Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 16-08-2013, 06:01 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
I was introduced to Hopi burning ear candles and was amazed how much ear wax came out of my ears .

Is that similar to what they call "candling"? Every website I find on this subject says NEVER to do that, it's dangerous. But I thought of it, I'll try anything at this point! lol Still 2 weeks at least until I can get home to the doctor. Although I won't have time to have THAT done either, especially in the middle of nowhere here.
Old 16-08-2013, 09:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstraeaLunaAvani

I noticed a change today though, (for the first time in a month!) when I yawn or burp with my mouth shut, for a SECOND it opens up, but only for a second! I haven't even done much to it the last few days, so maybe it is drying up, but I still can't get anything to come out so it's like it's dry in there but still blocked up except for those few seconds when I yawn or burp! lol I'm not sure now if I should keep leaving it alone or if I should try the oils and HP again now that it seems to be loosening up.

That's a positive sign.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 16-08-2013, 02:41 PM
Master

I'd persevere with the 'head down' thing (if your neck issue isn't a problem in doing so) for a day or two. Being so long standing it'd be unlikely to clear straight off.

Old 17-08-2013, 06:06 AM
Knower
Well...my ear is totally cleared up, for now!

Yesterday it started popping open for a second here and there, then later on after I posted, it opened up for about half an hour then went shut again for about 8 hours, and now it's been open again for about 5 hours. You'd think it would stay open but I'll take what I can get LOL I just dont know where the wax went since I've left it alone for a few days, it didnt come out and it's not blocked anymore so it's like it just evaporated!
Old 17-08-2013, 09:27 AM
Master

Ever seen the film 'The Dambusters'? (Horrible film. People getting killed.)
I suspect the 'head down' thing has loosened a bit and the dam has caved in.
If you leave it be from now on so it dries up it should crumble out of its own accord.

Glad you're back in the land of the hearing!

The things we take for granted...

Old 18-08-2013, 12:38 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
Ever seen the film 'The Dambusters'? (Horrible film. People getting killed.)
I suspect the 'head down' thing has loosened a bit and the dam has caved in.
If you leave it be from now on so it dries up it should crumble out of its own accord.

Glad you're back in the land of the hearing!

The things we take for granted...

No i've never seen that movie! Yeah i'm leaving it alone since it's fine now, an entire day without it closing back up. And that is so true, you really take your hearing for granted, definately enjoying having it back!