Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2011, 09:08 PM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by rip_ding_dong_football
hey i know what it's like to have such a confusing occurrance when there is really nobody around to console you and guide you through in dealing with the experience. it's very lonely. the only places to turn are forums such as this and sometimes strangers have good advice but it's not the same as having a good friend or family member right there to help.
just keep the memory of this experience with you. let it be your consolation and comfort in his passing, i think that may have been what he intended on when he confronted you. to give you something you could hold on to for comfort when he can't be there.
take care :)

Thank you so much for replying to my thread and thank you so much for understanding where Im coming from .
It is pretty lonely to go through something especially when you have no idea about it and then it happens out of nowhere and you feel like theres nobody who will really get it . Its a very lonely place to be when you feel like youre in the dark about something and it seems as if nobody can help ... Im glad you understand.

I dont think Ill ever forget the experience because it was such an extraordinary one. I have never been through anything like this before. Its difficult for me to look at my experience as comfort from his passing because Im so confused and stuff about the whole thing. The experience in itself was lovely ... its the details that I didnt/dont understand .
I like your opinion though . I think it would be a very nice thought for me to have.
Old 06-03-2011, 09:13 PM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueOrchid
From what I can see reading this message is obviously the person is very close to you or rather was close to you and the spirit is wanting you to know that they will never leave your side no matter how many times you choose to hurt them, the spirit is also very forgiving in nature, it may be your guardian angel or a spirit guide or your husband/wife or other relative who has passed over or indeed all three if this is possible. Someone who is obviously very fond of you and doesn't want to let you go, I would feel blessed to surrounded by a spirit who loved me this way.

Thank you so much for replying to my thread
The person who the spirit claimed to be never knew me while they were alive. I know of them but never really "knew" them if you know what I mean .
You know, what you said about the spirit never leaving my side no matter how many times I chose to hurt it is very interesting because the spirit told me it would never leave me ... and lately, I have been seeing all kinds of things that are related to this person, including peculiar dreams and things.
I still dont know what to make of it all, though.
The spirit was very forgiving and when I wanted to be left alone, he left me alone. There were times when I wanted to be left alone but I didnt at the same time and so when I told the spirit to leave me alone and he did it, I would become a little sad ... I dont know, the whole thing was very peculiar and confusing to me .
The spirit doesnt visit me anymore ... he left a while ago .. but even though the spirit left, things about the person who the spirit claimed to be are popping up all over the place as recent as today.
Old 06-03-2011, 10:03 PM
thewordofgod

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternallyHurt
Hello everybody
Im sure many of you have heard of my spiritual experience many many times and I am sorry that I keep making threads that relate to it ... but the only reason why I keep on doing this is because I cant let it go ... theres too many questions and stuff ... and I want some insight as to what exactly happened to me. Just some opinions, even.

I really need some insight from all of you, respectfully.

*Sigh*

Basically, I was laying on my bed pretending to lay on somebodys lap who died that I loved alot. After I did that though, a spirit approached me and gave me the notion that it was the person. The spirit didnt come out and say " hey! Im so and so ... " but it just gave me the vibe that thats who it was ( or tried to be ) . The spirit talked to me about love and forced images came into my head of me and the person that I was thinking about, while the spirit was with me. One of those images was of me and the person hugging eachother and once that image came into my mind, my arm started to lift up on its own as if trying to hug someone.
Immediately, after the spirit left, something inside of me felt immensely gravitated toward the person who died and I started to cry and shake uncontrollably. Something inside of me immensely wanted to vow that I would never ever leave this persons side.
I have voiced my frustrations to the spirit when he came again but he told me that he was sorry for confusing me. He said he didnt mean to, he just wanted me to know that he was around me and he wanted me to know that he cared for me and loved me.
The weird thing about what Spirit said though was that on the same day he said all of that to me, I hurt his feelings. Spirit told me who he was, he said that he was the person I was thinking about (cant say their name) and I accused Spirit of lying and that hurt his feelings .. so I found it kind of odd that Spirit would have such a sweet message for me after I hurt him ..?

Anyway, thats kind of the crust of my experience and I would really appreciate it if somebody could give me a respectful, well - detailed insight or opinion of theirs of what they think about all of this!

All our thoughts comes from our creator because these thoughts are our life. Our bodies are wired to reject our creator so this causes our thoughts to be deceived. You are experiencing deception so don't take these dreams or visions as the truth. I've had many dreams like this in the past but now that I"m a spiritual being, I understand the difference between the truth and deception.
Old 06-03-2011, 10:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewordofgod
now that I"m a spiritual being, I understand the difference between the truth and deception.
How does one all of a sudden 'become' a spiritual being? What were you before this 'happening.'
Old 06-03-2011, 10:39 PM
thewordofgod

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
How does one all of a sudden 'become' a spiritual being? What were you before this 'happening.'

I don't know if you're familiar with the scriptures or not but the prophets, messiah and saints were God's special bodies that he used for his own purpose to reveal his knowledge with. God made all the bodies for his people with corrupt DNA to keep everyone decieved during this age. He needed to do this so his bodies could hear his voice of truth. These corrupt DNA makes everyone liars, which only means they can't speak the truth. This made it easier for us to hear the truth.

The truth is nothing more than correctly arranged words according to God's knowledge. For example; God says, "the yellow house is big enough for his family." The corrupt DNA would cause us to say, "the yellow house isn't big enough for our children. Do you see the difference between the truth of God and the deception that our DNA makes us believe? They just twist the the words a little so we can't understand the truth. God made us like this so he could work with his people and reveal his knowledge.

This is the only reason that God needed this age. This knowledge will be used by his selected people when they wake up in their new bodies in paradise. We won't have any memory to work with so we won't be able to speak to each other. This knowledge, which is God, will guide us to form a new vocabulary and language so he can reveal more knowledge to us and let us know what happened and what the future will be. He will let us know that many people will be reborn into paradise and we'll teach them the new language with any new knowledge by God. This knowledge will be added to the language so everyone will get to know God.

So I've always been created together with the prophets, the messiah and the other saints as light energy. Everything else was created by this light power of God so that's why we speak for God during this age and the next one. We were made for God and man was created both male and female so he will have two bodies of the opposite sex in paradise. They will be partners forever and help repopulate the new earth. If you hear the truth in these words, then keep listening because you could be the next saint. All I do for God now is share his inspired words with whoever will listen.
Old 07-03-2011, 01:05 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
All our thoughts comes from our creator because these thoughts are our life. Our bodies are wired to reject our creator so this causes our thoughts to be deceived. You are experiencing deception so don't take these dreams or visions as the truth. I've had many dreams like this in the past but now that I"m a spiritual being, I understand the difference between the truth and deception.

Thank you for replying to me but I dont understand why you believe what you believe and would be very grateful if you could explain.
I tried reading your last post on this thread but I dont understand any of it. I dont see why you told me not to take my dreams as "truth" because to me, its not about that ...? I just had some dreams and was wondering what they might mean, thats all. I dont understand your train of thought ...
Old 07-03-2011, 01:12 AM
thewordofgod

Quote:
Thank you for replying to me but I dont understand why you believe what you believe and would be very grateful if you could explain.
I tried reading your last post on this thread but I dont understand any of it. I dont see why you told me not to take my dreams as "truth" because to me, its not about that ...? I just had some dreams and was wondering what they might mean, thats all. I dont understand your train of thought ...

I'm leaving this address to my video. This will help explain why you're having these dreams and visions. If you don't understand this video, then don't worry about it. You will be saved from your flesh and get a new one in paradise when the new earth is ready for us to live on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRLS1XG2hQM
Old 07-03-2011, 01:18 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
I'm leaving this address to my video. This will help explain why you're having these dreams and visions. If you don't understand this video, then don't worry about it. You will be saved from your flesh and get a new one in paradise when the new earth is ready for us to live on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRLS1XG2hQM

Okay thank you so much
Old 07-03-2011, 02:18 AM
thewordofgod

Quote:
Okay thank you so much

You're welcome my friend. The knowledge of God is the love of God because it removes fear. If you have fear of the dark forest, get to know what's in the dark forest that you think you're afraid of. When you learn there's nothing in there but trees, then it won't give you fear anymore.
Old 07-03-2011, 10:42 AM
BlueOrchid

Quote:
Thank you so much for replying to my thread
The person who the spirit claimed to be never knew me while they were alive. I know of them but never really "knew" them if you know what I mean .
You know, what you said about the spirit never leaving my side no matter how many times I chose to hurt it is very interesting because the spirit told me it would never leave me ... and lately, I have been seeing all kinds of things that are related to this person, including peculiar dreams and things.
I still dont know what to make of it all, though.
The spirit was very forgiving and when I wanted to be left alone, he left me alone. There were times when I wanted to be left alone but I didnt at the same time and so when I told the spirit to leave me alone and he did it, I would become a little sad ... I dont know, the whole thing was very peculiar and confusing to me .
The spirit doesnt visit me anymore ... he left a while ago .. but even though the spirit left, things about the person who the spirit claimed to be are popping up all over the place as recent as today.

This is interesting too. As often spirits who do come in visitation usually know the people concerned. Other then that all I can think of is that you must have a spiritual connection with this person, I can only think then it is your guardian angel, just a theory/oppinion though nothing set in stone.

It is strange that the spirit person is leaving you things that will give you clues as to who this person is, maybe he could be related to your family say a past relative. I'm still fairly new to this subject as far as understanding but I'm starting to do my own research into this and also past life regression too.

I am still struggling coming to terms with the spirit life even though I've had many experiences it is a lonely process I agree, but I'm lucky in one respect that I've been able to find someone who can teach me about these things.

With best wishes.
Closed Thread