Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 07-09-2018, 03:08 AM
Ascender
Question RX Factor as proof of genetic manipulation/aliens

I think I have that name right or it it H factor. It is where a woman's body can attack the embryo if the male spermatozoa had blood type Rh or something. Whet do people think about this?
Old 08-09-2018, 02:00 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeSpirit
I think I have that name right or it it H factor. It is where a woman's body can attack the embryo if the male spermatozoa had blood type Rh or something. Whet do people think about this?

You my be thinking of the womans RH factor. Everyone has a "group and Rh", a blood grouping which is either A,B,AB, or O. And the Rh factor is wether they are positive or negative.

If the woman is a negative blood type and the father of her unborn child is a positive blood type...then yes the body has the ability to create what is called anti D which can attack the embryo as though it were a foreign object or tumor. This usually does not affect the first child a woman is pregnant wtih but the anti D can build up and affect subsequent pregnancies following the first one. If the woman receives Rhogam which is a human blood product given in the form of a shot or vaccine during the first pregnancy it usually will keep anti D from forming and keep any risk from happening to subsequent pregnancies also providing she get Rhogam during each following pregnancy as well. Not sure but your post sounded as though you may be referring to this.
Old 09-09-2018, 11:14 PM
Super Moderator
Spirit bird explained it really well.

You will find a lot of stuff written about RH negative blood types online. But some of it is very way-out, I think
Being RH negative means that the blood doesn't contain the rhesus factor, which the majority of the population have.
So there is a (possibly dubious?) theory that these people did not originate from planet Earth....
There will be an explanation for this. Meanwhile peoples' imaginations have a field-day with it! And it results in hundreds of articles, videos etc about these "blue bloods" with rather odd theories and stereotypes.
I think the less I say about it all, the better!
Old 10-09-2018, 06:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Spirit bird explained it really well.

You will find a lot of stuff written about RH negative blood types online. But some of it is very way-out, I think
Being RH negative means that the blood doesn't contain the rhesus factor, which the majority of the population have.
So there is a (possibly dubious?) theory that these people did not originate from planet Earth....
There will be an explanation for this. Meanwhile peoples' imaginations have a field-day with it! And it results in hundreds of articles, videos etc about these "blue bloods" with rather odd theories and stereotypes.
I think the less I say about it all, the better!

I have RhD Negative blood but I don't feel like I am an Alien But I could be.... who knows, who cares, as long as I have blood i'll be fine
Old 13-09-2018, 02:17 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
...... who cares, as long as I have blood i'll be fine

So true
Old 14-09-2018, 10:11 PM
Master
Perhaps Rh-negative blood goes back to having had Basque ancestry:
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gn.../#.W5wv-_loRWE
Old 22-09-2018, 03:23 AM
Ascender
Aliens

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I have RhD Negative blood but I don't feel like I am an Alien But I could be.... who knows, who cares, as long as I have blood i'll be fine
I so just want see sn alien before I die...but I don't want it to see or be aware of me.

I sm 46 next week and I don't know my blood type.