Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 08-01-2019, 12:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Falling through ground

I have had this dream repeat few times recently. Last time I saw this years ago, leaving home, going to school, walking that familiar street in darkness of morning while suddenly falling through the ground as if it was no longer there. It used to feel so realistic, as if I had fallen physically to my death that I thought I had screamed for real as I woke up.
Now I'm having very similar dream again. I'm returning to home from work at night and only streetlights lighting the road I walk to home. Suddenly I notice few of those streetlights have gone dark and so has gone the street, but as I know the environment well, I decide to keep walking; I'm almost home anyway. But as I walk that darkened path, I suddenly fall through the ground as if it was no longer there. And I keep falling... endlessly! This time however I'm not scared although the fall feels as physical as it has felt back in my teens. I'm just like "oh, it's this endless fall again..." and just accept that I keep falling. At this time I also usually recognize it's a dream, so I'm trying to control it. To recreate the whole thing into for example growing wings on my back and flying out of there or teleporting away from this endless fall. I focus my will... but nothing happens. Ever.

I've had many different kinds of these dreams becoming lucid in the end, but regardless of it, I can't control them. Usually what I can't control, I try to analyze and fix at least so I would no longer have such bad dreams. I need some additional insight however. How would you interpret my recent dreams? And what should I do to either change them for better or learn to control them?
Old 10-01-2019, 11:51 AM
Knower
Every time I have experienced a situation where I was falling or when the ground would disappear under me it had to do with issues with grounding. If you are afraid of heights or if you have overly active fear of death or if you are unaware of how you are connected to a ground level metaphysically then it is easy to be affected by these types of situations in dreamtime.

I suggest you connect with the earth and get a good sense of the omniscience that the planet actually has as a living sentient being. Ground yourself everyday with a golden grounding cord to the center of the planet or by sending golden rings down from Source energy around down to the center of the planet.

Understand that you are in a self perpetual toroidal field and the earth is also a toroidal field. The earth is also alive and you can commune with the planet with the love in your heart chakra from Gaia to stay grounded.

So when you are in these dreamtime scenarios you know regardless you are always on earth with a solid ground under you. If you were to fall you know that you have a solid core toroidal energy field under you that superimposes as your plane of existence just like the physical earth plane and it is the same physics you are made up out of.

It can also help to work with the root chakra with the base survival aspects of making your space to live more energetically secure and keeping that feeling of grounded safety within you when you are out and about in your town.

Here's a video I did about a year ago on keeping your ground and constantly raising your vibration out of lower frequency:

https://youtu.be/_G3cC6yioVY

Hope this helps

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.