Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 29-12-2012, 04:09 AM
new_earth

Gaia?

A few days after 11/11/11, I was apparently channeling messages from what I believe was "Gaia", it was definitely the spirit of the earth. While I am into many aspects of spirituality and new age type things, I was never big on all the channeling and had no idea I could, or would do it. I wasn't trying.

So 2 days after 11/11/11, I kept getting these messages, that the Crystalline Earth Grid WAS activated by all those who participated in gatherings and meditations that day, the Earth was very pleased, and that I am a "guardian of the Earth".

I randomly started texting all these things to my friend, and he said, "um.....this doesn't sound like you. I think you're channeling something!"

I knew though, that it was spirit of the Earth, it was Gaia. On 12/21/12, I asked, "so what about today?" I heard, "this is beyond the Grid". LOL!

I feel crazy that this happened since I don't normally try to channel and I've been somewhat of a skeptic on it. But this was definitely real. And I have to believe it now - I don't think it's a coincidence that I used to use the name Gaia in my screen names, and that my other one has always been 'new earth'.

So if anyone is looking for messages from the Earth lately, there you go.
Old 30-12-2012, 04:22 AM
Ciqala

That's beautiful, thanks for sharing, there was and still are a lot participating. Did you know anything about the grid before your message? Drunvalo Melchizedek has some interesting information on it.
Old 31-12-2012, 02:16 AM
new_earth

I knew about it instinctively I think, and have always understood what was to happen, but I never referred to it as the 'crystalline grid'. I have read his books in the past though, many years ago.
Old 11-06-2013, 12:42 PM
silvercomet

the grid would that be the same as the collective hive which is what i picked up on. out of thin air back in 1998 when my daughter was born and i have been expanding on it since