Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 15-08-2016, 04:31 PM
Guide
These are so amazing, especially taming the dragon, so powerful! Wow!
Old 18-08-2016, 12:21 AM
Gracey

Thanks guys.

You got what I was going for Berry. I got the solitude, but not the other right away. Painting did help bring me a step closer though.

I wont be painting rocks for a little while. A friend asked to draw a pic for her, so when the boys go to school here soon. I will be starting on that.

It is a pic of a man in a sailor suit, so that will probably get me to reflecting on my own sailor days. :)
Old 18-08-2016, 12:23 AM
Gracey

I did up end resolving that particular pain I was painting away while doing this rock. There is just something about the moon that always brings a sense of peace to me. I can stare at it forever it seems.

Old 22-08-2016, 03:03 PM
Master
The moon can evoke so many emotions. When I was little, I used to think the moon was following me everywhere. I love your moon rock and moon photos.
Old 31-08-2016, 07:39 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
The moon can evoke so many emotions. When I was little, I used to think the moon was following me everywhere. I love your moon rock and moon photos.

3 out of 4 my children thought that there shadow was following them around. The other thought it was a ghost. lol.

And thank you Berry.
Old 02-09-2016, 07:44 PM
Gracey

I have an arts for healing class to attend to here in the coming weeks. I am injured at the moment and unable to drive. Hopefully, by the time it starts, I will be able to make the class. My friend who is an art therapist is teaching the class. She will be teaching us Chinese brush painting to start with. She has a fondness for the abstract, whereas, i prefer hyper realism. so, i think the class will help go more with bringing about carefree happy emotions. i could use that.
Old 03-09-2016, 02:05 AM
Master
Your children are very imaginative!

You are welcome. Your art work is truly fun and creative.

I hope you will be healthy way before the art class starts. You will give and receive much from the class.
Old 11-09-2016, 03:12 PM
Suspended
These are beautiful Gracey. I think it's kinda brave trying out new surfaces to paint on. I tend to stick with what I'm used to. My Mum used to paint pebbles - she's got more of a rebel streak in her than me.

I particularly like the latest. More please.
Old 11-09-2016, 09:51 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
Your children are very imaginative!

You are welcome. Your art work is truly fun and creative.

I hope you will be healthy way before the art class starts. You will give and receive much from the class.

The class had so many people who signed up for it, that it was split into two groups. I am in the second group which means that it will start in October. so, hopefully by then i will be healed enough to drive.
Old 11-09-2016, 09:55 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
These are beautiful Gracey. I think it's kinda brave trying out new surfaces to paint on. I tend to stick with what I'm used to. My Mum used to paint pebbles - she's got more of a rebel streak in her than me.

I particularly like the latest. More please.

Hi Squatchit.

All I will say about painting on a rough is surface is "Thank goodness paint is easily painted over."

What I like about painting with rocks is that I can use my creativity to envision what I see the rock to be.

For example, when i saw this rock i knew that the one part looked like a chimney. So, I painted a hobbit house out of it.