Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2018, 02:02 AM
Newbie ;)

The silver spoon that appeared out of nowhere

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there was anyone who could give me some clarity to a prob I have. My x hubby called me last night, because of the time of call, I knew it was serious, although he did warn me I would laugh when he said what was on his mind.. He told me he had been to Target and purchased 3 pairs of boxer shorts, which he left on the end of the bed. He even described them, 1 gray, 1 black and 1 striped. The next morning he got up to go to go work and the black pair was missing. He never really thought too much of this until he got home from work and searched the house from top to bottom and nothing. Have you looked everywhere? I asked, YES, has the dog taken them? NO. I did start laughing and said maybe someone had broken in during the night and taken them...Because of our past history to do with STRANGE things happening he told me to get serious. He said he went to make a coffee to sit down and be rational, when he pulled a teaspoon out of the drawer, it was from a set that we had been given as a wedding present, that he'd disposed of 3 years previous. He said it had NEVER been there before and with the missing undies event, was getting concerned. I don't have a clue as to the missing boxers, but mentioned maybe he was coming into money due to the silver spoon appearing out of nowhere???? Your input would be very much appreciated, Thanks, Bonita