Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-03-2017, 12:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedmil
Why not? Maybe we are tested with life failures.

If by WE you mean a few unfortunate souls forced to live against their will as martyrs then yes. That being said, I didn't sign up to be part of someone's fun project so I'm pretty much done with those stupid tests.
Old 08-03-2017, 05:36 PM
Burntfruit

I understand that once you are dead, that lifetime is a closed book. Thats it. You can't go back.
Old 08-03-2017, 06:59 PM
Experiencer
Well that is not the case. You are tested alright, it is not the failure all the time, we perceive it that way because community expect certain level of achievement and we can't always manage, we have our path and there is in one moment what is it possible for us to do.

I also had theory about this, reliving the same life, i writed about it in thread.

Well, there are no hard proof about this, it is possible as much as other scenarios. Depends, what you believe.

I questioned that, because there were many deja-vus that happened and i also dreamed live scenario of what will happen and i know, when it did, what it will be, so there is something. But that is again, if you believe me, that cannot be proven.
Old 09-03-2017, 01:05 AM
Tedmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
If by WE you mean a few unfortunate souls forced to live against their will as martyrs then yes.
Sure that would fit but it's very specific. When I say life failure I mean any event where outside forces are the major contributing factor for failure. This failure will haunt those directly affected with a sense that their purpose in life will be unfulfilled.
Old 10-03-2017, 05:27 PM
Guide

Not from my experience, no. I think it's a neat concept, but from my own experiences, that's not what I saw. I'm not saying it's impossible, I don't really know. In a sense, you do get to go back through reincarnation, and the lessons we failed, tend to rise up at about the same ages we were in those past lives.

A lot of what I saw in my own NDE, and from dreams...things that happened in my past, that were traumatic for me, happened in another life at about the same time. I did see where we reincarnate with those same people at about the same time, and how we were drawn back together to repeat the same experience. I also saw where in at least one occasion, where I was being drawn towards one person, but it didn't work out, and so I had to go through that same experience with someone else who took their place, until that negative energy dissipated, and lessons were learned.
Old 10-03-2017, 10:31 PM
Tedmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
I also saw where in at least one occasion, where I was being drawn towards one person, but it didn't work out, and so I had to go through that same experience with someone else who took their place, until that negative energy dissipated, and lessons were learned.
Unless you dealt with the same person again under the same circumstances and then succeeded, there is no way to tell if it was due to any lessons learned. Maybe it worked because the latter person had an easier dynamic to deal with.
Old 13-03-2017, 04:41 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
Do you have a phobia of the future? Chances are you won't repeat the whole period but only lessons that were not completed and this may happen maybe 100 or 200 years give or take from the time you die.

Yes I do! This world is just getting so bad. Mankind is really doing stupid and horrible things and I don't understand why! I fear the future. I mean there was once a time I was okay with reincarnating into the future, but once you see movies like Interstellar, watch old home movies of you and your family from the 80s, 90s, and 2000s, and study the multiverse theory; you change your mind about reincarnating into the future. From 2008-2014, I wanted to reincarnate into the future, but last year or so, after watching home movies, I decided I want a do-over, but not as myself. You see, I never had a twin sister and wondered what would it be like, if I came back as her and redid this life all over again, instead of going to some scary dystopian future where Earth is dying or lord knows whatever happens!

The whole futuristic dystopian next life, really scares me! I remember there was a short lived TV show called "Terra Nova" where future Earth was dying and humanity had to go back in time, during the prehistoric era and live among the dinosaurs. It was basically Jurassic Park meets Avatar. There's no looking at the future, as being a positive one. It won't be! Too much to worry about; robot uprising, cyberhackers, and Earth on it's last wheel..., I mean axis! Plus, I bet the fashion will be awful, too! I mean, computer chips inside your clothes, NO THANKS!!
Old 19-03-2017, 03:58 AM
Master
Nobody knows and anything is possible. I feel like there have been times that had a do-over but the now is the now as it is so there is no awareness of any rewrites in this present.

I don't like getting older, but the thought of having to relive my life at any time is not something I would want to do. Once was enough. There were good times and bad times but not a lot of easy times.

Imagine being stuck in a loop of reliving your life over and over until you get it right. That would be my version of hell, and maybe it is.

I don't personally subscribe to the reincarnation scheme. It might be a path for some but not necessarily everyone.
Old 21-03-2017, 01:51 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedmil
Unless you dealt with the same person again under the same circumstances and then succeeded, there is no way to tell if it was due to any lessons learned. Maybe it worked because the latter person had an easier dynamic to deal with.

Actually there is...that's why I wrote the post. But thanks for piping in without knowing what happened. These are spiritual experiences...not scientific hypothesis.
Old 21-03-2017, 03:57 AM
Tedmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Actually there is...that's why I wrote the post. But thanks for piping in without knowing what happened.
I can only know what happened by what you posted and I already quoted the extent of that. Either explain why you disagree with my reasoning or expand more about the details of that specific experience.