Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 27-12-2018, 01:01 AM
Knower

I Need a Healers Opinion

Over the last year my younger brother has developed a drug habit. He is getting kicked out of the home he has been staying at because of his behavior.

I want to help him, I really do. It's hard to think him going out on the street is the best solution to the problem, but at the same time it seems like the only option because my family is tired of getting used and taken advantage of by him just to be made to look like fools in the end.

But, I also know him going out on the streets isn't going to help him with his drug problem, it might even make it worse.

I want him to move in with my dad and I, but my dad wont allow it, and I'm not mad because I get his reasoning, I just don't know if it is the best idea to neglect him.

What do you think? Are anyone's guides telling them anything because my mind is in a whirl wind right now and I can't figure out how to help the guy want to help himself.
Old 27-12-2018, 12:42 PM
Administrator
If your brother doesn't want to help himself then there is nothing you can do for him. He has to hit rock bottom before he can begin to climb back up.
his doctor can get him in contact with organisations that can offer support for him.im afraid this is a world wide problem.

wishing you the best in your Endevour to help your brother.

Namaste
Old 28-12-2018, 05:46 AM
Master
hi CcolTon. I'm sorry you're having to deal with this tough situation. what comes to my mind is a healing and paradigm shifting technique that you can do on someone remotely. I don't think it would be considered interfering or doing something against someone's will, but that is just my opinion. You also could actually just do it on yourself in regards to how you're feeling about the situation with them if you prefer that.
Anyways, so it is EFT- Emotional Freedom Technique and there is a section on this forum for it, but I would rather suggest you check youtube or other areas online to get familiar with it. I mean you can definitely use this forum but it just doesn't get a lot of traffic and the lady Xan who used to moderate and help people there has been long gone. I think she left some wisdom and gems there, but it might be easier to just view a few youtube videos or check out another forum exclusively dedicated to the technique. or there are some books on the subject, my favorite being a variation of the technique called ESM- Emotional Self Management, book titled Instant Emotional Healing which incorporates a few other healing techniques and some interesting information about random stuff.

You don't have to learn much to do it, basically just learn where the tapping points are on the face, hand, and torso. and that the concept is sort of like acknowledgement awareness affirmations. You tap on these points and thinking of the problem share your feelings and thoughts aloud or in your head if you prefer, and say that you accept yourself anyways. I know it might sound kind of silly, though it's possible you know about the technique already. but anyways I will just say an example of what you might say while tapping on the points. In your situation you might say "Even though I am really afraid for my brother and sad and mad that he is hurting himself and us, I deeply and completely love and accept myself anyways." You can say you love him anyways too, or speak as if you are him while tapping on yourself. but that isn't necessary unless you feel inspired to. Working on your own feelings can help you deal with it all better, and could possibly have an effect on him too. it won't hurt to try either way. I suggest a youtube video because it makes it all seem much easier that way lol. but this technique is actually scientifically studied and verified to be efficacious, moreso than cognitive behavioral therapy for different issues and helps heal ptsd and a lot more. it's the closest technique to a panacea that I've found in all my years searching. but it can work even better with use in conjunction with other healing modalities or substances like essential oils and music or sound therapy and visual healing and so on. Use your imagination! I hope I did the truth of this amazing healing technique at least a little justice because it is worth checking out and trying. whatever you and your family do I hope your suffering is eased and ended and this trauma has just been a stepping stone to better things.