Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 14-06-2014, 07:45 PM
The Wanderer

Responses so far

Posted twice in error !! See below

The Wanderer
Old 14-06-2014, 07:47 PM
The Wanderer

Responses so far

Many thanks for the reponses, in particular to Papa Bear. You have gone to a great length to deal with the issues I have raised, and you raise some very good points. You obvioulsy appear to have wide experience in the field. Mine has come from over 40 years in Spiritualism, and from having a mother a medium.

My reply is late as I have been in Norway for some time and only just returned to the UK

I am still perplexed by these issues however. I am aware there are so many variables at play; but at times what we recieve just does not make sense. Considering the number of people who have passed over, some of them may even feel like I do over here!!.

I feel in many ways sad that I am questioning the very basis of survival at this time. As I said, I do not consider myself an armchair critic.
I have attended many seances, in particular physical ones. I have spoken to spirit people via direct voice and held and spoken to materialised forms...and yes, I still doubt.

A case in point, with one medium, for whom I have the higest regard one of his guides would communicate information from the other side and give evidence to the sitters. The medium was in deep trance in the seance, and even from the guide we got got little in the way of first names etc. It was almost a struggle form them. That said we did get some good evidence for sitters.

I am certainly getting more cynical with age, but perhaps I am just getting a bit closer to passing over anyway!!

The Wanderer
Old 15-07-2015, 05:22 PM
Ascender

These are really good questions; I thought I would bring this into play again....Im intrigued by this thing about materialisations but very, very sceptical. I mean why does it have to be done in the dark, its pretty convenient for the medium!! If its in the dark then how can you even see anything??!!!