Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 30-08-2014, 04:56 PM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
What about GOD were is HE if that is heaven?GOD talked to Moses so i believe that.
I believe like you guy's say about the 2 plane but i think there is heaven maybe not hell i don't know.I believe that we live on earth and in those planes and get reincarnated till dome's day which like the Bible says Jesus will come down and GOD will judge who go's to heaven or hell.
I guess we get till then to master life and afterlife to be what God wants us to be that i think is to know him and have a relationship with him like GOD and son.
Some mediums have said they have came in contact with the devil and demons that did not live on earth as a human and the devil is on earth.
The Bible talks about Satan and they say the greatest trick the devil pulled was to make the world believe he does not exist!!!They also say he tried to trick Jesus so he exists.Sounds like you guy's don't believe in him so his trick is working.
PLEASE DON'T BE FOOLED AS HE COULD EXIST!!!
If there is a devil there could be hell just saying.
Please let me know what you guy's think.

I believe there is the one almighty god that creates all us. And I also believe there is a super strong high ranked devil/dark being like Satan.
But if we think about the god, the Creator, the one the creates the whole universe, created Big Bang, created all of us. He created so many things, and he must also take care of the balance of good and bad, life and death. Angels/guardians play the good, devils/dark beings play the bad. Ya get my drift. And dun forget, while there is the 'Creator', there are also other gods around. We dun need to just put gods in, angels, light beings, star beings, good spirits, guides, guardians. All of them share the roles of protecting and keeping the balance of good. Sometimes you guys always remember about God and Jesus. What about the many angels, good spirits, deities that also share their part in helping us? Many of you also forget to give thanks to them.

And to be honest, if you look at another perspective. The devil WANTS US to believe in them, either to follow the dark path or to fear their power. Those that do not believe in the devil at all lacks fear, but may take the dark path due to lack of discipline. Even if one stays on a good path, they can still fear the paranormal and evil beings. And 'devils' feed off negative energy, like fear. In other words, to also believe in devils is a challenge of reality, at the same time, a challenge for us to show we are NOT SCARED.

If people say hell, I would see it as strong demons trapping the souls in 'prisons' called hell. While the light beings/gods always try to forgive them. Imagine, the 'fear of hell' affected everyone effectively 100% until nobody does any bad all. The world is all good, all in peace. NO EVIL. Then everything will be dull, no balance. The bad plays a part in balance, but also still punished in ways, but not to the point that they are locked up for all eternity. Surely they are still given a chance to change, that is, IF, they want to change. If they don't, well, stick in 'prison' then. Which would also be, stuck in the lower zones and cannot ascent to high zones of holy bliss.

This brings back, and back to my answer, summed up.

Satan DOES exist, a strong evil dark being, but everything has freewill, so someone so evil can also change in time, just that it will be difficult for them. I bet any light being/angels/gods also wish for him to change, but will fight against him if he were to pull anything fatal.

Also think about it again, when you manage to make someone to fully believe in the devil, they will start seeing this evil huge power that lingers around them and they will get very scared. Even if do pray for protection and feel safer, fear still sticks in their heart.

As for the bible, while many things COULD be true in there, there COULD also be a possibility for 'some people' in the past to rewrite it to change our minds, in other words manipulation. There's another reality I like to show. I am not Christian, but I also do not look down on Christian religion. I just believe what I believe, and as long I know how to differentiate good and bad
Old 31-08-2014, 07:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-Days-Luck
I believe there is the one almighty god that creates all us. And I also believe there is a super strong high ranked devil/dark being like Satan.
But if we think about the god, the Creator, the one the creates the whole universe, created Big Bang, created all of us. He created so many things, and he must also take care of the balance of good and bad, life and death. Angels/guardians play the good, devils/dark beings play the bad. Ya get my drift. And dun forget, while there is the 'Creator', there are also other gods around. We dun need to just put gods in, angels, light beings, star beings, good spirits, guides, guardians. All of them share the roles of protecting and keeping the balance of good. Sometimes you guys always remember about God and Jesus. What about the many angels, good spirits, deities that also share their part in helping us? Many of you also forget to give thanks to them.

And to be honest, if you look at another perspective. The devil WANTS US to believe in them, either to follow the dark path or to fear their power. Those that do not believe in the devil at all lacks fear, but may take the dark path due to lack of discipline. Even if one stays on a good path, they can still fear the paranormal and evil beings. And 'devils' feed off negative energy, like fear. In other words, to also believe in devils is a challenge of reality, at the same time, a challenge for us to show we are NOT SCARED.

If people say hell, I would see it as strong demons trapping the souls in 'prisons' called hell. While the light beings/gods always try to forgive them. Imagine, the 'fear of hell' affected everyone effectively 100% until nobody does any bad all. The world is all good, all in peace. NO EVIL. Then everything will be dull, no balance. The bad plays a part in balance, but also still punished in ways, but not to the point that they are locked up for all eternity. Surely they are still given a chance to change, that is, IF, they want to change. If they don't, well, stick in 'prison' then. Which would also be, stuck in the lower zones and cannot ascent to high zones of holy bliss.

This brings back, and back to my answer, summed up.

Satan DOES exist, a strong evil dark being, but everything has freewill, so someone so evil can also change in time, just that it will be difficult for them. I bet any light being/angels/gods also wish for him to change, but will fight against him if he were to pull anything fatal.

Also think about it again, when you manage to make someone to fully believe in the devil, they will start seeing this evil huge power that lingers around them and they will get very scared. Even if do pray for protection and feel safer, fear still sticks in their heart.

As for the bible, while many things COULD be true in there, there COULD also be a possibility for 'some people' in the past to rewrite it to change our minds, in other words manipulation. There's another reality I like to show. I am not Christian, but I also do not look down on Christian religion. I just believe what I believe, and as long I know how to differentiate good and bad

Thanks and u right.
I don't want to make people believe in the devil but i just did.
My goal was to let them know there could be hell and u should be ready and change for GOD's will when he comes.
I did not mean to scare people but u right it does and i apologize if i did.
You also right we don't thank all the being that help us and we should.
Just want to say that if the world is all good all souls get saved it would be boring i guess but very peaceful and bliss but if the bad one's also are saved.
Devil does not get any souls.So to me that's ok balance or not.To me at least
I hear what your saying and i think there will always be bad souls just human nature.
Peace
Old 31-08-2014, 09:59 AM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Thanks and u right.
I don't want to make people believe in the devil but i just did.
My goal was to let them know there could be hell and u should be ready and change for GOD's will when he comes.
I did not mean to scare people but u right it does and i apologize if i did.
You also right we don't thank all the being that help us and we should.
Just want to say that if the world is all good all souls get saved it would be boring i guess but very peaceful and bliss but if the bad one's also are saved.
Devil does not get any souls.So to me that's ok balance or not.To me at least
I hear what your saying and i think there will always be bad souls just human nature.
Peace
Actually you can tell people there are devils, it's like, asking them to be cautious. But when explaining devils, don't explain them like evil dark being with dark magical powers. Cos, no normal person can counter back the magic or paranormal, unless they are psychic or something, or get help.

When I tell my friends and family about devils, which I rather call dark beings, while I explain a few facts about dark beings like, they absorb our energy and hate light. Yes, while I explain those true scary facts about them, I also explain dark beings in our perspective, so listeners can see the normal side of it, the everyday life perspective.

Besides being a dark magic being, surely each got their own personality XD and most are annoying jerks, trolls, bullies. So how do you react and respond to jerks and bullies in real life? Surely just ignore, scold, or fight back right?

The same you do with dark beings, they are still like us, just that they are bullies. So once you show your weakness, wrath and being chicken, they will bully you more. You might as well stand your ground and just either ignore, or just shout back. And this is where people pray or summon the protection of light if a dark being (total bully) still doesn't wanna stop harrassing ya.

For my other opinion. You can totally talk with a dark being like a regular person. But don't bother trusting them, in other words, if they tell you to do something which you know is bad, don't do it then. Common sense. And if they mess with your mind, call for light protection again.
Old 03-09-2014, 07:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-Days-Luck
Actually you can tell people there are devils, it's like, asking them to be cautious. But when explaining devils, don't explain them like evil dark being with dark magical powers. Cos, no normal person can counter back the magic or paranormal, unless they are psychic or something, or get help.

When I tell my friends and family about devils, which I rather call dark beings, while I explain a few facts about dark beings like, they absorb our energy and hate light. Yes, while I explain those true scary facts about them, I also explain dark beings in our perspective, so listeners can see the normal side of it, the everyday life perspective.

Besides being a dark magic being, surely each got their own personality XD and most are annoying jerks, trolls, bullies. So how do you react and respond to jerks and bullies in real life? Surely just ignore, scold, or fight back right?

The same you do with dark beings, they are still like us, just that they are bullies. So once you show your weakness, wrath and being chicken, they will bully you more. You might as well stand your ground and just either ignore, or just shout back. And this is where people pray or summon the protection of light if a dark being (total bully) still doesn't wanna stop harrassing ya.

For my other opinion. You can totally talk with a dark being like a regular person. But don't bother trusting them, in other words, if they tell you to do something which you know is bad, don't do it then. Common sense. And if they mess with your mind, call for light protection again.
Thanks it good to know
I have not met a dark being from the other world not even any other being for that matter but have heard allot and yeah not trust them!!
Cheers