Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 12-01-2019, 07:31 PM
Master
https://i64.tinypic.com/2vulw7n.jpg

i had bt of conbeeef to me stewsss i did

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 13-01-2019, 04:35 PM
Master
Looks YummY! Dream jo

Tonight it is a tofu curry with basmati rice. Cinnamon rolls rising on the stove.

Last night treated myself to pie and ice cream for dinner. I had to work and the diner was on the way home. I could live off of pie... LOL
Old 13-01-2019, 04:38 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
[IMG][/IMG]

i had bt of conbeeef to me stewsss i did

Is there no salt and no preservatives in that? non-gmo right?

Last edited by Clover : 14-01-2019 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Pic too large. Please consider size before posting
Old 14-01-2019, 11:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Looks YummY! Dream jo

Tonight it is a tofu curry with basmati rice. Cinnamon rolls rising on the stove.

Last night treated myself to pie and ice cream for dinner. I had to work and the diner was on the way home. I could live off of pie... LOL

thnx............................................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 15-01-2019, 10:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Raw Vegan chocolate and blueberry protein cake - and a mostly sea plant based, yucky, but super healty protein drink. Just came from running in the woods and maintaining the beautiful machine!
Old 16-01-2019, 12:18 AM
Master
Curry left overs, but tomorrow seven layer dip and chips and fruit salad!
Old 16-01-2019, 12:30 AM
Master

I pulled out pork chops. I have some homemade Shake and Bake coating. I will coat and bake.
Old 16-01-2019, 08:40 PM
Deactivated Account

^ Linen, I have been dying to make some pork shoulder. Thinking Ill pull that out for next Monday ( I don't cook weekends and I got tomorrows dish already set).

I made spaghetti for the kiddos, a home made sauce as well. My son has an tomato allergy but he said he is willing to take the bullet

No spaghetti for me, just a couple of cans of sardines with a tomato and guac side I blended up. I did have chorizzo & egg this morning, that left me stuffed most the day. It was good!I love chorrizo
Old 16-01-2019, 09:41 PM
Master

I love chorizo to but I have to shop for a safe one and that means it will be leaner than the stuff in a regular grocery store. I use Mulay's.

Have you ever made a Mexican pizza with chorizo in a pepperoni-like stick. Slice thin and set aside. Smear a layer of refried beans on your pizza crust then use thickened salsa (I boil mine down and cool) on the pizza instead of Italian pizza sauce, the chorizo slices (lay them on thick!) and a layer of cheese (your choice). Yum! You could use the ground chorizo as well. Just cook and drain well.

Tonight will be baked bbq chicken drumsticks. I have a drumstick holder I am going to finally try. You hang them in the slots and that allows the grease to drip off. How cool is that!?
Old 17-01-2019, 12:07 AM
Master
Linen, drum stick holder? Cool! And the pizza sounds heavenly! I wonder if there is a tempah/tofu chorizo?

Clover, how did the spaghetti go? Did the bullet biter survive?

I found some great blueberries yesterday and made a scone to share with friends at work! :-)

Had to improvise on the dip with chipotle sauce instead of green chiles, we will see how my partner likes it.