Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 23-01-2011, 05:42 PM
Serenity Bear

For me the name that came before blue ray was Pathfinder, maybe this will help others.

Do you feel you are leading the way finding the pathway to the light for others and then helping them to come through their dark periods of their lives.

Funnily enough Iv had dreams of pheonixs in the past, truely beautiful creatures of orange and yellows.

For me rescue work means helping lost souls over to spirit, I often feel drawn mentally to mass passings etc. Its not easy work but it needs to be done.

Ciqala your right to be cautious, just work on yourself for now, it will come when your strong enough, dont worry about pushing it.
Old 23-01-2011, 05:51 PM
Master
Color

Serenity Bear~you're an ace.

Chrystaeos~there's always the possibility you could blaze your own path by creating a Forer effect thread. Then, there's also the ignore button / function for those whose ideas you find absurd or out there. This IS a spiritual forum~what were you expecting, huh?

Old 23-01-2011, 06:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Chrystaeos~there's always the possibility you could blaze your own path by creating a Forer effect thread. Then, there's also the ignore button / function for those whose ideas you find absurd or out there. This IS a spiritual forum~what were you expecting, huh?
Hi Silvergirl,

A Forer effect thread would be interesting, but I doubt it would be appreciated.

I don't consider all these children labels to be of any spiritual nature.
This is what dissappoints me, all these strange labels and ideas (for example, astrology). These ideas are people's own creations.

That old post was posted on 11-19-2010, 09:22 PM.
I no longer feel any responsibility for that post,
you are free to delete it..
Old 23-01-2011, 06:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
this is ridiculous, this above information can include anyone, literally anyone in the human population, let alone probably everyone, on these forums. how do you know if you are a blue ray for sure? I can't go by some write up. Someone actually forwarded this to me in private, and said it may be a possibility for me, but seriously, how do you know for sure? This describes my personality, as well as the rest of the world.
It really is the Forer effect in full power here..

You can see this as well in astrological charts, personality tests etc.
What has it really got to do with spirituality anyway?
Old 23-01-2011, 06:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
Hi Silvergirl,

A Forer effect thread would be interesting, but I doubt it would be appreciated.

I don't consider all these children labels to be of any spiritual nature.
This is what dissappoints me, all these strange labels and ideas (for example, astrology). These ideas are people's own creations.

That old post was posted on 11-19-2010, 09:22 PM.
I no longer feel any responsibility for that post,
you are free to delete it..

Thanks for helping me out. I need reminders, often not double checking the dates. I'm sorry you doubt that it would be appreciated. I imagine there are some members who understand where you're coming from. I only know about this Forer effect because you brought it up. Thats what a forum's for, to talk about ideas. Some forums are for ranting and raving, but we try to keep that to a minimum. Boring for some, no doubt.

If I delete that, it'll throw off everyone else's post, I think it adds to the enlightenment and entertainment factor.

Old 23-01-2011, 06:52 PM
Master
Smile

Quote:

Because it's what people believe, evidently.
I like reading my horoscope, I don't put much stock in it, but it's amusing to read alongside the funnies. I love taking personality tests and/or other types of quizzes just for the entertainment, but it's unavoidable that sometimes, they sure seem like there's something to them. It's healthy for people to contemplate some of the information coming from these tests and charts etc. People are looking for guidance, but it doesn't have to be an all-consuming white-knuckle-praying activity 24/7.

Old 24-01-2011, 10:06 AM
Ciqala

Quote:

I would be interested in a thread about Forer effect, these categories seriously make no sense to me, and the history of where they derive from is New Age. For example, Indigos apparently derive from some parapsychologist / psychic called Nancy Ann Tappe, and apparently she came up with the concept in the 1970's, i don't see how that makes it any more reliable. And Gordon Michael Scallion is the one who came up with Blue Rays?

Anyways, back on subject, this is from another site about Gordon Michael Scallion:
Scallion knew about these children since the early eighties, but did not really know what the significance was. It wasn’t until 1988 that during a session with a client he went into trance and the information came out. He described the Blue-Ray children as the forerunners of the new root race (the Crystals?), who were from the ‘mental’ plane of existence, whose colour vibration was ‘blue’. He explained that they were the souls from the ancient land of Lemuria, whereas the Indigo’s are predominantly Atlantean. According to Scallion, the Indigo’s layed the groundwork for the Blue-rays, which enabled them step into their roles as teachers. The Indigo and Blue colours are very close in the colour spectrum and this can be seen as a natural process of movement through subtle vibrations.

Scallion emphasised that these Children ‘evolve’ very quickly: “They are teaching others by the age of four or five. By the time they reach their twelfth year, the Blue Ones would be equivalent to an average adult who has spent perhaps twenty-five years as a teacher”. They also have telekinetic powers, a ‘knowing’ of their mission on Earth and many traits associated with all the other categories of Children. Here is a list of the Blue-Ray characteristics from Notes from the Cosmos:

1. Blue Ray Children have dreams that are highly evolved, and they begin dreaming and remembering dreams at a very early age.

2. They have an affinity for languages of all types. Many speak more than one language, if exposed, by age three.

3. They are determined, and at time can be quite stubborn (much like the Indigo’s).

4. They invent pretending games in which they take on the role of healer, using laying on of hands.

5. They are drawn to water, more than any other setting. They often stare into space at length, especially when near rivers, oceans or even the blue sky.

6. They have an understanding of how animals feel and think. They explain this to others in a matter-of-fact – “Don’t you know?”- manner.

7. By the time they reach their teens, many have a desire to go to other countries – often attempting to urge their parents to take them, or going so far as to plan their own trips.

8. Their personalities seem to fluctuate between two extremes – from being serious, single-minded and focused (like the Indigo Children), to being dreamy-eyed and distant (like the Crystal Children).

(this list doesn't exactly fit everybody, and sounds a matter of fact, like blue ray children MUST do these things.)
Old 24-01-2011, 10:33 AM
Master
Another good example of the Forer Effect.

They ''understand'' animals, are drawn to water etc. -- As if a connection with animals and water is anything special and connected to a certain time...
They may want to go to other countries.. well who doesn't? LOL.
And any kid can remember dreams easily. ''Missions'' on earth is just talk from adults who brainwash their kids.

What we have to understand is that many old fashioned Christian values are diminishing. People are longing for a sense of meaning and purpose. These so called ''spiritual'' children are merely a result of our modern fast paced society and a time in which climate change is constantly in the news. You won't find these children in Islamic countries, just as you won't find twin flames there. Cultural phenomena they are..

-minimal staff edit-

Last edited by Silver : 27-01-2011 at 03:20 AM.
Old 24-01-2011, 10:59 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Another good example of the Forer Effect.

They ''understand'' animals, are drawn to water etc. -- As if a connection with animals and water is anything special and connected to a certain time...
They may want to go to other countries.. well who doesn't? LOL.
And any kid can remember dreams easily. ''Missions'' on earth is just talk from adults who brainwash their kids.

What we have to understand is that many old fashioned Christian values are diminishing. People are longing for a sense of meaning and purpose. These so called ''spiritual'' children are merely a result of our modern fast paced society and a time in which climate change is constantly in the news. You won't find these children in Islamic countries, just as you won't find twin flames there. Cultural phenomena they are..

What I think that some people need to understand is that some are more comfortable with a category to identify with. Just as in psychiatry there are labels such as narcisstic personality disorder, bipolar disorder, ADHD and ADD, these are simply labels to fit personality types and symptoms, but with a negative connotation.
Now if a person is more comfortable feeling that they are an indigo rather than ADHD, who are you to naysay that?
And if a parent would rather think of their child as an indigo or crystal rather than labeling them from the DSMV, more power to them. The child will recieve individual, spiritually oriented guidance rather than medication and a negative label. Or would you rather they carry a negative label than a more positive promising one of a 'blue ray' or 'crystal.
Also, why should it irritate you or anyone if a person chooses to believe in indigos, crystals, blue rays, rainbow spirits?

-minimal staff edit-

Last edited by Silver : 27-01-2011 at 03:20 AM.
Old 24-01-2011, 11:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
And if a parent would rather think of their child as an indigo or crystal rather than labeling them from the DSMV, more power to them. The child will recieve individual, spiritually oriented guidance rather than medication and a negative label. Or would you rather they carry a negative label than a more positive promising one of a 'blue ray' or 'crystal.
Also, why should it irritate you or anyone if a person chooses to believe in indigos, crystals, blue rays, rainbow spirits?
I wouldn't give a child any such fancy label as indigo/star/rainbow/butterfly/bunnie/ascender/christ bringer/krishna kid/aquarius/leo/aries/caprcorn/blue ray/ruby star/whatever..

It doesn't irritate me, I just find it a bit disappointing that people are sold so easily.

That, and it's...... amusing.