Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 14-04-2013, 01:04 AM
Master

Manifesting for Couch Potatoes

This is a personal channeling session I did for myself this morning but I thought I would share it for those of you that are ready to Spring into the new Season.

April 13, 2013

I would like to ask and allow Abraham to channel throughme. I have a question about gettingstuck in patterns of behaviors and allowing the new behavior patterns that Iwant to achieve into my life. Also aboutenergy, and why it is so hard to move after being sedentary for so long, andhow can I achieve the desire to move, can I do something different in adifferent way so that I no longer resist moving off the couch? I feel like, somedays, I am stuck here onthis couch, when I would much rather be doing something else.
We are here, at your beck and call. We see you in your physicalness trying to bethat which is non physical, and that is where you are stuck. The non physical energy you are trying toobtain is not possible in your physical form, in its current version. You can become lighter in your physical form,and that would help your creations to blossom forth. We gave you a CD on how you can do that, solisten to it and we will help you with that when you do.

(Thank you.)
As to your questions, let us see if we can give yousomething that will get you off of that couch more easily.

What properties does the couch hold that sticks you toit? It is easy to be lazy there, and toexplore that which you want to explore from that vantage point, but there doescome a point in your life when you will want to get off of the couch and goexplore your new vantage point, and you are getting to that stage, and we areexcited for you to be there. In thelaunching yourself off of the couch, you are launching yourself off of a newplatform that you have come to, one that you are eager to explore, but there isa fear inside that says, yeah, but what if? What if’s can stagnate your life, and if you never again think thatthought of what if in a negative fashion, you will be doing yourself a hugeservice. If instead, you ask the what ifquestion from a positive standpoint, as in what if something good comes of thisor that, then you will be serving yourself new experiences to choose from.

Be easy and don’t stress about it. You are close to so many manifestations thatyou can’t imagine. Just remember that,and take a deep breath, and get into your vortex whenever you can and that isall it takes. Just have fun with yourlife, and they will come in to play with you. They will just occur to you, as the song occured to you this morning. You asked, it was given, and it was rightthere when you woke up, ready to manifest. More and more of these will come to you in this fashion, so just relax.

The couch has been your friend for a long time, and if youare wanting physical friends to rendevoux with now, you will not find them onthat couch, you will have to go exploring. Just follow your nose, you are good at that, follow your energymovements, we are moving your energy in the direction of your dreams and youcan feel that too, so pay attention to when your energy is shifting, for thereis something in the shift that is occurring to you and if you can latch ontowhat that is, and follow that thought, it will lead you to your dreams.

We are wanting you to know, that with each and every newmanifestation, you will be more aware of them as they are coming into yourexperience.

You tried the placemat process, and did that not occuryesterday? Did you not have a wonderfultime yesterday? That was amanifestation, of your wanting an outcome of a different one than you wereexpecting, and you allowed yourself the manifestation in the way that youwanted, instead of the one that you were expecting. That is key to what you are doing. You just followed your nose, and yourguidance. When we were calling you overto your mothers and instead of going home, which was a powerful pull to you,instead you followed the energy and went there, you found that beautiful energythat was there in that time frame. Hadyou gone when we were pulling you there right before you got shingles, youwould have found the same thing, and maybe not have manifested the shingles,but that was your choice and you have freewill. We are just saying that the shingles was your bodies way of pointing outto you, that when you do not go with your flow, and instead you go with someoneelse’s flow, or what you think is someone elses flow but is your powerfulpatterns of behavior, you miss out on the good stuff and encounter that whichyou do not want. And if there ever was alesson in manifesting wanted versus unwanted, that was it. You felt that powerful pull and you ignoredyou, you turned your back on it, and because it was so powerful, and becauseyou turned and went upstream instead of downstream, you created inside yourphysical body, a powerful discontent and that was manifested in a physical wayin illness. That is all illness is, adisallowing of the stream that you have created and that you are paddlingagainst. When you paddle your wayforward in the stream, actually when you just let go of the oars and allow yourboat to turn, like you did yesterday, you found the gifts that were in thestream.
That is what you have been wanting to learn. How do I turn and let go of the paddles?

All you have to do is feel the pull of your desires andanswer them in a direct fashion. You arebeing pulled, and when you don’t follow, you get not so good results. When you do follow, you float downstream withease and happiness, and wasn’t that fun yesterday? You road the current of that, and followedyour impulses and just went with the flow, and that was the journey yesterdayto your fulfillment of that desire, which you put on your list last week.

Look at your list again and see what else you put there,that is our job, and see what you put there that is your job. We are doing our part, as you can now see.

Isn’t that a much funner way to create a list? Just let us do the work, and you keep askingand we will keep answering and you will get pulled, so just relax and allowthat you are being guided to everything you ever wanted in your life, but youhave to find us and we are in the relaxation of asking yourself , what do Ifeel like doing today?

And that is how you get off your couch. You feel us pulling you this way and that,and you keep answering that pulling and you will get there to everything youhave ever wanted.
It is that simple and that easy.
When you resist, your body will tell you you are resisting,so then, when that happens, stop that thing that you are doing and let go ofthe oars and let us turn your boat for you. Then you can feel the energy of the emotions you are feeling and feelthe pull and we will help you with that.

(Wow – thank you Abraham.)
Old 16-04-2013, 11:34 PM
Guide

I quite enjoyed this read. It inspired me to ask for more and clearer impullses to follow. Love is always doing his best being. That's his way of life after all ! (self)
Old 17-04-2013, 12:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Very interesting read, thanks for sharing .

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 17-04-2013, 01:01 PM
Ascender

Hi Nameless.
Thanks for that,it was lovely to read.

I saw this post on monday but wasnt ready to read it but when i went to read it yesterday it was gone
It appeared again today.Did this post disappear for a day? or am i going crazy?
Old 18-04-2013, 12:35 AM
Master

Ummm, not that I know ? Maybe the Universe decided you shouldn't read it yesterday ?

It is SO nice to be out in the weather again!! I tend to hibernate in the winter, even though I go to work every day, when the sun goes down, I'm inside mostly...I forgot how wonderful Spring is, and I've visited a few trees...
Old 18-04-2013, 12:58 PM
Ascender

Its not the first time a post dissapeared and reappeared on me.....Maybe it is the Universe having a bit of fun and showing me what it can do

I love spring but this spring is extra special because I AM AWAKE this year
Old 21-04-2013, 07:28 PM
Guide

Questions: what do they mean by becoming lighter in one's physical being ? Are they talking about one's state of mood ? And what is the placemat process ?

Also, I'm curious about the list that was mentioned; like, what kind of list is it, and how do you use it ?
Old 21-04-2013, 09:08 PM
Master

Hmmm....lighter as is less poundage LOL :) I could do to lose a few pounds...but I'm having fun riding my new bike, so it won't take me long.

the placemat process - oh that was fun! it is where you divide a piece of paper in half by placing a line down the middle; on one side you write at the top - things I'm going to do today, and on the other side you write at the top - things the Universe is going to take care of for me.

and make sure you write on your side of the paper, only the things you think you will do that day, or that you know you really want or need to do that day, and put everything else on their side of the paper. The list can be as long or as short as you want.

then forget about it. You can do the list daily, or whenever you feel like it. I stopped making lists about three months ago, and my life is so much happier now. But I found this process a few weeks ago and tried it, and then I forgot about it, really I did. I did some of the things I told myself I would that day, then the rest the next day......and the Universe is helping with the other side apparently :)