Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 22-10-2015, 09:39 AM
Knower

Palm question

Apologies if this isnt the correct place to post this, I couldnt decide where it should go.

I have what looks like a finger print on the palm of my hand, at the fleshy part below my little finger. I havent been able to find much information about this. Is it just a deformity from in the womb or could it hold a spiritual meaning? Opinions welcome.

Thank you.
Old 30-10-2015, 07:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Does it give you any problems?

If not, it's probably not of a concern.
Old 09-01-2016, 01:17 AM
Master

Some suggest that certain marks stem from pastlives.
Old 09-01-2016, 01:25 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Some suggest that certain marks stem from pastlives.

sounds like a rumor. I personally wouldn't like for my passed lives to hinder or disturb my current. Sounds pretty..unfair.
Old 09-01-2016, 01:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionOfHybrid
sounds like a rumor. I personally wouldn't like for my passed lives to hinder or disturb my current. Sounds pretty..unfair.

I find it interesting that this is the place your mind takes you. Why not consider it uplifting, beautiful and possibly enlightning?
Old 09-01-2016, 03:49 AM
Deactivated Account

what is spiritually enriching about a rumor?
Old 09-01-2016, 04:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionOfHybrid
what is spiritually enriching about a rumor?

A rumor is interesting because it is neither a lie or a truth, so you get to go on the adventure of figuring it out. That experience can be enriching... if you choose it to be