Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-12-2014, 02:10 PM
Master
Astral Encounters...Confirmations?

Hello all....

Lately, after falling into deep sleep following meditation, I find myself "meeting" people in (what feels to be) the astral plane and not just any random dream.
They reveal themselves to me and we've even had conversations regarding various subjects that occupied both our minds. I know these people, but have never met them in person.
The encounters have taken place one at a time (and not all at once) on different nights, for different reasons.

My question is, has anyone here ever received confirmation by a person/persons (familiar to you) whom you've encountered in the astral plane, stating that the meeting indeed took place? (If you've asked them or vice versa, that is)
Old 12-12-2014, 02:34 PM
Master
This has happened all my life, but as you say, I don't know the people in my awake life.
The only two exceptions are as follows: I have conversations in the astral with dead relatives often, but obviously can't confirm it, and the last one is a little silly, but here it goes; once I was sitting in the middle of John Lennon and Elvis, they were answering questions and giving me guidance, I kept turning my neck, looking from one to the other. I don't for a minute think they were actually the famous people that once lived, I suspect my guides needed to make changes to their appearance so as not to frighten me at that point in my life.
Old 12-12-2014, 02:40 PM
Master
Wow, skygazer....that's amazing!
Your guides sure are funny though...hehe, I imagine you looking as though watching a ping pong match...lol

I have asked for my beloved deceased to come to me, but it's never happened...you're very lucky!

Thank you for the reply....
Old 12-12-2014, 02:57 PM
Master

I met this lady in some of my dreams , that I beleved were from being out of body . I did some a/c work for a lady that looked a lot like this lady . I did not know her beliefs and she had a family , so I did not discuss a.p. with her .
Old 12-12-2014, 03:06 PM
Master
That's the thing, desert rat... you never know what the other's beliefs are, therefore very hesitant to ask...eeek! I would be mortified to ask...though so tempted to do so!
Old 12-12-2014, 03:18 PM
Master

She just looked like a girl that I had scened in a few of my dreams , nothing scarey . There was no sex in my dreams it was not that kind of dream . I dont remember seeing her in my dreams after i did the work for her .
Old 12-12-2014, 03:43 PM
Master
I'm sure there's a term for what you've experienced, desert rat, but not familiar with it.
These experiences add spice to life, that's for sure.