Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Old 15-03-2014, 10:31 PM
Master

????I dunno- feeling goofy!!!

Hehe- sorry that title was a bit misleading! Silly, lovely old me was watching a documentary last night about some medieval Jewish poet... It must have really resonated with me cause this happened:

I have arrived-
Alive as I have always been-
Death can no longer capture me-
I've gazed into the depth in deaths eyes... Felt the fear... And smiled...
Many times I've
Felt the caress of love at the beginning
As I sat up on the crest of
The moon anew- with you
renewed in glory to celebrate the
marriage between the mundane and the holy...

Merging from two to one...
Then shifting, turning , immersing
Into all... and then back into none...
I have arrived -
At the edge of space and time-
To a place where all love collides
And then gently hums
Like a million
fire fly's fanning their wings
Against the gentle illumination of the full lunar moon...
I have arrived- to my temple with
No possessions and the sweetest... of... imperfections
I have arrived with muddy feet and unwashed hair...
I have arrived - as a shadow of my former self-
A pilgrim who has travelled long but has traveled well...
I have arrived to my temple- just to dwell... and to adorn myself in the benefits of true wealth...
Old 16-03-2014, 05:45 AM
Master

Goofy ! are you lol Hey those are quite a collection of images, love the arrival, once i heard Leonard Cohen say in this song, "every heart to love will come but like a refuge" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ma5tF6TJpA ...it inspired me to come up with a better line, every heart to love will come but like a screaming television, hahahaha ..thats a true story ! Hey wish i knew what that documentary was too ? lol...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRYmR7mDp80
Happy Saint Pats ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt61Zmx5w5A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaIGm5SEoAQ :-)
Old 17-03-2014, 10:41 AM
Master

Holy moly... Load me up with some videos, Joe- and send me on my way "she'll be right, mate"! Reminds me the other week I went to a relatives house and met a cousin I never knew existed and on my way out the door he insisted that I be loaded up with a whole bunch of books- medieveil literature, books about history, cook books, archeology... He seriously must have thought I looked like I had some too much free time and needed some eduma-cation hahaha!
Yah- the old Len-Co (I just gave him a good Aussie abbreviated name)... Cracks letting the light in... So I'm thinking those with the widest cracks are the lightest and all that ---this is good news :) :) hehe...
Is it still st. Pats?! I'm so lost... Happy belated st pats?!! I used to live in a town full of drunks so the day was marked by a bunch of drunk peeps in bars full of green... Now that I reside in a town full of old people who are a bit more... Placid- I've sort of meshed with their old timey ways and started forgetting about the whole 'time' concept. I did however honour the day a week early by accidently attempting to play some Irish fiddle...
I failed miserably... It was an embarrassing shame for all involved -

Bye for now- sir... sincerely ... Goofy Chameleon
Old 17-03-2014, 10:43 AM
Master

Ps- glad ya liked it :)