Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 09-10-2010, 04:17 AM
Knower
Great thread. Look forward to reading some of the books that were mentioned.
Old 10-10-2010, 12:58 PM
Greenslade

Summerland,
I believe that much of what is said in this thread is belief. Until such time as someone discovers Atlantis it can't be much else.

From what I can gather - and these are only my own thoughts - Alantis did exist. I've spoken to too many people with too clear memories, and when they describe scenes and people in your head before you even mention them there has to be something in it after all. Either that or there's a collective basket-case scenario going on lol.

After Atlantis was destroyed, I believe the survivors scattered across the globe from what is called Atlantis, or integrated into the local culture if the were in an 'outpost'. There were Golden Ones/Shining Ones in Atlantis, and if you look at different cultures' myths you'll find mention of them.

There is an interpretation called Alternative Genesis - easily Googled - that puts a different slant on the one in the Bible. It's actually not so hard to see connections with Alternative Genesis and Sumerian creation myths. Until such time as an archaeologist discovers something tangible all of this will just be imaginings and questions, but I can see the possibilities.

I found an interesting website here - http://www.atlantisbolivia.org/boliv...connection.htm
Does that mean the Sumerians sailed to Bolivia? No doubt archaeology would say not, so how does the two cultures connect? Is this further evidence of Atlantean influence? The Sumerians say the Nefilim came from the heavens and created them, are the Atlanteans and the Nefilim the same people? The images on the website are of humanoid bodies with animal heads that depict their gods, something the Sumerians, the Egyptians and the Bolivians have in common. That to me suggests a common influence, that the same people influenced all three cultures somewhere along the line. Are we seeing evidence of Atlantean culture coming through here?
Old 10-10-2010, 04:41 PM
Master

I thought this channeling was awesome and just coincidentally (?) seemed to agree w/ some things in a book I'm currently reading (Giza Death Star by Joseph Farrell and also the book by Christopher Dunn).

http://spiritlibrary.com/earth-keepe...eld-of-10-10-1
Old 21-10-2010, 06:29 PM
Master
Supposedly Atlantis and Lemuria existed. According to Edgar Cayce there is so much history on what happened.

First off- Lemuria:

Lemuria would have been located in the middle of the Pacific Ocean before the poles shifted 10,000s of years ago. The ONLY remnant of Lemuria is Easter Island. Lemuria was a place where the first wave of souls entered the Material world. The first wave of souls were astral, formed of the ether with spiritual bodies that transcended space and time. But slowly over thousands of years because there is no real time to a higher or fourth dimensional being, souls became hardened and denser in the material realm. On Lemuria many souls brought monstrosities such as incarnating as goats, apes, tree life, plant life, all sorts of life. Many legends of goat demons and such nonsense actually sprung from souls who got trapped in grotesque bodies of Rams and Goats. God did not will that the soul Man would be animal, but that Man is meant to be Man. So these souls after creating this abomination and losing themselves, Lemuria was eventually destroyed by God. It was a experimental descent into materialization that resulted in separation from God and monstrosities.

But there was Atlantis. And Amilias, leader of the Sons of God, led the next soul group into Atlantis. Amilias set up a Temple and constructed a religion on Atlantis called The Children of the Law of One. The Law of One Children had Temples dedicating to unifying the divine and human natures, keeping union between God and Creation. But Atlanteans were higher beings like the Lemurians. Amilias wanted to help these lost souls trapped in matter to return to God. These souls entities, the Sons of God led by Amilias could do such wonders. They were even able to procreate without sex! For the Sons of God did not partake of the lower world. But a son of God named Belial brought many followers to his cause and created the Sons of Belial. They worshiped a different deity. They created a Temple for themselves! To harness energy and create through their own will. Belial and his followers wanted nothing to do with souls who wanted to return to God. The Belial influence focused on karma, eye for an eye. Meaning lost souls deserve to be lost. The Belial followers and the Amilias followers were also in constant struggle. But Belial's descendants and followers caused Atlantis to be destroyed through their bad karma.

Amilias and the sons of God went about creating the fifth root race, a race of Adamic Man, where the soul could share both the higher world and lower world within. The divine and human nature made one! And Amilias as Grand Master Thoth led souls into the Adamic Race. This was occurring when Atlantis was being destroyed. Remnants of Atlantis can be found in Egypt, Mayans, Incas, and many other places. No wonder Thoth-Hermes is associated with Egypt. For he brought civilization and souls into that region after Atlantis was destroyed. And Thoth is the same entity we know as Enoch in the Bible, and is later known as our Brother Jesus, the Christ Himself!
Old 22-10-2010, 02:37 PM
grazier

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Supposedly Atlantis and Lemuria existed. According to Edgar Cayce there is so much history on what happened.

First off- Lemuria:

Lemuria would have been located in the middle of the Pacific Ocean before the poles shifted 10,000s of years ago. The ONLY remnant of Lemuria is Easter Island. Lemuria was a place where the first wave of souls entered the Material world. The first wave of souls were astral, formed of the ether with spiritual bodies that transcended space and time. But slowly over thousands of years because there is no real time to a higher or fourth dimensional being, souls became hardened and denser in the material realm. On Lemuria many souls brought monstrosities such as incarnating as goats, apes, tree life, plant life, all sorts of life. Many legends of goat demons and such nonsense actually sprung from souls who got trapped in grotesque bodies of Rams and Goats. God did not will that the soul Man would be animal, but that Man is meant to be Man. So these souls after creating this abomination and losing themselves, Lemuria was eventually destroyed by God. It was a experimental descent into materialization that resulted in separation from God and monstrosities.

But there was Atlantis. And Amilias, leader of the Sons of God, led the next soul group into Atlantis. Amilias set up a Temple and constructed a religion on Atlantis called The Children of the Law of One. The Law of One Children had Temples dedicating to unifying the divine and human natures, keeping union between God and Creation. But Atlanteans were higher beings like the Lemurians. Amilias wanted to help these lost souls trapped in matter to return to God. These souls entities, the Sons of God led by Amilias could do such wonders. They were even able to procreate without sex! For the Sons of God did not partake of the lower world. But a son of God named Belial brought many followers to his cause and created the Sons of Belial. They worshiped a different deity. They created a Temple for themselves! To harness energy and create through their own will. Belial and his followers wanted nothing to do with souls who wanted to return to God. The Belial influence focused on karma, eye for an eye. Meaning lost souls deserve to be lost. The Belial followers and the Amilias followers were also in constant struggle. But Belial's descendants and followers caused Atlantis to be destroyed through their bad karma.

Amilias and the sons of God went about creating the fifth root race, a race of Adamic Man, where the soul could share both the higher world and lower world within. The divine and human nature made one! And Amilias as Grand Master Thoth led souls into the Adamic Race. This was occurring when Atlantis was being destroyed. Remnants of Atlantis can be found in Egypt, Mayans, Incas, and many other places. No wonder Thoth-Hermes is associated with Egypt. For he brought civilization and souls into that region after Atlantis was destroyed. And Thoth is the same entity we know as Enoch in the Bible, and is later known as our Brother Jesus, the Christ Himself!

Well said Amilius,

That is exactly what I have been trying to say in other places.

Great.

Blessings

grazier
Old 22-10-2010, 06:51 PM
Rumar

I know you can visit it via astral projection, if there's enough belief/myth, it creates it into the astral plane.

A great idea on the astral plane, think Imaginationland in the South Park series but not quite there. Things in the astral plane exist in there and can still effect you here.
Old 22-10-2010, 06:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
I know you can visit it via astral projection, if there's enough belief/myth, it creates it into the astral plane.
Yes, I definitely believe in these possibilities.
Makes it all very subjective, and not an actual place on this physical earth.

Sounds more reasonable then Atlantis being an actual place near Cuba, Indonesia, Antarctica, Russia, or somewhere else.
Old 22-10-2010, 07:40 PM
Ascender
I believe that many of us are awakening to the truth of Atlantis, and i truly believe that all is encoded within our DNA. I do not know enough scientifically to be able to comment unfortunately. However i do believe that many of our psychic gifts would have originated from that time....Such as telepathy and knowledge of crystals for healing etcetc.
YES i do believe that Atlantis existed , and i do believe that as more of us awaken we will remember the whereabouts of Atlantis also.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 18-12-2010, 07:41 AM
Ascender

I think Atlantis is more likely true than made up. I think the people who wrote about it like Plato's were tapping into higher vibrations and frequencies and were thus able to extract fragments of it. Edgar Cayce has also stated in many of his readings that it did indeed exist. I believe they were a very advanced race, but maybe became too cocky, which might have contributed to their downfall. Just my thoughts.
Old 18-12-2010, 08:54 AM
Master
Plato wrote down what he heard from someone else, he wasn't tapping into stuff.

I think a very advanced race should surely have left traces behind. All of this is probably very allegorical, and if one reads Plato's work that makes a lot of sense actually.
Likely that, plus some real events (Santorini) mixed together to make sense of a distant past they had no direct knowledge of.