Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-07-2018, 01:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
I have a theory, well it's a belief really as I'm so convinced. We in this world are faced each and every day with the mystery of life. The same mystery existed when I was 5 years old as it does today with 80. It existed 5000 or 10,000 years ago. I had always imagined that in my old age I'd become a wise man - now I know differently - not one question has been answered. At least not in a way that I could base on my experiences and so find wisdom to understandably spread. My experiences whether called mystical or paranormal stem not only from my mind but from a much greater collective mind. This is the only explanation.

In a nutshell; The physical world we see around is is our reality. It's the one we create. We create it by using the other reality which is our mind(s). Everything which has happened including evolution, history, philosophy, politics, cities, tales - biblical and otherwise have all been created in various forms of intenseness by the mind in which we live and partake.

We, I can imagine, live in a series of octaves. Just as in music the scales rise and fall according to the scores and are interpreted by different instruments so it is with our world and probably with other worlds in the universe. Just as music (as everything else) has a basis in vibration so do each of us - as well as all forms of life.

We live and die ( as you ask) in order to climb or fall within the octave we are in just as notes end and start again within a symphony. Each octave as we know is divided into 7 parts. I think that we in our present condition live in one of these seven parts and move up or down in it accordingly. It may well be that the top one is also recognised as the seventh heaven - of which we so often hear, after reaching the top one the next challenge could be the next octave. Seven full octaves would represent the whole basis of all eastern philosophies and would equate with the building block of the Kabbalah. The quality of the life we lead reflects the music we play as well as the instrument we play it on.

This may sound a little ridiculous, but it is no more silly than believing there is a man in the sky and tends to be born out not only by evolution, the quantum world, history, old wives' tales, nature, memories, morphic field research, genetics and so on.

The more I think about it the more I believe that this idea can account for almost everything.
Busby!

Here is a link to the post I just wrote (in another thread):

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...2&postcount=95

which totally 'grooves' with what you said here, I think.

Rad! Bro!!
Old 15-07-2018, 02:42 PM
Experiencer

sky I am seeking clarification of your question. I ask for clarification because my first thought when I read your question is that everything evolves. Are you asking is the theory of evolution compatible with Christianity?
Old 15-07-2018, 02:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
sky I am seeking clarification of your question. I ask for clarification because my first thought when I read your question is that everything evolves. Are you asking is the theory of evolution compatible with Christianity?

Yes wp.

What prompted me was a conversation I was having regarding evolution not being taught in all Christian Schools...
Old 15-07-2018, 05:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Busby!

Here is a link to the post I just wrote (in another thread):

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...2&postcount=95

which totally 'grooves' with what you said here, I think.

Rad! Bro!!

Yes, davidsun, it grooves very tightly. So I'm not alone!

I shall have to take more care when reading your contributions. I didn't recognise the track you are on. Most people (I think) have yet to see the fine network which connects us all.

Quite a coincidence really that two contributions should fall in the same space of time, appear to be so different but amount to the same thing.

A million promises have yet to show themselves…!
Old 15-07-2018, 06:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
A million promises have yet to show themselves…!
"I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: And they shall not teach every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away."

Maybe?

Woohoo!
Old 15-07-2018, 09:09 PM
Experiencer

so the conversation you were having that the theory of evolution is not being taught in all Christian schools-what did the other person explain to you as to why it is not being taught?
Old 15-07-2018, 09:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
so the conversation you were having that the theory of evolution is not being taught in all Christian schools-what did the other person explain to you as to why it is not being taught?

They didn't explain.... I wasn't expecting an explanation really as they know that I have my own personal ideas.
Old 16-07-2018, 02:30 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Amen. And so eternal life comes to all who believe, thanks to One Man. Seems to me though, that the situation of Adam and Eve was an angelic one, if you look and think about it.

not so, because humans were to live forever on a paradise type Earth. living under Jehovah God, and NOT under the authories of imperfect humans, (worldly governments). he wouldn't have to send his perfect SON Jesus to give back what Adam had taken form ALL human. which was eternal life ,(Rom. 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous). see also (Rom.5:12 -Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned).

I do agree that there was an Angel who interfered with Jehovah and Jesus plans. simply because he being beautiful in appearance, thought that he was deserving of worship and NOT the Grand Creator. here's a couple of verses from two books ,(Ezekiel 28:13-18 “You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones"). and ("You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, Till iniquity was found in you “Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty; You corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor;...").

see also (Isa. 14:12-14 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north. I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High). this is why Jesus was sent by his Father, to save mankind from death. satan pretending to be an "Angel of light", when really he was/is the master of trickery ,(Ephe. 6:11). peace
Old 17-07-2018, 10:26 PM
Master
Well JoJo, I said if you think about it...

The Spirit is about the timeless, and eternity.

The situation of aging, decay, and death is about the organic and biological, and involving the Sun, and earth.
Time began to have effect at the fall.

Evolution began.
Adam and Eve relinquished their divine and angelic aspect; aquired the animal/mammal aspect.

JoJo, see Revelation 12, involving the stars drawn to the earth by the dragon's tail.
My perspective is this is humanity.

We followed the rebellious former archangel, falling with him.
1. There was the fall of the angelic, (Isaiah 14, Ezekiel 28, Revelation 12)
2. there was the fall of Adam.

It says in the verses, in Rev. 12, that a third of the stars were drawn or "flung" down to the earth by the dragon's tail.
It is presumed that there were originally three archangels, who each had responsibility for their contingent of the angelic.
Like sheep, we had gone astray.

We are called "lost" because we were lost from whence Jesus came from... Who appeared at the appointed time to redeem us back to the Almighty.

- Heaven, ( paradise), Eternity.

The Spirit, and the timeless, is the greater reality... over that which is bound in time.

The Spirit, which is about Eternity... Infinity.
The Spirit is our actual situation and truth, apart from what is temporary, and illusory.
Which is bound and ensconsed in time. Involving matter, and the evolved organic.

Science today tells us that time, space, and matter are all inter related.
But, we see that in the 21st century, there are still those who say, "Science... bah. Humbug!"

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein

Last edited by Morpheus : 18-07-2018 at 02:25 AM.
Old 20-07-2018, 07:28 PM
Master
Also, regarding "the dragon"...

Consider the anatomy and physiology of "the reptilian brain" being taught in higher education today.

Is this very difficult?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein