or we are not really ready for it to manifest or we are not yet fully allowing it to manifest. And that means, you woulden't want it to manifest anyway. So there is no need to insist on anything ever. That would just contradict our own energy more and create more difficulty.

I've heard a literal formula from Bashar. That insistence=resistance. And I fully agree with that in every single life experience I've had so far. It's really a great realisation to come to.

And Abraham Hicks often talks about how deliberate creating is allot easier from a general focus as opposed to from a specific focus. And thus always way more succesful and satisfying and rewarding and empowering and enjoyable. And we can always allow the more specific focus. And we can always feel emotionally when we're focusing too specifically when we're not ready for it yet, in the sense of "getting in your own way." or "trying to fill in your own grid." as that going too specific when it doesn't feel good simply indicates we are contradicting our own general intentions, such as well-being.

Not to confuse that with their teaching of "getting out ahead of it" which is actually referring to maintaining a general positive grid, which is then allowed to fill in all by virtue of law of atrraction. Referring to meditating before sleep, and meditating after sleep, appreciating and getting in the vortex upon waking up, etc. Preparing the grid. General well being focus. As after waking up, especially if we've meditated before sleep, we come fresh from the vortex, and if no contradictory thought is activated, we will be in the vortex upon awakening, and to then meditate to maintain and allow being in the vortex. Very powerful and extatic.

Because source does all the giving. Our job is to then allow that which we have asked for as it is already always being given. And allowing does not imply that we have to know all of our desires in the same way that Source knows all of it and holds it steadily for us and offers it to us unconditionally ongoingly, evermore satisfyingly, as that is source's job, then we can simply relax and allow and enjoy the ongoing journey of satisfaction. Maintaining a general positive grid, which is very easy and enjoyable and feels good emotionally. As our general intention is to simply feel good/better emotionally.

But in the vortex you will naturally be way more specific, because there is allot less resistance, and thus allot more satisfaction.