Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-12-2014, 12:19 AM
7-Days-Luck

Astral Projected Again and Met My Cousin???

I just woke up from the astral projection experience and I am gonna share it now XD

I was sleeping sideways, and then astral projected. My vision a little blurry but can see now (thank god.) So I got up and wobbly walk over to my door. But the I realize, the door has no door knob, so I open the door by using the inside lock. I look around in my brother's and parents' room, and no one was in. I close the door and head downstairs. Then, I noticed there is someone vacuuming. Who did I saw? I saw my young cousin. And he, didn't know me and said "Wait, who are you? Are you a thief?"

I know about this since I read about things in forums here. Sometimes, astrals will take on forms based on people from your memory. I couldn't really think much I still play along. Then I said "Oh, I am sorry, I am--" I didn't know what to say cos I AM in their house, rudely, even though the house is a lot like mine. Then I said "I am sorry, but I am not a thief, so then, I should leave? Can I leave?"

He stopped vaccuming and start speaking confidently like as if he is the one n the winning lead "Oh that's cute, you can leave but you gotta do---" and after that, I can't remember what else he said, it just stops there. Cos my AP ended just like that cos DOGGIE HERE WAS BARKING DAMMIT and woke me up. I was like ugghhh, so I go back to sleep and have some weird dream.

He surely didn't act like my cousin, my cousin is really polite and nice. The -cousin- talked to i the AP, he acted very confident, almost rude since he is kinda being high and mighty in speech tone, and he wasn't really afraid of me despite taking me as a thief. I really didn't know how to reach to that AHAHAHAHAHA I would really like opinions on this. Especially confirming, whether did I meet an astral disguising as my cousin, or I accidentally barged into another dimension XD
Old 13-12-2014, 03:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-Days-Luck
I just woke up from the astral projection experience and I am gonna share it now XD

I was sleeping sideways, and then astral projected. My vision a little blurry but can see now (thank god.) So I got up and wobbly walk over to my door. But the I realize, the door has no door knob, so I open the door by using the inside lock. I look around in my brother's and parents' room, and no one was in. I close the door and head downstairs. Then, I noticed there is someone vacuuming. Who did I saw? I saw my young cousin. And he, didn't know me and said "Wait, who are you? Are you a thief?"

I know about this since I read about things in forums here. Sometimes, astrals will take on forms based on people from your memory. I couldn't really think much I still play along. Then I said "Oh, I am sorry, I am--" I didn't know what to say cos I AM in their house, rudely, even though the house is a lot like mine. Then I said "I am sorry, but I am not a thief, so then, I should leave? Can I leave?"

He stopped vaccuming and start speaking confidently like as if he is the one n the winning lead "Oh that's cute, you can leave but you gotta do---" and after that, I can't remember what else he said, it just stops there. Cos my AP ended just like that cos DOGGIE HERE WAS BARKING DAMMIT and woke me up. I was like ugghhh, so I go back to sleep and have some weird dream.

He surely didn't act like my cousin, my cousin is really polite and nice. The -cousin- talked to i the AP, he acted very confident, almost rude since he is kinda being high and mighty in speech tone, and he wasn't really afraid of me despite taking me as a thief. I really didn't know how to reach to that AHAHAHAHAHA I would really like opinions on this. Especially confirming, whether did I meet an astral disguising as my cousin, or I accidentally barged into another dimension XD
As you said beings in the astral often appear as people we know in the physical dimension, that is clear to me. What isn't completely clear to me is whether it is always their doing. I have actually had two beings in front of me both taking the form of the same person I know in the physical dimension, they were both taking the form of my half-brother but somehow I could sense each one of them differently and recognized them from previous dealings. I had suspected more than one being was taking that form though because one is friendlier than the other, both of them are Dracos though and from what I have seen a large percentage of the beings who take or appear in the appearance of beings we know seem to be Dracos. But it could just be that way for me in regards to the places I dream and project most often.

But there have been instances where the beings who appeared like someone I know in the physical dimension seemed like they didn't even know they were appearing that way. One of the ones who appears like my brother told me he was an Island Draco and I asked him what they looked like and he said "are you blind?" So I kind of feel like he wasn't completely aware of the fact that he wasn't appearing in his natural form and was appearing to me as a Human. I have had other experiences where this has happened as well and it has led me to believe that it's not always the beings doing when they appear a certain way to us. Perhaps it is the Universe/Source trying to tell us something, trying to make us perceive someone or something in a certain matter. Perhaps we're not ready to see what these beings actually look like and so our subconscious mind/Higher-self are protecting us from their appearance and so forth. All of this isn't completely clear to me at this point but what is clear is that 99+ percent of the time when you see the image of a person you know in the physical dimension it's not actually going to be them. I've had literally hundreds of instances of seeing the image of beings I know in the physical dimension, I've seen everything from family members, childhood friends, newer friends, ex-girlfriends, and so forth. And in only a couple of those was there any question in my mind whether or not it was really that person, and in those specific ones I'm speaking about the image I saw was of a deceased person who no longer exists in the physical dimension. I've never seen the image of someone I know in the physical dimension whom is still living there and believed it was actually them, it's always been extremely clear to me that it wasn't them.
Old 13-12-2014, 06:40 AM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
As you said beings in the astral often appear as people we know in the physical dimension, that is clear to me. What isn't completely clear to me is whether it is always their doing. I have actually had two beings in front of me both taking the form of the same person I know in the physical dimension, they were both taking the form of my half-brother but somehow I could sense each one of them differently and recognized them from previous dealings. I had suspected more than one being was taking that form though because one is friendlier than the other, both of them are Dracos though and from what I have seen a large percentage of the beings who take or appear in the appearance of beings we know seem to be Dracos. But it could just be that way for me in regards to the places I dream and project most often.

But there have been instances where the beings who appeared like someone I know in the physical dimension seemed like they didn't even know they were appearing that way. One of the ones who appears like my brother told me he was an Island Draco and I asked him what they looked like and he said "are you blind?" So I kind of feel like he wasn't completely aware of the fact that he wasn't appearing in his natural form and was appearing to me as a Human. I have had other experiences where this has happened as well and it has led me to believe that it's not always the beings doing when they appear a certain way to us. Perhaps it is the Universe/Source trying to tell us something, trying to make us perceive someone or something in a certain matter. Perhaps we're not ready to see what these beings actually look like and so our subconscious mind/Higher-self are protecting us from their appearance and so forth. All of this isn't completely clear to me at this point but what is clear is that 99+ percent of the time when you see the image of a person you know in the physical dimension it's not actually going to be them. I've had literally hundreds of instances of seeing the image of beings I know in the physical dimension, I've seen everything from family members, childhood friends, newer friends, ex-girlfriends, and so forth. And in only a couple of those was there any question in my mind whether or not it was really that person, and in those specific ones I'm speaking about the image I saw was of a deceased person who no longer exists in the physical dimension. I've never seen the image of someone I know in the physical dimension whom is still living there and believed it was actually them, it's always been extremely clear to me that it wasn't them.

I see.

And I totally understand of the part, we are not ready yet. Which I have to agree. Even for me, I believe I would be ready to see so many different things yet. But even when I am scared, I am still curious. As a cartoonist/artist, I wanna see different things, explore and then visualize/draw them out, and also to show other people what are the many thing that are out there. Yeah XD Sharing.

But hearing you met Dracos is really interesting. Aren't Dracos like the reptilians? I read a few threads here in the forums that they tend to see Greys and Reptilians. Everytime I look up on the two races, I keep getting horrifying looking images, well, mostly because they are drawn by artist with a weird art style. No offense, but there ARE some art style that can be very disturbing. So me as a cartoonist, I would love to meet different other races, see them with my own eyes (bound to freakout) and then draw them out in my own style, which won't end up disturbing XD But really, just the idea of meeting so many different kinda peeps in the astral is wonderful. Scary, but wonderful.

After I read what ya replied, this just made me more confused of the astral who took the appearance of my young cousin. They were vacuuming. I really find that funny and can't ignore that point XD Such a tidy astral~
Old 13-12-2014, 07:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-Days-Luck
I see.

And I totally understand of the part, we are not ready yet. Which I have to agree. Even for me, I believe I would be ready to see so many different things yet. But even when I am scared, I am still curious. As a cartoonist/artist, I wanna see different things, explore and then visualize/draw them out, and also to show other people what are the many thing that are out there. Yeah XD Sharing.

But hearing you met Dracos is really interesting. Aren't Dracos like the reptilians? I read a few threads here in the forums that they tend to see Greys and Reptilians. Everytime I look up on the two races, I keep getting horrifying looking images, well, mostly because they are drawn by artist with a weird art style. No offense, but there ARE some art style that can be very disturbing. So me as a cartoonist, I would love to meet different other races, see them with my own eyes (bound to freakout) and then draw them out in my own style, which won't end up disturbing XD But really, just the idea of meeting so many different kinda peeps in the astral is wonderful. Scary, but wonderful.

After I read what ya replied, this just made me more confused of the astral who took the appearance of my young cousin. They were vacuuming. I really find that funny and can't ignore that point XD Such a tidy astral~
Something I'd like to mention that took years for me to see and understand is that just because you're astral projecting and/or lucid dreaming doesn't necessarily mean you're in what would be considered "the astral". There are many parallel dimensions to our physical dimension and you can project or dream into any of them. Even beyond those parallel dimensions are many other dimensions and you can project or dream in them as well. Personally I think by saying something was the astral is limiting yourself because what defines the astral? Where does the astral begin or start? How do we know if we're in the astral or some other parallel dimension? With that said I just say I was astral projecting and in another dimension mostly. Most of the parallel dimensions I have experienced are very familiar in many ways, but they always have some weird things that don't exist and/or fit in our dimension as well. The being you encountered was vacuuming the floor just like we do ours, actually a lot of the inventions we have in our dimensions first existed in another dimension. It's not by coincidence that most ingenious inventors were all into some sort of esoteric, cultic, or supernatural study. Many of them even claimed to be in contact with beings from other dimensions, Nicola Tesla for example. There is a channeled series that was written in the 50s I believe where a being from a light dimension describes using a computer to view prayers other people on Earth said for him and so forth. Hopefully this helps make sense out of the vacuuming ordeal because honestly in most of the dimensions I dream and project beings are living lives no differently than we are living our lives, it's not necessarily a zone where "dead" beings live. And those lives they live include family, friends, pets, jobs, hobbies, cleaning (if they are a tidy person), etc.

As far as seeing different types of beings I am confident you will. I have honestly seen so many different types of beings they all blur together at this point. I've seen Humanoid beings with many different shades of blue, red skin, green skin, black skin (actual black not brown), white skin, yellow skin, and so forth. I've seen conehead Humanoids if you Google Tero you will see a picture of one, I am confident the one I saw was one of them or something along those lines. He had a nose that you see on Africans who live in Northern Africa, Asian eyes, the color skin of a light-skinned African American, and a huge coned head but it was shaped a bit differently than the movie Coneheads. I feel guilty because I was non-lucid when I first saw him and all I could think was "look at the conehead!" I have seen tons of beings that look nothing like Humans at this point. I have seen several different types of Dracos, most of the ones I have seen have a flesh colored skin, their face is very flat and kind of stretched out looking and slightly reptilian looking. But I have also seen Dracos that are very reptilian looking and have tons of scales all over them and big tails and so forth. Actually I think two nights ago I kept triporting into different bodies back to back to back into different classrooms. And on one of the last one I was hovering around in a classroom and it was filled with completely different types of beings, I probably saw at least 10 different types of beings. The ones I can remember the most was a girl with light blue skin and her face had these weird tubes on the sides of them, the tubes were connected completely to the side of her face and were thick in the middle and thinned out on the ends. The other one I can remember was this male who had like a dark greyish skin and I remember thinking he looked like he was made out of stone, he had on a black hood and a really long and big nose. I ended the projection though because something kept tapping on my foot and it was really annoying me, I did what I sometimes do and gave control of the body over to the being who lives in it. Sometimes when I do that the being actually forms in the same body and there are two bodies in one body stretching it out and it hurts. After doing that I asked the being to stop doing it and it mocked me in a mean way, I felt down onto the feet to see what was tapping them and felt the skin of the body I was in and the skin was extremely dry and wrinkly. I wish I could remember what ALL of the beings in that classroom looked like because there were just so many different ones it was amazing.
Old 13-12-2014, 12:53 PM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Something I'd like to mention that took years for me to see and understand is that just because you're astral projecting and/or lucid dreaming doesn't necessarily mean you're in what would be considered "the astral". There are many parallel dimensions to our physical dimension and you can project or dream into any of them. Even beyond those parallel dimensions are many other dimensions and you can project or dream in them as well. Personally I think by saying something was the astral is limiting yourself because what defines the astral? Where does the astral begin or start? How do we know if we're in the astral or some other parallel dimension? With that said I just say I was astral projecting and in another dimension mostly. Most of the parallel dimensions I have experienced are very familiar in many ways, but they always have some weird things that don't exist and/or fit in our dimension as well. The being you encountered was vacuuming the floor just like we do ours, actually a lot of the inventions we have in our dimensions first existed in another dimension. It's not by coincidence that most ingenious inventors were all into some sort of esoteric, cultic, or supernatural study. Many of them even claimed to be in contact with beings from other dimensions, Nicola Tesla for example. There is a channeled series that was written in the 50s I believe where a being from a light dimension describes using a computer to view prayers other people on Earth said for him and so forth. Hopefully this helps make sense out of the vacuuming ordeal because honestly in most of the dimensions I dream and project beings are living lives no differently than we are living our lives, it's not necessarily a zone where "dead" beings live. And those lives they live include family, friends, pets, jobs, hobbies, cleaning (if they are a tidy person), etc.

As far as seeing different types of beings I am confident you will. I have honestly seen so many different types of beings they all blur together at this point. I've seen Humanoid beings with many different shades of blue, red skin, green skin, black skin (actual black not brown), white skin, yellow skin, and so forth. I've seen conehead Humanoids if you Google Tero you will see a picture of one, I am confident the one I saw was one of them or something along those lines. He had a nose that you see on Africans who live in Northern Africa, Asian eyes, the color skin of a light-skinned African American, and a huge coned head but it was shaped a bit differently than the movie Coneheads. I feel guilty because I was non-lucid when I first saw him and all I could think was "look at the conehead!" I have seen tons of beings that look nothing like Humans at this point. I have seen several different types of Dracos, most of the ones I have seen have a flesh colored skin, their face is very flat and kind of stretched out looking and slightly reptilian looking. But I have also seen Dracos that are very reptilian looking and have tons of scales all over them and big tails and so forth. Actually I think two nights ago I kept triporting into different bodies back to back to back into different classrooms. And on one of the last one I was hovering around in a classroom and it was filled with completely different types of beings, I probably saw at least 10 different types of beings. The ones I can remember the most was a girl with light blue skin and her face had these weird tubes on the sides of them, the tubes were connected completely to the side of her face and were thick in the middle and thinned out on the ends. The other one I can remember was this male who had like a dark greyish skin and I remember thinking he looked like he was made out of stone, he had on a black hood and a really long and big nose. I ended the projection though because something kept tapping on my foot and it was really annoying me, I did what I sometimes do and gave control of the body over to the being who lives in it. Sometimes when I do that the being actually forms in the same body and there are two bodies in one body stretching it out and it hurts. After doing that I asked the being to stop doing it and it mocked me in a mean way, I felt down onto the feet to see what was tapping them and felt the skin of the body I was in and the skin was extremely dry and wrinkly. I wish I could remember what ALL of the beings in that classroom looked like because there were just so many different ones it was amazing.

That is so cool OAO

I laughed when I googled Tero like ya said, cos I got birds and I was almost convinced the Coneheads ya mentioned were birds XD So I tried Tero race, but they gave me TERA Online game character races. XD But eventually, I manage to find the cone head race XD

This just makes me more and more curious of what dimensions I'm usually in. My friend, the one who I always share stories about in my previous threads, I notice they often going into the zone where there are spirits? Probably because they are currently trying to close up a ghost portal in their house. Yeah their house is quite haunted, sometimes ghost visiting from the portal here and there. My friend is being careful and slowly closing up the portal bit by bit, it's a tough job. And they also cleanse their own house. Not just that, besides the annoying gremlins, they never met any other astral or being. Just two light beings but they are animals, yes, they both emit that warm comfortable light. The first one they met was back their place, it's a male short fox dog that with a big fluffy tail that stands on his two legs. I forgotten what the name was, but my friend, going by the nickname Cid. Cid said the light being/fairy critter has a Russian accent. Last time when he came a few times, he mostly came to scold Cid and his black dragon, Pzykee. Scolding them for doing too much astral projecting until it worn them out. Even I told them to be careful, don't overdo it. After some -disciplining-, Cid takes a long break from the AP and both of them get to rest, all is ok. After they are more careful, the fox guy (more female looking) stopped coming. As for background, Cid asked Foxy, why do you have a Russian accent? The fox gladly and explain that his previous incarnation used to be Russian, so after that life, obviously he still sticks with the Russian accent. Though we have no idea why does he take the appearance of a fox dog critter role XD But he sure must've looked adorable. My friend drew a picture of him but I lost it PFT I think Cid said Foxy was light colored, probably, beige, cream or gold.

The second light being is when Cid came to visit me here at home. So it was a dimension that overlaps our current physical world I bet, since he can see me and my family. At that time, it was day and he explored around my house. Then,he spotted a monkey, gold colored. And he looks quite like the character 'Monkey' from 'Kung Fu Panda', but more fluffy with smooth hair and a very, VERY expressive face. Since whenever Cid APs, he projects as Pzykee. So to astrals, they will see Cid as a black dragon. With that, the monkey was wary of Cid. Cid ignored the monkey and continue exploring my house before he returns to my room, where I am just sitting and doing things on my laptop. Again, the monkey appears and he was greeting like "What's up?". That cool swag guy kind of guy XD He probably warmed up to Cid since he Cid meant no harm and since he was hanging close to me, mr monkey can tell we are both friends. Unfortunately, before Cid can respond, he fell asleep and end of AP XD