Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 03-03-2018, 07:34 PM
Master
Mystical Shaman ORacle

I got a newsletter from Colette Baron Reid which promotes her new oracle deck, the Mystical Shaman Oracle.
You can test it online, a free 3 card reading like all her other online readings.
And my goodness, I LOVE it!!
Another for the bucket-list. I need to get going with manifesting money if I want to buy all the decks I've got on it, hihi.
When I first started out with cards -Tarot- I could not have thought I'd end up with more and more decks, and still wanting more, lol. It's so addictive! But I do feel each one adds a different thing to a reading.
One thing I know for sure: some people are making a bomb making & selling oracle / Tarot cards! Booming business.

Anywho, wondering who else has seen this new deck and is smitten with it! If I had the money, I'd pre-order it right now!
Old 03-03-2018, 07:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I got a newsletter from Colette Baron Reid which promotes her new oracle deck, the Mystical Shaman Oracle.
You can test it online, a free 3 card reading like all her other online readings.
And my goodness, I LOVE it!!
Another for the bucket-list. I need to get going with manifesting money if I want to buy all the decks I've got on it, hihi.
When I first started out with cards -Tarot- I could not have thought I'd end up with more and more decks, and still wanting more, lol. It's so addictive! But I do feel each one adds a different thing to a reading.
One thing I know for sure: some people are making a bomb making & selling oracle / Tarot cards! Booming business.

Anywho, wondering who else has seen this new deck and is smitten with it! If I had the money, I'd pre-order it right now!

Do you know, I've got quite a collection of Tarot decks now. But I don't think I'm on the path to actually read them yet. So they're just sitting on the shelf being admired at this stage.

I'm finding I'm slowly evolving with Tarot. Initially I was just concentrating on learning the meaning of the cards but now I'm far more confident and at ease with my reading that I'm not constantly looking for validation from predictive type of readings. I wonder if the next stage will be to start exploring various other decks and oracles.

I went into my local crystal shop last Saturday and was amazed at all the different Oracle decks they have. They had hardly any Tarot decks, and the ones they had, I've already got. So I tentatively started to think about buying Oracles to add to my collection, as I don't have many. I'll check yours out on Google.
Old 03-03-2018, 07:49 PM
Master
I've just had a look on Google and I can't find any pictures of the actual cards, only the front cover. How do you get the newsletter? Does it have more info with the various cards?
Old 03-03-2018, 08:34 PM
Master
I signed up for her newsletter on her site some time ago.
But here's the link to where you can test this new oracle. Scroll down a tad to the image.

https://www.colettebaronreid.com/mystical-shaman/?inf_contact_key=ec00c32d94126ba5b400b67aff75ce48d b5f294e55e582925855ed35b70463a1
Old 03-03-2018, 08:47 PM
Master
Quote:
But here's the link to where you can test this new oracle. Scroll down a tad to the image.

https://www.colettebaronreid.com/mystical-shaman/?inf_contact_key=ec00c32d94126ba5b400b67aff75ce48d b5f294e55e582925855ed35b70463a1

Thank you for the link.

I tried it and the "Standstill" card with the meditating person on it was surprisingly appropriate and relevant.

The Standstill

THE ESSENCE:

When Standstill appears, it is a symbol of pausing, the act of observation, and breathing space. It represents the benefits of temporary non action as well as what happens when one is stuck.
Old 03-03-2018, 10:30 PM
Master
Quote:

Oh WOW. They are absolutely beautiful! I've pre-ordered them. I loved the messages and the artwork is divine. Thanks FairyCrystal for pointing them out.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Oh WOW. They are absolutely beautiful! I've pre-ordered them. I loved the messages and the artwork is divine. Thanks FairyCrystal for pointing them out.
You lucky girl! I wish you many wonderful readings with it.
I tend to feel drawn to more shamanic decks as well. I may have an opportunity to buy them in May, for my birthday :)
Old 04-03-2018, 10:12 AM
Master
Quote:
You lucky girl! I wish you many wonderful readings with it.
I tend to feel drawn to more shamanic decks as well. I may have an opportunity to buy them in May, for my birthday :)

Thanks FairyCrystal. I'm not sure when I'll actually receive it as it's on pre-order. Hopefully I won't have to wait too long.
Old 04-03-2018, 11:00 AM
55Degrees

It looks stunning but they've done that chaotic random number placement again (a big gripe of mine).
I'll give it a pass, I've bought several of CBR's decks after I fell in love with the Enchanted Map, but just cannot connect to them (seems like EM is the only one).
I'd be interested to see a full review of this deck once it's released (just to see how it fares against other Shaman decks) but I won't be adding it to my wish list.
Old 04-03-2018, 02:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Thanks FairyCrystal. I'm not sure when I'll actually receive it as it's on pre-order. Hopefully I won't have to wait too long.
I saw that it will be released early April, I believe on B&N's site? So I'm guessing you should have it in a month.
Good luck with the wait, I hope you're better at that than I am, lol.