Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-06-2012, 02:13 AM
Sybilline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Better known as Jo
There have been spiritual guide warnings and many people did flee, avoid getting on planes or entering building on 9/11. There are numerous other instances in which people have avoided these situations, through intuition, gut instinct, spirit guides, whatever you want to call them. Also, animals have fled before tsunami's reached their destination and I'm pretty sure very few of them perished.

I agree with you about responsibility. When a tornado strikes and destroys entire towns and kills people, yet the townsfolk choose to rebuild there, whose responsibility is it? The earth is a living, moving thing and we need to respect that.

So who picks up the ticket? I would think both the God/Universe and us as humans. The Universe is doing what is always has, changing and moving. Sometimes, unfortunately, we live in those places and things happen.

I don't mean to seem cold but this has been happening since the beginning of time and will continue until the end.

I believe this. Yes, fair enough humans are more than just beasts (or rather they CAN be more than beasts), but nonetheless we are not exempt from the Circle of Life.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:16 AM
Sybilline

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
IMO god doesn't allow it or disallow it.

I agree with this, too... Even if this world were devoid of humans, earthquakes, tsunamis, would still happen.

Now as for terrorism, massacres, etc... Well obviously if the world were devoid of humans that won't happen, so that's obviously on us...

It's like that one time you did something wrong --- why did God allow you to do that?

So no I don't think he allows/disallows...
Old 04-06-2012, 02:23 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
Now as for terrorism, massacres, etc... Well obviously if the world were devoid of humans that won't happen, so that's obviously on us...

I have seen a documentary where one tribe (kind) of ants took the other tribes ant as slave with the help of a chemical attack. Furthermore they took the eggs and also raised those ants as slaves for their own colony. Just to add some perspective
Old 04-06-2012, 02:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Why can I not go there with my mind. It sounds like you have already been there, I know I have. It is only our human capacity that doubts it and that is a thing we have to go beyond
You were not there in the mind, the mind was secondary, the mind only tried to record what was there.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:24 AM.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:33 AM
Sybilline

Quote:
I have seen a documentary where one tribe (kind) of ants took the other tribes ant as slave with the help of a chemical attack. Furthermore they took the eggs and also raised those ants as slaves for their own colony. Just to add some perspective

Oh yes yes!! I have read about that. It seems you are right, it doesn't just happen to us... I also read about this queen ant who pretends to be dead, then when an opossing colony takes her to the den, she kills the queen and dresses herself with her shell, and then the other ants will help her lay eggs while thinking she is their queen... Then the babies she produces grow up and destroy that entire colony...

Old 04-06-2012, 02:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I have to agree with this, where there is a beginning there is an end, where there is no beginning there is no end, this no beginning and no end is beyond our perception, as pure Consciousness is also, we just cannot go there with the mind.

Exactly......
Old 04-06-2012, 03:01 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
You were not there in the mind, the mind was secondary, the mind only tried to record what was there.

It sounds like a your mind said my mind said kind of thing I can project my consciuosness to my higher self and while there my mind exist at a broader (for lack of better word) perspective. So I say just because you convince your head your mind cannot be there does not mean my mind cannot. Or maybe we simply are refering to the mind as two different things...
Old 04-06-2012, 03:03 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
Oh yes yes!! I have read about that. It seems you are right, it doesn't just happen to us... I also read about this queen ant who pretends to be dead, then when an opossing colony takes her to the den, she kills the queen and dresses herself with her shell, and then the other ants will help her lay eggs while thinking she is their queen... Then the babies she produces grow up and destroy that entire colony...

So we have finally found a specie as devious as the humans
Old 04-06-2012, 03:24 AM
Master
Quote:
It sounds like a your mind said my mind said kind of thing I can project my consciuosness to my higher self and while there my mind exist at a broader (for lack of better word) perspective. So I say just because you convince your head your mind cannot be there does not mean my mind cannot. Or maybe we simply are refering to the mind as two different things...
I think we are saying the same thing but with a different perspective, and that is because of the mind, you and I can never be totally right while using the mind, your mind or my mind.

Old 04-06-2012, 08:01 AM
Master
Perhaps the ones that perish in these events are on their timeline to go home....everyone has one......whether it be a single event or a mass event.....its the way it is.....it is not punishment.....but perhaps to them, on passing, a most joyous event.....its only the fear of the way that we die, that frightens us I believe....I think mankind itself has a lot to do with the disruption of the planet, underground nuclear explosions....airborn explosions....germ manipulation....mining of oil, gas, mineral....greed...and injury to the planet......something has to give.....God loves us all, (when i say god i say the universal omnipresence) lots of negative doings.....all take its toll........imho......blessings x