Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 29-08-2018, 04:17 PM
Master
Lots of animals in the park

When I was sitting in the park today, I saw so many animals when I payed attention.

There were white butterflies. Two robins were right near me, one was next to me in the bush watching me and one in the tree above doing the same. There were so many blue tit's, they are my favorite birds other than robins, there were so many of them in a big tree, flying into smaller trees in a garden. There must have been over 50 of them, Ive not ever seen so many in my life all in one place, I think 50 is an understatement too. When I looked to my left at one point a dragon fly flew towards me and changed direction. I saw squirrels and another robin crossed my path when I was leaving the park. I felt like it was a nature moment as I was opening myself to it, I wonder if seeing so many blue tit's is normal? Only ever see a few. This morning I said to God I don't know how much more I can take and asked to be shown God presence and help from the angels.
Old 31-08-2018, 12:46 AM
Administrator
When I wanted to be alone I would take my dogs through the woods near my house.the amount of animals were amazing ,when you take time to really look I don't think you would believe how many there are,

Namaste
Old 02-09-2018, 03:34 PM
Master
i n in victornn bitss og gravyardd u can sea lotss of sqreallss u can

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 06-09-2018, 11:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Always nice to view the animals going about their business
Old 06-09-2018, 02:56 PM
Master
Native Spirit, Yes it seems that because I was more open to seeing it instead of being busy I noticed more, although when I walked past the tree to go back to work there wasn't any of those birds there, was a cool experience :)

Dream Jo- There's lots of squirrels at the park too, I usually share my lunch with them but it can become a bit of an ambush sometimes haha

Mister Hunter - It is nice, sometimes wish I could just be an animal instead :)