Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-12-2014, 11:29 PM
Experiencer
Meeting Your Guides?

It seems everyone else has met their guides. I have yet to meet mine. Does everyone have guides? How did you meet yours? Any advice and anecdotes are welcome!
Old 15-12-2014, 01:35 AM
Experiencer
Hey

Everybody has guides, and when the time is right you will hear them, that is when your ready to you will hear their voice, just stretch your voice through your mind out to them, call them, ask for them, for their help, and then listen for their response, be patient and keep trying to reach them, as they always try to reach us the ones they guide and assist :)

I may have become awakened; I may like you to be become awakened, but that is my thing not your thing. If you are fast asleep and dreaming beautiful dreams, who am I to disturb you? I will wait. I will surround you like a fragrance. And if that fragrance catches you, and if that fragrance brings you out of your sleep, it is ok."
Old 15-12-2014, 10:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralwanderer
It seems everyone else has met their guides. I have yet to meet mine. Does everyone have guides? How did you meet yours? Any advice and anecdotes are welcome!
The belief that everyone has guides is purely opinion and speculation. Since we only have a limited amount of information on beings in other dimensions and other dimensions there is no tangible and efficient way of knowing that every Human-being currently living has a guide. But people insist that they know this without any tangible proof and are quite frankly doing nothing more than stating their opinion, desires, and speculations. In my opinion no one has a set and designated guide and people just force themselves into believing any random being they encounter is their guide because of loneliness, a desire to feel important, and foremost fear. If they admitted to themselves that they don't have a guide that is watching out for them and showing them the way they have to admit they are on their own and have to face these other dimensions alone, which for most people is just too much too handle. And so instead they cling onto the idea that they have the guide and an opportunistic being takes advantage of their desires and pretends to guide them. I believe that beings both positive and negative, light and dark, can and do tell us and show us things that would be associated with a guide. But that doesn't mean they are our guide. If you bump into some random person walking on the street and he tells you the time of day does that mean he is your guide? I think not. Unfortunately from what I can see the majority of experiences with guides are nothing more than self-imposed beliefs based on ego, loneliness, and fear. Does that mean nobody has a guide? As I mentioned before we have no tangible way of knowing if anyone or everyone has a guide, we only have our opinions and speculation.
Old 15-12-2014, 11:25 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
The belief that everyone has guides is purely opinion and speculation. Since we only have a limited amount of information on beings in other dimensions and other dimensions there is no tangible and efficient way of knowing that every Human-being currently living has a guide. But people insist that they know this without any tangible proof and are quite frankly doing nothing more than stating their opinion, desires, and speculations. In my opinion no one has a set and designated guide and people just force themselves into believing any random being they encounter is their guide because of loneliness, a desire to feel important, and foremost fear. If they admitted to themselves that they don't have a guide that is watching out for them and showing them the way they have to admit they are on their own and have to face these other dimensions alone, which for most people is just too much too handle. And so instead they cling onto the idea that they have the guide and an opportunistic being takes advantage of their desires and pretends to guide them. I believe that beings both positive and negative, light and dark, can and do tell us and show us things that would be associated with a guide. But that doesn't mean they are our guide. If you bump into some random person walking on the street and he tells you the time of day does that mean he is your guide? I think not. Unfortunately from what I can see the majority of experiences with guides are nothing more than self-imposed beliefs based on ego, loneliness, and fear. Does that mean nobody has a guide? As I mentioned before we have no tangible way of knowing if anyone or everyone has a guide, we only have our opinions and speculation.
This is really helpful. I always felt I would be more afraid of meeting something claiming to be my guide because of not being able to tell for sure, getting taken advantage of, etc. But I was wondering because I didn't know if I should ask for them or not. So far I honestly have felt no need to have a guide. But I do feel my experiences have been somewhat limited. I'm sure the limitations are self-imposed anyway.
Old 16-12-2014, 12:24 PM
Newbie ;)

I haven't meet my guide or any other being durin AP. I just have experienced 5th dimension a few moments and never saw or felt any being. BUT it was the contact from a multidimensional being here in the 4th dimension what got me to awake.
So they are trully there but i think they are more like us. Some are arround to give some help to awakening people, other may be living their lifes in the 5th dimension. I don't think they would be there allways for you like a body guard. Besides being aware of yourself in the 5th dimension is allready a huge step.
The idea is for us to make the journey and learn trough the assension. So i would look at it like this, if you don't have a guide is because you are doing great. And if at some point in your life you really really need a help from "above" then rest sure that yourself in the 5th dimension allready made that apointment for you.
Old 16-12-2014, 01:30 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf_gabo
I haven't meet my guide or any other being durin AP. I just have experienced 5th dimension a few moments and never saw or felt any being. BUT it was the contact from a multidimensional being here in the 4th dimension what got me to awake.
So they are trully there but i think they are more like us. Some are arround to give some help to awakening people, other may be living their lifes in the 5th dimension. I don't think they would be there allways for you like a body guard. Besides being aware of yourself in the 5th dimension is allready a huge step.
The idea is for us to make the journey and learn trough the assension. So i would look at it like this, if you don't have a guide is because you are doing great. And if at some point in your life you really really need a help from "above" then rest sure that yourself in the 5th dimension allready made that apointment for you.

That's a good point. I'm sure when/if I need some help it will be made available to me.
Old 16-12-2014, 11:11 PM
Red83

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralwanderer

Not me, haven't met any guide yet and i don't think i have any.. probably because i don't want a guide.. all i need is the information in my brain but i also need to be 800% relaxed to get all that information..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer

Very logical, but i guess this idea comes also from religions that everyone have 2 angels, and then guides..but we don't have to delete that idea since we don't know. If we have guides and they are waiting for us for so long to connect with them, i guess they deserve that much respect :)
Old 17-12-2014, 05:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red83
Very logical, but i guess this idea comes also from religions that everyone have 2 angels, and then guides..but we don't have to delete that idea since we don't know. If we have guides and they are waiting for us for so long to connect with them, i guess they deserve that much respect :)
One can have respect for the light-realms and the inhabitants of them without the belief that they have a being existing there with nothing better to do than wait for them and show up every time they have a dream or projection. I have a ton of respect for both our brothers of light and our brothers of darkness, because regardless of the path we have chosen and the path they have chosen we are all still brothers. I believe that experience should always dictate belief instead of allowing our beliefs to dictate our experiences.
Old 20-12-2014, 08:39 AM
bliss

generally speaking, guides are subtle and the more evolved, the more formless they are. the truly evolved spirits can help you unseen, from another dimension, while being invisible to you.

some guides don't need a form to help you from their dimension via telepathy and energy, since they prefer to act from a higher dimension without having to materialize in your astral realm for you to see a form. you see, to talk to a fanatic or some die hard cult member you need to lower yourself to their level and talk on their level so they see you physically, but you can also gently help them via subtle telepathy unseen, using less energy, being more efficient.

if you are serene and kind, you are in tune with the guides and you met them even if you didn't see them. they help 10 people at once sometimes, or 4 people at once, depending, and focus on you only in crises or when you do truly spiritual things - the higher guides; and they use energy efficiently, appearing to you serves no purpose usually, so to some people it will appear as guides don't exist, but they are always there. some spirits want to be one with the ocean of oneness, not to take form and reinforce their separation.

when you study astral travel and advance human compassion you always are helped by the guides. :) one day you'll see them in the form they want you to see. :) but the eternal oneness is always there. :)
Old 20-12-2014, 09:21 AM
Knower

I initiated the contact with my guides. They directed me to the source of creative energy which is God. That journey was amazing. I started out using a spirit communication board and ghost box to initiate contact. I had no mediumistic skills. Everyone projects but most of us are unconscious when we do, so it's basically a dream. ( my definition of projection is a little different. I believe projection is the placement of the conscious mind in nearly or entirely spiritual environment. It's more consistent with Monroe's definition.) Because guides come from the source and ultimately lead you back there perhaps you should consider asking God for one to help your awareness.