Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

View Poll Results: Where do you feel a tug to?
Europe 6 33.33%
Africa 1 5.56%
Australia 4 22.22%
Pacific Islands 2 11.11%
Asia/India 5 27.78%
Middle East 1 5.56%
North America 1 5.56%
South America 4 22.22%
Other 1 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-02-2018, 11:11 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
My tug has also been to Antarctica, Ethiopia, and Egypt, but its always remained just one place. Actually, there still is a small tug (barely noticeable) to Antarctica and its not the same kind. I hope yall are talking about the same tug I am. It seems like yall are talking a lot about leisurely travel. Do any of yall feel like theres a mission or a purpose for going to your tugged location?
My tug is to a place called Fraserburgh in north East Scotland. I was born and grew up here, left when I was a young man and came back only a few years ago. Re-returning, it's been interesting to see the changes in the tow, the people and myself after all those years. Yet I can walk past my old bedroom window. I can look out over the sea and feel the pull of the waves, and wonder if Atlantis - or some remnant of those times - is there. Beyond my gaze is the Dogger Bank, before the Ice Age it was all dry land and it was possible to walk from the beach to where they have since found Altantean-type architecture.

Not far from here is where my wife and my first Past Lives were, and we've visited the place where our house used to be 'back then' There is also a major energy gridline that comes past very close to where I live. I've spoken to many people who have a fascination for all things Scottish, and in gratitude here I am.

It feels as if I've come full circle both in this Life and across all the others. Fitting I suppose, because this is my last one here. It ends where it began.