Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-09-2011, 03:55 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
It's good you know that, justreal... Now you can just listen.

Like seeing inner light there's often a lovely feeling with listening to inner sounds. That's what makes it meditation.

Xan

That is positive perspective to view this matter. I remember when I first started hearing it... I was 13. I thought I was going crazy. It really troubled me.

I would go out running at night, and remember observing everything around me, nature, effortlessly existing and falling in place. As a matter of fact, I always start to hear it when I take the time and philosophize.

I thought myself to ignore or, afraid of going insane.
Old 24-09-2011, 07:30 PM
Master
Dreamer love... Have you looked at this thread?

The Inner Sound Current - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3703

Xan

Old 24-09-2011, 08:07 PM
santacruz18

Xan is not "charging" anyone for these meditation techniques, I use them (still a work in progress tho) She is always trying to help everyone who asks. You have free will to go to the doctor or not. These forum threads are for asking any type of question and getting answers. You choose what works for you.
Old 24-09-2011, 08:10 PM
santacruz18

Thanks xan, the inner sound current thread is very interesting!
Old 24-09-2011, 10:10 PM
geminilite

I had this for years and i had been to the doctors , never found anything wrong with my ears, i did though go onto discover that alot of people who were developing spiritually all experienced either the same or a similiar thing also :)

Quote:
Hearing non-physical sounds is related to the Third Eye, which can see non-physical light and color, and has intuitive sensing beyond the reasoning mind.

Most often we begin by hearing these non-physical sounds in the right ear, so paying attention there assists us in noticing them. They may sound like ringing or buzzing tones, or sounds of nature, or bells, or violins, flutes or horns, or wind, ocean waves or thunder, or rarely the "Om". At advanced levels various sounds and ranges may be heard simultaneously

just to quote from Xan's link that to be honest is helpful , this is how it started for me , always in the right ear, now i get it in either one or both at the same time, i have been told guides, angels and also a similiar thing that Xan speaks of.. I'm quite to just accept it could be a bit of each at times.

and whilst i do think yes it is definitely healthy to always check its not medical first ( to rule it out and to make sure we dont ignore any danger signs) i have to say i am surprised by your comments gem, everyone here has treated your comments as valid and has accepted them yet you feel a need to be very dismissive of everyone else's which are just as valid also..

in the effort of trying not to cast judgment on you , i do note that you say everyone else is self promoting? yet i only see you pushing your beliefs onto the thread repeatedly.. with all due respect and love .. maybe its time to look inside and see which part of you is self promoting?

love to you all and Justreal i hope you find your answer and continue to enjoy your journey :) xxx
Old 25-09-2011, 07:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
For God's sake she is not - she said above seeing a doctor is good...this is a much exaggerated post, Gem.
Being aghast is exaggerated and nothing that was said is ridiculous - you should see a professional about that.

"Ridiculous" would be saying a broken arm was destiny so just let it be and suffer with it.
All my opinion and 2 cents.

If a guy has a ringing in the ears then it feel like it's blocked it's very probably a physical ailment, and xan's advise to friggin listen to it for a few weeks is potenially very harmful...

It is completely ridiculous, no, outrageous.
Old 25-09-2011, 09:00 AM
Master
Man your issue with Xan is becoming over the top.....whats Xan done to you for you to be so ' self righteous' with her/him?
Old 25-09-2011, 02:06 PM
geminilite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Man your issue with Xan is becoming over the top.....whats Xan done to you for you to be so ' self righteous' with her/him?

have to agree with this statement, i genuinely do not understand the issues that gem has concerned himself with Xan?

though Xan its nice to see your completely unfazed by it all, i think thats testament enough to show your well balanced induvidual with a healthy view of the world and without an emotional NEED to be recognised or come from ego :)
Old 26-09-2011, 02:54 AM
Master
I don't mind, because I think the OP's misfortune is being taken advantage of and Xan's meditation advise would better serve persons who do not have abnorrnal ringing and blocks it their ears.

I feel people care more deeply about their own little trip than genuinely care for another's wellbeing... and I don't, I care mainly about the OP's hearing...

If you guys have normal hearing then do the sound current thing, but if your ears are ringing or feel as though they're blocked... see a doctor about it...

Old 26-09-2011, 03:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1

Anyone... OK, I don't care if it's Xan or you or anyone else... we are not medics who have examined this person, but it seems OK to take advantage of his symptoms to promote our own little meditations... and I don't care who it is, I'd have something to say about it.