Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 21-04-2012, 05:09 AM
Georgina

Cat Communicating with my cat

Hello all! I'm just curious if anyone knows how to communicate with an animal, in particular a feline. I know it probably sounds really silly, but I talk to her like she is a person. And her being a vocal cat usally meows in response. Is she trying to communicate with me? And if she is, how would I go about doing that? Is it even possible, or am I just thinking like a crazy cat lady? Any insight or opinions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

-Georgina
Old 21-04-2012, 02:16 PM
Master
I don't know how to communicate with them but I swear my cat knows how to say "chow chow." When he wants food, he'll meow and show me where I keep his food. Then he'll jump on the counter and say something that sounds like chow chow because I always ask him you want some chow chow. My cat meows when he wants something.
Old 21-04-2012, 02:39 PM
Master

For what it's worth, when your 'time' comes and you pass over not only will you find all your beloved pets (who have passed over themselves) waiting for you, but thanks to thought transference you will be able to 'talk' with them....

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 21-04-2012, 03:34 PM
Ascender
The noble knight's answer is spot on!

Regarding the physical, if a bond is very close between a human and a pet, then research shows that some limited telepathy may be possible. Do have a look at the research of Rupert Sheldrake: http://www.sheldrake.org/homepage.html - particularly about his book "Dogs That Know When Their Owners Are Coming Home ".

There are some people on the net claiming to be "animal communicators". I advise extreme caution; they seem most interested in charging fees!

I return to the noble knight's post: true telepathic communication with all your beloved pets will be natural when you pass over.
Old 21-04-2012, 04:42 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgina
Hello all! I'm just curious if anyone knows how to communicate with an animal, in particular a feline. I know it probably sounds really silly, but I talk to her like she is a person. And her being a vocal cat usally meows in response. Is she trying to communicate with me? And if she is, how would I go about doing that? Is it even possible, or am I just thinking like a crazy cat lady? Any insight or opinions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

-Georgina

Dear Georgina,

Felines are extremely sensitive, and they have also telepathic skills. She IS a lovely person. She understands not only what you say but all about your gesture and intention.

She is eager to communicate with you in many ways, because she loves you, and you are important for her. Sometimes she responds in her own language when you speak to her, sometimes with no words.

But... moreover, she is able to perceive your mood, your happiness and sadness, and she can tune with such states.

If you have a good communication, she can be a great companion on your spiritual path, and she has many ways to show you her unconditional love.

Said that, I encourage you to talk with her in as many ways as you can, with words or from soul to soul.

Much love,
TISS
Old 21-04-2012, 04:56 PM
Georgina

Aww thanks guys. I'm glad there are people out there who understand where I coming from. I appreciate all of your responses!

-Georgina
Old 21-04-2012, 06:41 PM
Newfreedom9

I totally agree that cats have some telepathic abilities. At night sometimes my girl cat starts meowing outside the door of my room. I think she gets scared or bored and just wants attention. I find that if I think to her "Stop meowing, wait for a little while longer" then she'll leave and I can go back to sleep. If I speak though, she meows all the louder. lol.

Also I have found animals can pick up on intentions. And if you purposefully feel love for them and send it to them they will respond.

As for picking up on their communications back, that takes more practice. I watch for patterns and subtle clues. I found out when we let our boy cat outside, our girl cat will start meowing like crazy when he wants back in (she's still too scared to go outside herself.) Funny thing is he rarely meows to be let back in. I think the can read each others' minds too. If he comes to me and meows he's usually hungry, but with her it's because she wants attention. All cats are different and they will communicate with you, you just have to learn and pay attention.

Oh and at night it's so funny. She'll sound like she's saying hello, and I love you. And she often brings her toy mouse to my door. I don't know if she's trying to bribe me out with her present or what. lol.
Old 21-04-2012, 07:18 PM
sesheta

I find that communicating with most animals is easier on a silent, telepathic level. I talk to my cats all the time, but they seem to respond quicker/better when I send them thoughts without speaking out loud. I also try to send them "pictures" of what I want them to do. If I want the cat to go lay down, I will send it an image of it curling up in one of the pet beds, etc...
LOL - I also have one cat who sounds like she says "Hello?" Hilarious!
Old 22-04-2012, 02:57 AM
Master
Georgina... I've been talking with animals for some time, although not all animals do mind talk. There are some great books out on animal communication, which is mostly about the 'mind line'... telepathic connections.

A book I recommend for the true stories and the how-to steps is, "Learning Their Language: Intuitive Communication with Animals and Nature" by Marta Williams.

Enjoy the adventure!

Xan

Old 22-04-2012, 03:17 AM
sesheta

I'll also mention that one of my cats is my familiar (I am a Witch..)
For some reason we have had an extremely close bond since the day he showed up on my doorstep (literally!) His name is T.C. (short form for "the cat", lolol!)
Anyway....not only can I speak to him, I can often somehow "hear" him in my mind, as well! Not as a literal human voice, but I always know that it's him, and I can understand the communication as easily as I would understand another human speaking to me in the same room.