Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-12-2014, 04:06 PM
7-Days-Luck

Talking Gremlins are common dark little minions in Astral?

I wouldn't object to 'Gremlins' being common in astral travelling LOL

Well based off my long previous thread here, of when my friend found astral monkeys http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=73611

Back then, I wasn't really sure what were they. But as I think more about it and chat myth things with some people, I realized, they -are- gremlins. Or goblins, almost the same (laughs).

And baaack when my friend told me the story of meeting those pesky gremlins, I even asked my friend to draw a picture of what they look like since that time, I was confused and wondering what the heck are they.

Here's the drawing of them my friend drew (Me and my friend are both cartoonists LOL)

I know, they are short, annoying looking and looks like a monkey, definitely dark little minion and they ABSOLUTELY LOOK LIKE GREMLINS. Again I say, they are bark with no bite.

I just share this topic again because, I remember reading few posts about people who astral projected and bumped into monkey kinda things and they know they are dark beings, or neutral beings. But all the opinions they gave are, they are monkeys, funny, and annoying. That's it. So yeah, gremlins. Really, I dunno what else to say about this XD AHAHAHAHAHA

I never met any before since I could hardly see in astral. The only thing I encountered is some -astral pervert weirdo- who suddenly hugged from behind, nuzzling and freaking the hell outta me djfndsj.

Read the post here for the astral pervert weirdo story (LOL) http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=73011

Putting that aside, I am also wanting this thread to collect up info. Like if you guys know anything that are monkeyish/gremlinish, post away. Or if ya met something else, dark or neutral, post that as well LOL. Let's see how many stuff we can find when APing XD
Old 12-12-2014, 07:22 PM
CNC

Interesting. I've yet to see anything fitting this exact description myself. The two small annoyances I have encountered would be...

1 - Small blob like things
These I have encountered more than once. They usually latch on to you and are hard to remove. Sometimes they target me when flying...as far as I can tell they do not have any features, just dark blobs.

2 - Little spider monkey things. I say spider monkey because they are small, agile and have really long tails. These jump and latch right on to my face. Have only seen them a few times, once I made a game out of it. It would jump to latch on to my face and I would catch it and throw it before it could, then it would sprint back to me and I would do it again. Was kind of (fun?) I guess these could be similar to your gremlin description but they are really small, like under 12 inches and didn't really have the same features as your drawing.

I also have had a few (snakes?) latch on to the back of my head. They make a weird "pop" when you pull them off and you feel light headed/dizzy. I used to think they were a hand/arm grabbing my head from behind until I learned how to pull them off (used to happen a lot when I first started intentional OOB/AP) haven't seen one in a long time.

I also see these strange "clear/transparent" things. Usually it's when I am first leaving my body. They seem completely harmless, it's almost like they are trying to materialize but can't quite do it. They usually try to charge into me, kind of like a bird trying to fly through a closed window. They bang against me a few times and I just leave. Once one of them was very large, almost like a small human, might have something to do with shifting dimensions/etc but that's out of my league to say at this time.
Old 12-12-2014, 07:24 PM
CNC

Oh, just noticed the drawing says 50-60cm (I thought it was inches) Hmmm..thats getting closer to the "spider monkey" things I see from time to time...possible they are one in the same I guess.
Old 12-12-2014, 09:59 PM
Master

My guess would be a thought form or astral critter (eninty ) .
Old 12-12-2014, 11:31 PM
Experiencer
so much wildlife out there...
Old 13-12-2014, 12:12 AM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNC
Interesting. I've yet to see anything fitting this exact description myself. The two small annoyances I have encountered would be...

1 - Small blob like things
These I have encountered more than once. They usually latch on to you and are hard to remove. Sometimes they target me when flying...as far as I can tell they do not have any features, just dark blobs.

2 - Little spider monkey things. I say spider monkey because they are small, agile and have really long tails. These jump and latch right on to my face. Have only seen them a few times, once I made a game out of it. It would jump to latch on to my face and I would catch it and throw it before it could, then it would sprint back to me and I would do it again. Was kind of (fun?) I guess these could be similar to your gremlin description but they are really small, like under 12 inches and didn't really have the same features as your drawing.

I also have had a few (snakes?) latch on to the back of my head. They make a weird "pop" when you pull them off and you feel light headed/dizzy. I used to think they were a hand/arm grabbing my head from behind until I learned how to pull them off (used to happen a lot when I first started intentional OOB/AP) haven't seen one in a long time.

I also see these strange "clear/transparent" things. Usually it's when I am first leaving my body. They seem completely harmless, it's almost like they are trying to materialize but can't quite do it. They usually try to charge into me, kind of like a bird trying to fly through a closed window. They bang against me a few times and I just leave. Once one of them was very large, almost like a small human, might have something to do with shifting dimensions/etc but that's out of my league to say at this time.

Oh, just noticed the drawing says 50-60cm (I thought it was inches) Hmmm..thats getting closer to the "spider monkey" things I see from time to time...possible they are one in the same I guess.

All the animals, AHAHAH

I found out from people, that goblins and gremlins vary in all countries. The one in the picture is from my country, Malaysia in Asia. I am not sure where you're from but if you're from a different country, you're most likely to meet a different kind of gremlin. But it certainly suits 'annoying'. They are so annoying cos the little dark critters try to get some yummy energy out of any astral traveler. Ugh, annoying parasites indeed. To be honest, I do not look forward to meeting any of the critters, I would scream if someone latch onto me AHAHAHAHAH and go "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS, OH MY GOD NO." Also, for many people, I heard they tend to hallucinate things and mistake from astral stuff. With that, it's up to you the astral peep to confirm what they saw was real or not. The gremlin I talked about up there, along with the linked thread of the gremlin grouping story, those are real. Cos my friend, the psychic, they are very open minded and doesn't fear anything in astral, clear headed so they wouldn't hallucinate anything like this.
Old 13-12-2014, 01:56 AM
Master
I have encountered the little gremlin ones and something else which I'm unsure of what it was but it reminded me of a troll. The little gremlin one was about a foot and a half tall, black, had a big head and skinny body, and used sticky fire as a weapon. I call it sticky fire because it would make fire in its hand and whatever it touched the fire and heat would stick to. Unfortunately me and this little guy ended up getting into a fight and he kept sticking his fire to me, I kept using my hand as a sort of torch or something and I'm guessing it made it heat up or something and was pushing it into the creatures face. Then I grabbed it by its leg and smashed it into the wall, as I did that it shrunk to a very small size which is something I've seen other beings in other dimensions do when they were taking a beating. It was lifeless and limp in my hands and so I pushed it through the screen in the room I was in and got it out of there.

Onto the trolls this was a weird experience. I was walking around on some roads and came up to a little section of water that had some steps in front of it. I saw this weird bright like neon orange skinned creature and got a bad feeling from it so I started moving away from it. I got about a half a black away and looked behind and it and another one were on some weird type of vehicle chasing me down. The vehicle looked like some weird type of steamroller that was also bright orange in color and the roller part had spikes on it. I ended the projection and was teleported back and was being carried and tied down on a stretcher type of thing by them, so I ended the projection again and never went back there. The troll beings as I stated were like a neon orange colored skin, had had bumps all over their face, and that's all I can remember unfortunately because this happened a couple years ago.
Old 13-12-2014, 06:26 AM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I have encountered the little gremlin ones and something else which I'm unsure of what it was but it reminded me of a troll. The little gremlin one was about a foot and a half tall, black, had a big head and skinny body, and used sticky fire as a weapon. I call it sticky fire because it would make fire in its hand and whatever it touched the fire and heat would stick to. Unfortunately me and this little guy ended up getting into a fight and he kept sticking his fire to me, I kept using my hand as a sort of torch or something and I'm guessing it made it heat up or something and was pushing it into the creatures face. Then I grabbed it by its leg and smashed it into the wall, as I did that it shrunk to a very small size which is something I've seen other beings in other dimensions do when they were taking a beating. It was lifeless and limp in my hands and so I pushed it through the screen in the room I was in and got it out of there.

Onto the trolls this was a weird experience. I was walking around on some roads and came up to a little section of water that had some steps in front of it. I saw this weird bright like neon orange skinned creature and got a bad feeling from it so I started moving away from it. I got about a half a black away and looked behind and it and another one were on some weird type of vehicle chasing me down. The vehicle looked like some weird type of steamroller that was also bright orange in color and the roller part had spikes on it. I ended the projection and was teleported back and was being carried and tied down on a stretcher type of thing by them, so I ended the projection again and never went back there. The troll beings as I stated were like a neon orange colored skin, had had bumps all over their face, and that's all I can remember unfortunately because this happened a couple years ago.

Man that is sure some tough experience OAO Maybe those trolls are one of the magical peeps hidden in astral world? They definitely don't sound like the kind that sucks energy out of astral travelers. I heard of little tales that weakened trolls always shrunk down. And they will increase in size depending what power fuels them. But those are the magical ones, the common ones we hear from stories are big brutes and big strength, bullies LOL