Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-06-2012, 12:04 AM
Quagmire

Why does everything have to land of the lab of some "god". Everyone have free will so why not ask why do we all allow this to happen.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:10 AM
Master
Quote:
But sometimes it is our first job Not every beginning starts with an end.

Your first job is an end as well. It was the end of you not having a job.

Spring ends so Summer can come through. Today ends so tomorrow can be here.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:23 AM.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:16 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
Your first job is an end as well. It was the end of you not having a job.

Spring ends so Summer can come through. Today ends so tomorrow can be here.

I am still trying to figure out why not everything needs to have a beginning, so maybe my wisdom to you is something you have to figure out
Old 04-06-2012, 12:23 AM
Master
Everyone have free will so why not ask why do we all allow this to happen.

Well said.

Xan

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:24 AM.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:00 AM
Master
Quote:
I am still trying to figure out why not everything needs to have a beginning, so maybe my wisdom to you is something you have to figure out

What I said was that every beginning had an ending..... And that is true.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:24 AM.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:19 AM
Quagmire

Quote:

One day you will see the Cosmos from a broader view where you do not need beginnings and endings to intertwine
Old 04-06-2012, 01:21 AM
CatChild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Better known as Jo
There have been spiritual guide warnings and many people did flee, avoid getting on planes or entering building on 9/11. There are numerous other instances in which people have avoided these situations, through intuition, gut instinct, spirit guides, whatever you want to call them. Also, animals have fled before tsunami's reached their destination and I'm pretty sure very few of them perished.

I agree with you about responsibility. When a tornado strikes and destroys entire towns and kills people, yet the townsfolk choose to rebuild there, whose responsibility is it? The earth is a living, moving thing and we need to respect that.

So who picks up the ticket? I would think both the God/Universe and us as humans. The Universe is doing what is always has, changing and moving. Sometimes, unfortunately, we live in those places and things happen.

I don't mean to seem cold but this has been happening since the beginning of time and will continue until the end.

Agreed.

It's nothing to do with God. When Humans place an expectation on what they have read as their "Father" who's supposed to love and protect them experience global catastrophic events/natural disasters, they immediately turn to God to question "Why". This is due to their emotional responses from a compassionate standpoint, yet there is no "God/Father" as they have perceived to be listening to their "Why's". That is one of the reasons why I have an issue with this misinterpretation of God.

True strength is found from the ability to be resilient with acceptance and understanding of the bigger picture when it comes to the planetary/Universal etc movements. Earth cleanses itself on a cyclic basis, and like Jo said, Gaia leaves many hints and messages along the way.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:40 AM
Master
Quote:
I have to agree with this, where there is a beginning there is an end, where there is no beginning there is no end, this no beginning and no end is beyond our perception, as pure Consciousness is also, we just cannot go there with the mind.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:56 AM
Quintessence

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingMistress
I don't understand what my family did to warrant this response. I don't understand how they played a part anymore stupid than those who have outlived them ........ Perhaps it's just one of those things , but I don't see how stupidity comes into it. They lived, they died, and took the hand they were given . Unless their soul was stupid for choosing to have their body born in said location - I don't understand what the initial snarky response was in aid of really , all I know is , it saddened me to read.

*shrug* I think you and I are thinking about two different things. I'm thinking about the fact that human actions are spiraling our planet into a sixth mass extinction and most of the world is sticking their fingers in their ears and doing nothing about it. That's why I used the word "stupid." We know we're running headlong into disaster, but we're not bothering to stop, or even to slow down (especially in America). Many of these mass deaths of humans are a direct consequence of us mucking around excessively with the rest of nature, ignoring various realities of nature, being illogical human beings, and breeding like rabbits. We manufacture and/or walk into our own problems; sometimes unaware, but sometimes aware. When we're aware, I would call that a certain kind of stupid.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:56 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
...we just cannot go there with the mind.

Why can I not go there with my mind. It sounds like you have already been there, I know I have. It is only our human capacity that doubts it and that is a thing we have to go beyond