Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 10-01-2014, 03:40 PM
prettypolly

Am I a medium?

A few what I would call 'top' psychics have all said I am a medium yet I cannot see this in myself and if i can it is slight.

What are the 'symptoms' of being a medium and mediumship please?

Thank you
Old 10-01-2014, 07:22 PM
Administrator
A medium is a person who gives validation of life after death,by speaking to lost loved ones,have you ever seen or heard spirit this is one way to determin whether you have mediumystic abilities,. every medium is psychic but not all psychics are mediums, are you aware of spirit being around you?.because a psychic has told you that you are a medium doesnt make it so.

Namaste
Old 10-01-2014, 08:42 PM
Lavender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Every medium is psychic but not all psychics are mediums.

I'm still learning about this. What is the difference between being a psychic and being a medium? I thought that they were kind of the same thing.
Old 10-01-2014, 11:18 PM
katyking

All mediums are psychic but not all psychics are mediums.
A medium exists to provide evidence that " There is no death, there are no dead." That's done by linking loved ones gone on before to and with loved ones on this side of life.
Psychics, working as such; tend to be more eclectic.
Old 11-01-2014, 05:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender
I'm still learning about this. What is the difference between being a psychic and being a medium? I thought that they were kind of the same thing.
If you want technicals :P it's those who can pick up the more subtle vibrations sent from the other side (which mediums pick up on often as words,feelings, sounds, images, etc. A psychic who is not a medium is just less sensitive to these particular vibrations, but can develop those abilities.
also, as Naitve Spirit said, "just because a psychic says you're a medium does not make it so." They may notice you are more sensitive and have the potential to develop that ability, but we all have the potential, and you being more sensitive is a sign/association than they are lead to their labeling you as a medium. Or it is possible that in the future you will want to and develop that ability. But that is for you to decide, not them.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/