Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-07-2011, 01:32 AM
flutterangel

Hmm, I shall have to think about this, and have a chat with my kitty. She likes to wake me up at odd hours. Being a light sleeper, it is quite possible my dream cycles are often interrupted. (DA, I also think there may be other reasons sometimes as well as the physical reasons. Wish I new what I was doing astrally! Also, I too have dreams of being chased, quite a bit. Wonder what that's about?)
Thanks very much Sparrow :)
flutter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Flutter, and Dream,

There are several reasons why you may feel this fatigue upon waking. To begin with it is always appropriate to first look within your actual physical functionality of the body and brain. Here lies certain possibilities for the groggy feelings you may experience in some instances. For example, unbeknown to some individuals they may actually awake during periods of the night, though not to recall doing so, and will sometimes require a partner to identify this is taking place. There are several reasons for this interruption of sleep, such as things like apnoea or hypopnoea, which causes problems for your breathing functionality, typically because the muscles in the throat relax and excess tissue creates blockages for the air flow. Of course should you suffer from such an occurrence the interruption of air flow would temporarily cause your deep sleep cycles to end prematurely, often several times throughout the night. If your deep sleep cycles are being interrupted in this way, either by the inhibition of air flow, outside noise or impulsive activity in the brain, your overall energy levels in the morning are going to be much lover. It is important that the body completes these deep cycles of REM sleep in order to restore energy levels. You are more likely to suffer circumstances as these if you are a nicotine smoker or work in a factory environment.

There are also other avenues primarily related to health and diet which can have an impact on the quality of deep sleep cycles. Such things as eating late before bed, taking medications, inappropriate temperature of the room, insufficient vitamin and nutritional intake, psychological stress or types of hypoglycaemia. You should consult your doctor if concerned.

I am sure you were expecting a more esoteric or spiritually romanticised answer, however often times it is simply a matter of understanding your physical body.
There are instances where certain activities of the dream traveller can lead to fatigue of energy levels, but this is less likely. In such cases the dream traveller would be over-exerting themselves, rather than recuperating themselves. This occurs when the traveller becomes overenthusiastic, particularly with new types of energy interaction.

-Sparrow
Old 18-07-2011, 03:45 AM
Deactivated Account

hi flutterangel,

Interesting that you are going to have a chat with your kitty about waking up in the odd hours. I have heard that animals can sense when spirit is near, so perhaps this is what your kitty is sensing, and why he/she might be waking you up ? Any one you have on the other side who might be wanting to chat with you ? just a thought.

about those being chased dreams, wonder what it is we are being chased for ? in my dreams of those, I remember the being chased, but never seems to be a reason ... or I don't remember the dream that brings me to that part of being chased. This hasn't happened recently.

Dreams are such an interesting topic, trying to figure them out.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 11-08-2011, 04:11 PM
deepsea

Some interesting stuff there and I have really enjoyed reading it.

Any more like that please serve it up.

Deepsea
Old 25-08-2011, 05:56 AM
Guide
Hello SGS,

This thread became so long and I am not sure if the topics below have been touched before.

I have two of them:

a. Could you please comment about the situation of passing to the spirit realm when you feel that you have already accomplished your mission/ learning in this current life (despite of your degree of cellular decay)? I see there two cases, the mahasamadi, and the more usual that you lower your defences, get ill, and then you pass.

b. Do you think that is it possible self-healing for severe diseases such cancer? I do not find compatibility between self-healing and death. I mean, people capable of self-healing would never die, and it does not happen.

Thanks!

TISS
Old 25-08-2011, 07:55 PM
affaiec

Hi.

Hi, There are a lot of misconceptions about the afterlife especially what is termed hell. When we pass from this world to the heavenly life our thoughts are exactly the same we do not suddenly become angelic and all knowing. We find ourselves surrounded by those who have exactly the same thoughts and outlook as ourselves. Look at your self objectively and then you will know where and the type of souls you will be with. There is no such thing as hell fire this is a Myth made up by religion. If you are a very evil person with very evil thoughts whilst on earth you will be with exactly the same souls when you pass. We always go to our perfect place. The perfect place for us to progress. The instant you think differently you progress and are with those who have exactly the same thoughts, beliefs as yourself. There are absolutely no physical defects if I may call them that without offending (only the memory). Our spirit our soul or I prefer consciousness is only thought. The better we think the more we have progressed. We obviously cannot see thought here or in Heaven so we automatically remember what we looked like to those who new us, or as we would like to look, maybe how we were in our younger days or as how those remembered us during our time on earth.
Derek.
Old 26-08-2011, 04:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Hello SGS,

This thread became so long and I am not sure if the topics below have been touched before.

I have two of them:

a. Could you please comment about the situation of passing to the spirit realm when you feel that you have already accomplished your mission/ learning in this current life (despite of your degree of cellular decay)? I see there two cases, the mahasamadi, and the more usual that you lower your defences, get ill, and then you pass.

Thanks!

TISS
With love and light, and with utter delight.

I would have this question broken down into smaller fragments of understanding, in order that you may address what you currently believe in order to form such a question.

Your question denotes that each soul having a physical experience must manufacture some form of mission in order to move into this frequency. This would be inaccurate from our perspective, the Asceleottyi.

Such a suggestion not only presumes your spirit thinks and behaves like a human persona, in that it feels the need to prearrange and chart everything out, but it also presumes failure is then a possibility for the spirit when the human persona does not fulfil this so-called mission. The spirit fails in nothing. That is a Truth. For if the spirit can fail, so too can prime creator.

Human beings like to manufacture themselves a sense of mission because it raises their Self-worth and motivates them to aspire higher than where they presently are. Unfortunately, when the human persona feels they have gone astray from their mission they suffer the consequences of the duality of their own creation. It can be seen then, from one point of view, that such a belief can have both positive momentum and negative momentum.

The application of any such mission also tends to be a means to justify your purpose as a being, and your presence upon the earth. It allows your mind to rationalize your contribution to the larger canvas of life. This mentality is a means for which your human persona can create for itself certain values. These values are used as instruments with which you seek to experience your highest and greatest idea about yourself. Though is the case, you do not have to create a mission for yourself to experience your most magnificent embodiment of that which you are. You have simply to acknowledge the tools in your current possession, as you become aware of them, and implement them to express anything you so choose, in any way, shape or form, for as long as it serves your desire to do so. If this expression is in alignment with that which is True, for You, then you shall experience love and joy forevermore in all you do.

Embody that which is True for You. That is your mission. That is your purpose.
No other can tell you what is True for You, you simply have to choose it for yourself, and that which you choose shall always, in all ways, be that which you experience - now.

Your learning is never over. Your learning is never complete. For as long as there is something to choose, there is something to learn.

Your companion of consciousness
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 26-08-2011, 04:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Hello SGS,

b. Do you think that is it possible self-healing for severe diseases such cancer? I do not find compatibility between self-healing and death. I mean, people capable of self-healing would never die, and it does not happen.

Thanks!

TISS
From our perspective, when you speak of self-healing this must encompass more than just your physical body. It is true for you to state that many claim to self-heal and yet they cannot claim physical immortality. The reason for this is because what they perceive as their Self is only a fragment of Truth. In that, what they seek to heal is merely one aspect of that which they are apart. If the totality of that which they are indeed a part is not healed, then the carbon aspect, the human, will continue to wilt and degenerate. If you wish for longer life, if you wish for slower degeneration, then not only must you heal your physical body, your mind, your heart and soul, but also the people around you, and the environment to which you are a part. For it is this illusion of separation which robs you of your God-quality. When all things become as one, degeneration will cease to exist, and all will become forever.

Your companion of consciousness
-Sparrow

Old 26-08-2011, 05:14 PM
Seperate_Reality

Spirit Guide Sparrow, I believe that true self-healing is a higher native ability of spiritual beings. Though, sometimes a human-being or a spiritual being in the human state-condition will somehow cause this healing to manifest itself, probably an act of a higher will or a higher degree of willingness. There are a few other documented cases of higher spiritual abilities like, a small woman lifting a heavy car so as to rescue her child trapped underneath. Self-healing can and does occur...This is not the same as continually prolonging the life of the human body, because that is not how the mechanics of the physical world operates. The human body eventually grows old and dies no matter what...
Old 26-08-2011, 08:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seperate_Reality
Spirit Guide Sparrow, I believe that true self-healing is a higher native ability of spiritual beings. Though, sometimes a human-being or a spiritual being in the human state-condition will somehow cause this healing to manifest itself, probably an act of a higher will or a higher degree of willingness. There are a few other documented cases of higher spiritual abilities like, a small woman lifting a heavy car so as to rescue her child trapped underneath. Self-healing can and does occur...This is not the same as continually prolonging the life of the human body, because that is not how the mechanics of the physical world operates. The human body eventually grows old and dies no matter what...
Seperate_Reality

Blessings.

Yes this is what you believe. So shall this be your seperate_reality.

Though if your intention to share this belief is to bring about greater wisdom for Sparrow, the use of such wording as ‘somehow cause’ and ‘probably an act’ does little to display any sense of certainty or true knowingness.

It is apparent from your words you may have not understood my perspective as given above.

I am sufficiently aware that you perceive your human persona to heal your body, in what you deem to be some higher will. I am also sufficiently aware that such things as cancers can be interacted with and treated by many different means. I am also sufficiently aware and versed in the mechanics of the physical world. Yet what use is the treating of cancer when you are still ignorant to the cause of your own aging? You are, in effect, treating one affliction only to prolong another.

“ The human body eventually grows old and dies no matter what” - This is merely a foregone conclusion of self-defeat. It is not based on universal truth, but of human ignorance. For many other species have extended their own life spans far in excess of your own. Yet all are One.

Clearly what you define as Self, and what I, Sparrow, state here is of the Self greatly differs. For it is, when you abuse or neglect the environment of which you are apart, this abuse, this neglect is afflicted upon that which I refer to as the human persona. Your ability to heal certain aspects of human persona is thus influenced by your own awareness of Self, and how you treat all aspects of what you are apart.

If you read the question of my friend again, perhaps you will understand the way my answer was given.

-Sparrow

Old 26-08-2011, 08:40 PM
Seperate_Reality

I have a few favorite sayings...There are those who know and those who only assume that they know...There is more to life than meets the eye. What I know is what I know...As far as nitpicking my wording, well, I will let that speak for itself....