Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 08-01-2019, 12:59 AM
traceyacey12

Anyone else residing in 5th dimensional reality??

Hey, I’ve asked some variation of this question before but anyone else out there residing in 5th dimensional reality?? It feels lonely and I want someone to bond over this.

Old 08-01-2019, 01:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Hey, I’ve asked some variation of this question before but anyone else out there residing in 5th dimensional reality?? It feels lonely and I want someone to bond over this.

When a person exits the flesh and the earth environment for evermore, they can enter the first sphere or realm of the summerlands. & there are six spheres or realms within the lesser heavens known as the summerlands, the first sphere rolls on into the next & the third rolls on into the fourth & so on, the spheres of the summerlands are all one huge land mass, neither sphere is in another dimention, ALL roll on into the next.

And i say that there are no seperate DIMENTIONS in this spiritual universe that we reside in...that we could possibly be physically or mentally in.. DIMENTIONS are an illusion created by very dark spiritual beings to fool us, in order to keep us in a certain frame of mind that best suits their dark agenda...simple scriptual & or bible references point to that fact.

Now, you say that you are in a fifth dimensional reality, well I disbelieve that you are.
For you to be in a fifth dimensional reality you would be of a very SALLUBRIOUS highly spiritual being, a very lucid very intelegent, very powerful being with the ability to LEVITATE your fleshly form off of the earth & then propel yourself as a form of transport to any location on this planet.
You would be capable of such magical spiritual feats that would blow the minds of every person on earth. You could literally move mountains and alter physical matter.

I would say that you are an ordinary person like myself & billions of others, living on this planet which is located within the spiritual universe, & of the same spiritual soul qualities of any person who resides in the lesser outer fringes of the first sphere/realm of the summerlands.

I also know what is going on within you, that makes you feel as if you are of some higher dimentioal reality, BUT IT WILL BE OF A FALSE REALITY...maybe you will find that hard to swallow, but none the less, one day you will discover that it is indeed a truth, & who & what is causing the false reality will be known to you.

For your considerations..Regards neil
Old 08-01-2019, 02:11 AM
traceyacey12

Well damn. I don’t think you need to be super powerful to be in 5th dimension. I’m not sure what the Bible says about it but it’s real. I’ve experienced things leading up to it as described by spiritual websites as well, so right now I’m inclined to believe I’m residing in 5th dimensional reality.
Old 08-01-2019, 03:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Well damn. I don’t think you need to be super powerful to be in 5th dimension. I’m not sure what the Bible says about it but it’s real. I’ve experienced things leading up to it as described by spiritual websites as well, so right now I’m inclined to believe I’m residing in 5th dimensional reality.

You do not need to be super powerful, to be in such a high quality of soul being, of a fifth sphere/realm...(not dimention)...reality. BUT YOU ""WOULD"" BE SUPER POWERFUL after attaining such a quality of soul.

And if you were of that kind of reality you would be without any earthly ANXIETIES, or ill health, etc & you would not need to ask questions on this forum, because you could quite easily visualize & hear all spiritual entities & information of the spiritual universe would be at your finger tips.

Again you may find what i say, difficult to swallow but none the less one day you are going to see exactly who & what is the cause of your beliefs.
I already see the cause of beliefs such as yours, I see it day in day out & throughout the nights as well, have done for many years.

Old 08-01-2019, 09:19 AM
Master
Quote:

what makes you feel lonely? By saying 5th dimension, do you mean walking your own path with minimal influence from others? Or do you feel different from the rest of the world?
Old 08-01-2019, 01:11 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
You do not need to be super powerful, to be in such a high quality of soul being, of a fifth sphere/realm...(not dimention)...reality. BUT YOU ""WOULD"" BE SUPER POWERFUL after attaining such a quality of soul.

And if you were of that kind of reality you would be without any earthly ANXIETIES, or ill health, etc & you would not need to ask questions on this forum, because you could quite easily visualize & hear all spiritual entities & information of the spiritual universe would be at your finger tips.

Again you may find what i say, difficult to swallow but none the less one day you are going to see exactly who & what is the cause of your beliefs.
I already see the cause of beliefs such as yours, I see it day in day out & throughout the nights as well, have done for many years.

Well the feeling came on very recently, I think it takes some time before you start feeling the high
Old 08-01-2019, 01:13 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
what makes you feel lonely? By saying 5th dimension, do you mean walking your own path with minimal influence from others? Or do you feel different from the rest of the world?

Music doesn’t sound the same and I don’t know what to do with myself now that I have lost interest in things I used to like. Like the 3D world just doesn’t make sense to me anymore. By 5th dimension, I mean quite literally that which is described as the 5th dimension on spiritual websites.
Old 09-01-2019, 03:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Music doesn’t sound the same and I don’t know what to do with myself now that I have lost interest in things I used to like. Like the 3D world just doesn’t make sense to me anymore. By 5th dimension, I mean quite literally that which is described as the 5th dimension on spiritual websites.

Hi,

The bond I would encourage is with your spirit self. Once that is established you can acclimate your self more easily with everything I find.

Technically speaking, once you are beyond 3/4D you are in multi-dimensional awareness. That thinking is based on the spiritual web sites I resonate with. Here are some channeled messages on dimentional awareness that I like.

http://www.kryon.com/cartprodimages/..._Perth_18.html

I would say that feeling lost is normal. Your truest best friend is within you. Those of us having extensive experience with this stuff will all tell you that.

Blessings,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-01-2019, 10:24 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
When a person exits the flesh and the earth environment for evermore, they can enter the first sphere or realm of the summerlands. & there are six spheres or realms within the lesser heavens known as the summerlands, the first sphere rolls on into the next & the third rolls on into the fourth & so on, the spheres of the summerlands are all one huge land mass, neither sphere is in another dimention, ALL roll on into the next.
I think it's kind of funny when people state their beliefs as if they were facts. But then it's the way any religion works.
I'm right, you're wrong, and if you don't see it, pity you. A bit of respect goes a long way.
Old 10-01-2019, 03:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcel
I think it's kind of funny when people state their beliefs as if they were facts. But then it's the way any religion works. I'm right, you're wrong, and if you don't see it, pity you. A bit of respect goes a long way.

Did you notice this at the bottom of my post...."FOR YOUR CONSIDERATIONS"...

And if any part of my posts rubs you the wrong way, that is a negative emotion within yourself. That you ought to deal with, instead of finding it nessesary to take aime and shoot at others, instead of thinking....
...."mmm, I wonder if this person has some insight that i have not yet become aware of"

All of my posts are sensible and respectful, AND ARE INFACT QUITE TONED DOWN, AND I COULD SHOCK YOU WITH WHAT HAS BEEN REVEALED TO ME REGARDING SPIRITUAL MATTERS.
the truth will be revealed to you some time in yours & everyone else's future and i believe that you & all will be very shocked at what you are going to have revealed to you.

AND AGAIN ONLY FOR YOUR CONSIDERATIONS...REGARDS Neil.