Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-12-2014, 06:30 AM
Actualization

Live a double, more meaningful nights?

I would like to keep this concept concise, yet open for the readers to ponder upon and interpret. First allow me to explain, My daily life is lame and monotonous. I don't understand people and the irrational decisions they make and thus i choose to stray apart from people . I have always practiced astral projection as a means to add some happiness and adrenaline into my life. Yet I found out that maybe there's more potential to astral projection than what I have been experiencing. After reading Robert Monroe's findings as well as the experiences from other credible astral projectors/ lucid dreamers, a question began to formulate within me. You see my problem is that I don't like the company of many people, and I like to astral project. Is it possible to have a double life in your dreams in which you could meet up with other astral projectors or subconsciously create "ideal" friends and people to spend time with . Is it possible to take it as far as to live a separate love life in your dreams. Another possible supplement to that question/concept is the statement or finding by Robert Monroe. Robert Monroe claims to have spent 100 years in the astral world in a single night by "freezing" time. If it is possible to experience a much longer period in the astral/dream world does this not make my original concept much more possible? Could this be a way to live a double and more meaningful life? Could mastery of Astral projection be the key to seeming immortality as you experience 100 years of life in a single night?
Old 13-12-2014, 12:55 PM
Experiencer
Monroe also claimed to have visited a "heaven" of sorts, in which his guide told him he was welcome to stay. I'd say anything is possible while astral. If you remember the experience I referred to above, you'll remember his guide urged him to go back to his body and continue to live his life. There is a reason you are here.
Old 13-12-2014, 01:29 PM
Master

I read Monroe"s 3 books , I dont remember him frezzing time . I have heard that if you go foward in time , whie out of body your time will slow down , back in time and it goes much faster .It was in an astral projecton book other than Monroe's . If you find people lame , you might be hanging out with the wrong people . There are astral projection meet up groups . Astral pule has an island .As I have yet to have a conscious o.b.e. my self , I have never been there .
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/
Old 13-12-2014, 01:48 PM
Quote:
I would like to keep this concept concise, yet open for the readers to ponder upon and interpret.
First, allow me to explain my daily life is lame and monotonous.
I don't understand people and the irrational decisions they make and thus I choose to stray apart from people .
I have always practiced astral projection as a means to add some happiness and adrenaline into my life.
Yet I found out that maybe there's more potential to astral projection than what I have been experiencing.

After reading Robert Monroe's findings as well as the experiences from other credible astral projectors/ lucid dreamers,
a question began to formulate within me.
You see my problem is that I don't like the company of many people, and I like to astral project.
Is it possible to have a double life in your dreams in which you could meet up with other astral projectors
or subconsciously create "ideal" friends and people to spend time with? Is it possible to take it as far as to live a separate love life in your dreams?
Another possible supplement to that question/concept is the statement or finding by Robert Monroe.

Robert Monroe claims to have spent 100 years in the astral world in a single night by "freezing" time.
If it is possible to experience a much longer period in the astral/dream world does this not make my original concept much more possible? Could this be a way to live a double and more meaningful life?
Could mastery of Astral projection be the key to seeming immortality as you experience 100 years of life in a single night?
You pose some great ideas!

Actualization, good name...could you make more paragraphs
for an easier read next time. Thanks

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-12-2014, 03:10 PM
Master
I'd say in the astral anything is possible, but be careful what you wish for...these times we are in are highly desirable for some spirits without bodies who will pick up on your wish to escape and might persuade you to give up yours body for a chance to live in the astral. While on earth you have an opportunity to do the work you came to do...
Old 13-12-2014, 03:18 PM
Ascender
Hmm. I believe that the point that we are here in this life on earth is to learn lessons threw experiences with other human beings. I too don't always enjoy the company of others but the fact that I feel this way is an indication that my relationships and bonds with others are something I need to persist with. You obviously enjoy astral travel immensely just be careful not to let it consume and take over your everyday life, you are here in the physical world for a reason.
Old 13-12-2014, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraTherase
Hmm. I believe that the point that we are here in this life on earth is to learn lessons threw experiences with other human beings.
I too don't always enjoy the company of others but the fact that I feel this way is an indication that my relationships and bonds with others are something I need to persist with.
You obviously enjoy astral travel immensely just be careful not to let it consume and take over your everyday life, you are here in the physical world for a reason.
I agree and it shows wisdom...that we are here for reasons.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-12-2014, 04:01 PM
Raven Poet

Dear actualization: I can empathize with your desire to take a break from this world at times. I am glad and grateful for another world to go to when this world gets too heavy. Yet I honour the fact that I was brought here to live this life for a number of reasons, so I try to find ways to navigate this world and find peace in it.

I was just reflecting last night that sometimes this world feels crazy - so many people pushing and shoving to take up space, to get "there" first, to take what they want - and for what? More "stuff"??? Especially at this time of year - the Christmas season - I feel all these intense manic energies zooming around in a more concentrated frequency. It tires me out, as someone with high sensitivity to energy, to be amidst it for too long. It's as if the focus shifts more to the material aspects of this life, which I find void of meaning for myself. So I withdraw from the world more and take rest breaks in the spirit world, to realign myself with my own spirit in the peaceful solitude I seek out.

Balance is a key concept I'm focussing on these days. Balance my time between the material world and the spiritual realms.

I hope you find a good way to be in this world yet not of it. Take very good care of yourself when you find yourself overwhelmed by the monotony and irritation around you so you can reconnect to the sacredness of your life here and the spiritual purpose for being here.
Old 13-12-2014, 05:56 PM
7-Days-Luck

I can understand you, since I've been through that kind of though too. But that's not the right way. I am not exactly a professional astral projector, but I beginning to get the hang of it and already taking small step to exploring and see new things. Let me tell ya this, in life, you are bound to meet the people that you will surely love. It could be as lovers, friends, family, love is a big thing. Not just that, the world is big, there are so many people out there. You could've just not been meeting the right ones. Like me, I only begin to find the right group people to socialize with and actually makes friends was by the age of 17. In years before 17, I've always have troubles socializing with people and finding them -not worth- my time to get to know. Because of that, I even wished to leave this world, go somewhere for new life, or starts anew back in time, something to escape. But now, here, I am 19 and I am now able to meet so many great people, both good and bad, but at 18, I've learned to enjoy life, accept socialization in and realize being alive on Earth means something. Secondly, after discovered many stories here through my interest of Astral Projection, many stories say we are all on Earth here for a reason, to gain experience. That really encouraged me, so I now plan to enjoy my life more and stay and do something in this world.

Sure, I like Astral Projection, but I just wanna explore and see things. You could say, it's like a growing hobby. I am an artist, a cartoonist to be exact, and artists like thirst for inspirations. And through astral projection, even scared, I look forward to meeting different beings. I wanna see who else is out there, and then draw them out and show my findings to people. Also because I am often unsatisfied by the many art portraying beings out there, they are all drawn in weird art styles that are very disturbing and I say scares people more than intriguing them. So I wanna help solve that problem. That's a simple problem, but it's still a problem, and it's a problem I take so I can fix it. This gives a goal in the real world as well. Take a problem and turn it into a goal by trying to fix it. Or create something. Anything can be a goal.

I'm sorry, I am getting carried away. I might not really be answering your question of the double life. But I am here to encourage and tell you to look forward to the future. Not only you, everyone here is bound to find that right person or people in life. We just gotta wait. And by the time we found it, we will realize life is great, we wanna stay in this world, they want to keep seeing a new tomorrow. However, I am not stopping you from your ideal of the double life. I am just here to let you know you should also love your real life equally, as much as you would look forward to love the astral life.
Old 13-12-2014, 06:18 PM
Deactivated Account

I don't think it's good to lead a double life. For many reasons, but one being that it's an avoidance of what you're here for.

Freezing time sounds awesome.. and I know I'd do it for the sake of experimentation.. but it also sounds dangerous.