Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 23-11-2015, 03:11 AM
Knower

How do you get someone out of your head?????

This is going on a full month now and it's driving me crazy. I absolutely cannot get this guy out of my head - I think the longest I've been able to go is like an hour when I'm completely wrapped up in something else. No matter how hard I try, I can't get rid of him. My mind keeps playing back my memories of him. I keep hearing his voice. My brain says this would never work (age issue), get over it and move on! Meanwhile my gut says there's more to this and it's not over, just be patient.

My brain says he doesn't feel the same way and he was just being nice, and I'm overthinking it. My gut says he DOES, and none of this would have happened if he didn't.

But I need to get him out of my head so I can function with life. Help? I don't know what's going on but I do know this is very unusual for me.
Old 23-11-2015, 10:14 AM
Master

Hehe.

This happens to me so frequently I fall in love quite often... of course one needs to be accepting of those feelings but it can all get a bit tedious after a while lol.

Have you tried to transmute it into universal love or even direct it inward and let it reflect back to you (as in change the focus from him to yourself and hold the love for yourself rather then him if that makes sense)

Sometimes I refocus what I am feeling and use it for send it out as general healing for the world.

Gosh, I am not sure... the more I love the more I love

All that I know is that I have been learning how to harness it for something bigger than just myself and my circumstances... and over time if I am patient I become less consumed by it all...
Old 23-11-2015, 05:01 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumeria
This is going on a full month now and it's driving me crazy. I absolutely cannot get this guy out of my head - I think the longest I've been able to go is like an hour when I'm completely wrapped up in something else. No matter how hard I try, I can't get rid of him. My mind keeps playing back my memories of him. I keep hearing his voice. My brain says this would never work (age issue), get over it and move on! Meanwhile my gut says there's more to this and it's not over, just be patient.

My brain says he doesn't feel the same way and he was just being nice, and I'm overthinking it. My gut says he DOES, and none of this would have happened if he didn't.

But I need to get him out of my head so I can function with life. Help? I don't know what's going on but I do know this is very unusual for me.

So you've got a crush* on a guy, that's not so unusual.

I should just accept that it is so, he thinks you are quite nice and be look forward to the next next time you meet. In the mean time mingle with other people........remember he will.

*you are not the first and trust me you won't be the last.
Old 23-11-2015, 06:09 PM
Master
It's a wonderful phase =) Enjoy it, embrace it, learn the beauty of this experience. Love strike us in an extraordinary way, it's not that often when these things happen, so enjoy it while it lasts :)

You should ask this guy on a date, for a cup of coffee or a cold beer, in this way you will know if he is either into you or not. The sooner you know this information the better.

But always keep in mind to not get dragged into the nasty infatuation or the horrible obsession, those phases can happen if you have a long-unhealthy major crush on someone.

In order to keep the balance try to focus in your own activities, get hobbies, go out with friends, read some books, dance, listen to music, etc.

Try to focus your attention to your own life also, develop your goals, develop a new skill, it will be really healthy.
Old 23-11-2015, 09:00 PM
Knower

The problem is I'm not sure if it's a crush I can act on, long story short. It could potentially be troublesome. But I really, really want to.

I've had crushes before but nothin' like this. This is nuts.

I guess all I can really do is chill out and try to focus on other things as much as I can. (I basically can't contact this guy.)
Old 24-11-2015, 12:38 AM
Guide
Quote:
The problem is I'm not sure if it's a crush I can act on, long story short. It could potentially be troublesome. But I really, really want to.

I've had crushes before but nothin' like this. This is nuts.

I guess all I can really do is chill out and try to focus on other things as much as I can. (I basically can't contact this guy.)

Isn't he going to like you a lot more if you do chill out?
Old 24-11-2015, 03:29 AM
Knower

I meant mentally. ;) But yeah, probably. Although I haven't seen him in like 3 weeks so I don't think he would even know, haha.
Old 24-11-2015, 04:02 PM
Guide
Quote:
I meant mentally. ;) But yeah, probably. Although I haven't seen him in like 3 weeks so I don't think he would even know, haha.

If you are feeling a bit intense about stuff that maybe no bad thing.
Old 07-10-2019, 09:02 PM
Newbie ;)

He just mite feel the same way have you asked him you never know unless you ask him
Old 28-10-2019, 04:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Block everything

Completely block the person from your phone, facebook, twitter, instagram, and every photo and move to a different location.