Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 10-01-2014, 08:23 AM
cballism

God Bless you Sir! I mean that whole heartedly! I don't need to see facebook. I can be wrong and I mean no harm. I must ask ask though. Is there anything that's bothering you in a way that you cant seem to get out? Im getting false from you brother and I cant help what I get but I believe what I get. By the way, just so you know Im a vet as well. USMC
Old 10-01-2014, 08:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcolon103
Thats perfectly fine how you feel.. I will say if you have facebook you can add me and see for yourself that I am in the military and I was indeed sent overseas. Im not here to impress anyone and just as you say I am going to tell it like it is.. you are wrong in your "assumption" of who i am. and if you do add me on facebook look at oct 31 2010. thats the date i wrote to everyone after my visit the night prior. facebook.com/jonathan.m.colon.9

Hey man, I guess it's always good to be discerning about what you do say and what you don't say... and then there's the how you say it, too...
Old 10-01-2014, 08:35 AM
jcolon103

Quote:
Originally Posted by cballism
God Bless you Sir! I mean that whole heartedly! I don't need to see facebook. I can be wrong and I mean no harm. I must ask ask though. Is there anything that's bothering you in a way that you cant seem to get out? Im getting false from you brother and I cant help what I get but I believe what I get. By the way, just so you know Im a vet as well. USMC

No worries.. can you be getting survivors guilt? Since coming home my wife one day made us get a candle reading done and they spoke about a cloudiness from my part because i "focused to much on something that i have no control over" the only thing i can associate that with is my survivors guilt that why i survived.. ah man i wish i can sit and vent about that but here is kinda touchy. i can private message you better how about that? And thanks for your service
Old 10-01-2014, 11:08 AM
MMM

the development of a medium requires training and ethics if done properly
and we all have the potential
should you wish to unfold it will require a life long and life altering commitment IMHO

join a spiritualist church development circle and see if it's for you
and it's not for everyone

no, i would not tell them what you heard - not without training