Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 05-01-2019, 09:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Anala, I might suggest you use hydrogen peroxide in the ears once every hour all day long. It's probably to late to avoid the flu, but you can shorten its duration. Thank you for the suggestion. I will give it a go.

It will be cold and very uncomfortable the first few applications.

What the heck is exploding yogurt cornbread?
I have a cornbread recipe that calls for an amazing amount of baking powder (5 tsp.) and then I use yogurt instead of milk or water. Even a fruit on the bottom yogurt in a pinch. Yogurt makes the cornbread moist. The name is just my whimsy.

I am filling the crock pot now!
Old 07-01-2019, 07:30 AM
Deactivated Account

I have been looking at this recipe of Flourless Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies all night. I think I am going to make it some time this week. Cravings

As far as dinner.I made the exact same thing I posted the other day (LOL).
Old 07-01-2019, 11:25 AM
Master

We had baby back pork bbq ribs, tater tots and a green salad.
Old 08-01-2019, 12:31 AM
Master
Leftover chili and corn bread. Perfect for the weather, brrr......

I am thinking cozy homemade Mac and cheese!
Old 08-01-2019, 06:20 PM
Master

Sorry the baby back ribs etc were from the night before. I neglected to mention that.

Last night was marinated pot roast for hubby with summer squash fritters with garlic sauce and a summer squash casserole (I had a whole lot of summer squashes to use up). All leftovers.

I had kielbasa sausage, fried potatoes and a green salad.

I'll get back to you later what to fix tonight when I figure it out myself.
Old 08-01-2019, 09:39 PM
Deactivated Account

I just got back from an Indian restaurant, it was amazing...

I had the Lamb curry and green Chutney. I also tried some individual Tandoori chickens. I picked off my sons plate too, ha. Butter chicken. My daughter had masala... Yum!

So good, I think I will die happy now
Old 09-01-2019, 01:14 AM
Master
Clover, I am ROFL, soooo jealous as I live in a restaurant desert.

Oh, Indian food, I remember Indian food. (Sigh) ROFL!!!!!

We are on day 3 of Chile and corn bread! And back to work tomorrow. Bought my partner some TV dinners to get us through the week...... so radio silence from me until the weekend, then watch out!

Please excuse my teasing! I just could not resist... (Shrug)
Old 10-01-2019, 03:43 AM
Deactivated Account

^, Hi Anala, it's all good! I totally know how you feel, I lived pretty much in the middle of nowhere the past couple of years, it was either Chi Fil A or home cooking. I am really excited this year to live in a bigger city with many different restaurant choices ( lots of Asian and east asian in particular). I won't take it for granted!

Today I made a Cuban dish, picadillo, ( Spanish seasoned ground beef). I forgot to buy the cans of tomato sauce, so check this out, I used a little ketchup to make up for it. Not bad! It got the job done. Luckily, ground beef is an easy food to enjoy no matter how you season it but next time I gotta get the tomato cans I also had grilled broc and cauliflower. No more white rice for me.
Old 10-01-2019, 04:09 PM
Master

We like teasing Anala. So let'r rip.

I have been non-existent here the past few days working on my family tree.

Last night we had French dip sandwiches, a green salad and steamed green beans.

Tonight will be crab cakes, curly fries and a coleslaw

Tomorrow night will be chicken strips and sides, not sure what they will be.
Old 11-01-2019, 04:04 AM
Master
Deb and Clover, Thank you for letting me tease. Sometimes the sillies just over take me.

(I need to get to town.) maybe this weekend. There is a new bbq place an hour from us!

On to dinner, I came home late from work to find my partner made the most beautiful green salad. I added smoked turkey and carmelized onion cheese. Crazy yummy! Lovely to come home to after a bug on the windshield day!