Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 01-04-2012, 11:53 PM
CatChild

Talk with Earth,

I spoke with Nature today. I went for a walk with the intent to connect with my spirit animal- more for clarity with what I already know but wanted to enjoy an intended experience so to speak.

I walked down to the ocean and followed the shore line along the beach for about a mile. I then noted a jut of large boulders just in the shore, and hopped along them until I felt I was where I needed to be. I sat for a while- and disconnected from time. I began to meditate and heard the sound of Nature all around me. I began to hear another sound. The sound of Human voices. It annoyed me as I felt violated in my privacy and then began to ask the questions that were born from the feeling of my experiences.

I asked the Ocean why I felt connected to it, and to all other forms of Life but yet I felt such a Disconnect from Humans when I am a Human.

"Because Humans don't understand what they Are- they see You and they do not recognize themselves in you so they see you as different when you clearly are not. Humans will begin to feel the Truth of who they are and they will also not feel a disconnect from that which is Not Human- Life is all and interactive, interconnected and You are connected and interconnected as are many others of You. You understand Nature will never judge you and this is why there is the Connect within you- and you were not always Human here, you were also that which you bond with and look for."

I meditated a while longer and two animals came into my mind-

One land the other air. Land was known ahead of time as I understood it to be, and air was at first not visible as I could not see it from a bird's eye view. That was my confirmation of that which I once was and why it is such a strong part of me- I could not see it below because I Was within the air.

"Intrinsic bond without question of fairness or unfairness towards that which is Natural is Why there is no need for awkwardness with the Natural environment with which you feel at home in."

I asked for a physical gift/offering that I could take home and use toward clearing energy with my own work.

I felt the need to look to my left and at that moment from my right, callings from above came nearer and nearer until the sounds passed overhead and towards the direction I was looking in. I narrowed my eyes and recognized family movement close to the ground- community and I watched the sources of the sounds draw closer and lower until they too were grounded.

I got up and carefully made my way toward the family.

They flew up when I told them in thought who I was and what I was there for. They made a fuss in the air, and made for a tree between where they were and where I was emerging from and gathered there noisily until I was very nearby.

They departed and I lingered a while before I noted a feather on the ground. I asked if I could keep it, and then noted an interesting bit of wood, rock and two other smaller feathers- Yes.

I made my way home and passed by about four other females- I felt awkward because my mind was not in 3D and I felt like I must seem 'odd' to them.

I felt I seemed 'odd' to the sky beings, as I wasn't really what they were comfortable with either-

Earth continued to explain that I was Purposeful. I mattered.

Sunshine glared my eyes like the tousling of my hair from a comforting adult in my moment of need; I smiled and said Thank you for today.

~ C.
Old 02-04-2012, 12:09 AM
Master
I like this a lot.
Thanks so much for sharing!

Old 02-04-2012, 12:44 AM
CatChild

Thanks Evaah, it was a really nice experience.

I have bonded like this with nature for as long as I can remember. There was more information/experience I had/shared during the meditation and connection with the Earth but felt it was more of a personal and private nature to post.

I think that quite often I have a lot of amazing and wonderous connections with Nature but don't ever tell anyone about. I'm not sure why- perhaps they have always felt like they were Just for me.

I have turned to the Natural environment to share my thoughts and feelings with, far more than I have ever turned to other people. Nature always seems to understand far better-

This was the gist of the experience though. :)
Old 02-04-2012, 05:25 AM
Quintessence

You're lucky you live near the ocean. I like Ocean Spirit, but I don't work with it at all since I live in the middle of a continent.
Old 02-04-2012, 07:50 AM
Arcadia

Beautiful post, CatChild. I wish this consciousness belonged to more and more people - Earth needs it, and She also needs to heal through the loving intention of people like you.
Old 02-04-2012, 08:03 PM
Master

Charming!

"I mattered"...We all matter! - and we all have a contribution to make to bring peace, harmony and beauty to the world

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 02-04-2012, 08:18 PM
CatChild

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
Charming!

"I mattered"...We all matter! - and we all have a contribution to make to bring peace, harmony and beauty to the world

Yes, good point to have noticed how profound those words were.

Many times there was a disconnect with Humanity- but I think we All have been able to attest to that feeling at some point throughout our lives.

When I communicate as a Spiritual Being who is having a Human experience, it can at times feel very lonely and heart breaking because there is not the same bond with other Humans yet.

It is nice to be reminded of how much I matter when I feel rather small in such a big world- and when I feel ignored or misunderstood by other people. And we Do all matter- more than we realize! :)

Peace on Earth means more than stopping wars and being happy- it means that we need to start the process by falling back in love with ourselves and our place in the consciousness.

When we can see beyond the sense of Love as being something possessive and understand it to be freedom in the physical.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:36 PM
Henri77

Thanx for sharing this.... not that many connect to earth so easily , and your perspective-insight is appreciated.
It's good to hear this reminder, and you're lucky to be so close to the sea.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:22 AM
CatChild

Quintessence, Arcadia and Henri77 thank you very much for your comments- I am Very thankful for them.

Yeah I Am Really lucky to live where I do. There's something about being near the ocean that always draws you back to it if ever you move away.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:18 AM
Master
Hi CAT

I had the thought the other day that man looks at earth and the treasures it has, but does not treasure the earth in itself.