Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 25-08-2015, 09:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
I want to ask Ophie something about parallel universes/realities. Some scientists, people and psychics say that you can jump from a parallel reality/universe to another. Is this true?
Interesting how just as your question asks for great detail, the Holly's angel contact goes silent. It almost paints a picture where this Ollie entity doesn't want to help or is not an angel. Yet the opening post stated they do want to help.

As to your question; yes there are multiple dimensions running parallel to this real world. They are accessable during dream time. This is where loved ones often reside after they die. Some dimensions are paradise, others hell.

Scientists at CERN in Switzerland are determined to open up a stargate into one of these dimensions later this year.
Old 25-08-2015, 09:55 AM
Guide

This is not a 1 star topic.
Old 25-08-2015, 10:34 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Interesting how just as your question asks for great detail, the Holly's angel contact goes silent. It almost paints a picture where this Ollie entity doesn't want to help or is not an angel. Yet the opening post stated they do want to help.

As to your question; yes there are multiple dimensions running parallel to this real world. They are accessable during dream time. This is where loved ones often reside after they die. Some dimensions are paradise, others hell.

Scientists at CERN in Switzerland are determined to open up a stargate into one of these dimensions later this year.

Holly didn't had time to answer my questions. She channeled real Ophanim. She answered a few questions before. I was the person that asked her about Ophanim.
Old 25-08-2015, 10:56 AM
Suspended
Quote:

LOL, oh, they want to help, believe me. I had them bouncing up and down wanting to channel just a couple of days ago. They have a very high frequency, you have to be in a particular state of mind and heart to be able to connect properly.

That and I channel a dozen entities....and live my life...the life and actual spirituality part taking more time. It can be difficult to find the time and mental space required.
Old 25-08-2015, 11:09 AM
Guide

I also will be able to channel and see them after I will resolve some personal problems. I will try to raise my vibrations to the level of which I will be able to visit their realms. If I'm not wrong, there are more types of Ophanim, just like are more types of angels.
Old 25-08-2015, 11:28 AM
Knower
Hello, Ophie. Do you know me?
Old 25-08-2015, 02:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
LOL, oh, they want to help, believe me. I had them bouncing up and down wanting to channel just a couple of days ago. They have a very high frequency, you have to be in a particular state of mind and heart to be able to connect properly.
Lol. You make them sound like little children jumping up and down, eagerly wanting to help mortals shouting 'pick me, me, me, pick me'.

Ok, if they want to help, then lets see if they know how to stop this event from happening.

Lets say that the economy crashes in September / October. Lets say that nasty men come along and impose a cashless society on everyone.

People can take the Mark of the Beast in 3 forms
1) Chip in the right hand or forehead
2) Nanobots
3) Smartcard

Is it possible to survive without either device for the following 7 years ?

Or are good angels going to force this world back to real money in the form of real gold and silver ?
Old 25-08-2015, 02:26 PM
Suspended
Quote:
....Ok, if they want to help, then lets see if they know how to stop this event from happening....etc...Is it possible to survive without either device for the following 7 years ?

Or are good angels going to force this world back to real money in the form of real gold and silver ?

They say; Choose differently, that is how you "survive" and then they ask what survival is, anyway and why do you want it?

They say angels do what humans ask of them, and ask you (and everyone) what we want to happen next, and suggest we should communicate this to the angels at large, as a human group large enough to affect the change we want to see. They say the future is malleable and uncertain and it is up to us.

They don't wish to answer with a prediction.

They also say they have no attachment to either outcome and say again; which do you want? They say they are very happy to help you achieve whatever it is.

Tristan, I'm afraid this is pretty standard, LOL. Most entities will not allow themselves to be proved or disproved for certain. That would alter perception and thus, free will.
Old 25-08-2015, 04:03 PM
Suspended
H – Hi Ophie. We haven't spoken in a while. Parallel universes? Different realities? Any thoughts on this?

(Ophie is smiling, looking very joyful and excited. He's delighted to be channelling again.)

O - Reality [this universe and outside of it] is made of levels like the tiered levels of a pyramid so big you'll never stretch up far enough to see the top! (amused). You could jump up and down the levels of a big pyramid, isnt' that right?

H – Yes. :)

O - You can do that with your [concept of] time as well as your [concept of] physical space. It's difficult to make very clear in this format as Ophie has totally different words and a totally different way of understanding this “stuff!” It's not so scientific for us. It's more like what you'd call an innate ability, as easy as walking about. But we can do it no problem, so you will be able to one day too. Just a bit more “higher awareness” as you describe it, needed. (He dislikes that phrase) Your mind or spirit can do it right now, it'll just take a while for your spirit to be able to carry your body along like a big sack of heavy potatoes, haha!

Your psychics were often right! (winks) This is how people perceive other “worlds” and how channels or mediums or psychics bring back visions or descriptions, or information about other “alien worlds,” or other times and spaces. The journey isn't usually physical but it's still “real.”

H - Does that include universes? Or just...space and time?

O - All made of pyramid tiers, I'm afraid. Sorry, haha! It's not nearly so complicated and BIG as people might think (winks.) It's not very difficult either, not for us. Everything has a sound, like a name but “musical.” If you want to jump dimensions or jump from one universe to another, you just sing the right note. You SSSIIIING like an angel! (laughing) Sing a cosmic sort of song. Can you sing like an angel?

H - Heck no, Lol. Tho Azrael has a beautiful voice ;)

O - Of course you can't! Not yet anyway because your senses can't hear half the notes. You're playing on the wrong sort of keyboard, you need a bigger one with more keys. You need greater “awareness”. We do not like that phrase. It is not awareness really. It is more like “awakeness.”

You need a bigger keyboard and you'll soon be able to travel interstellar, inter-time, inter-space with no more than a note from your “cosmic” throat, haha! Your psychics were right. There are universes, parallel dimensions, “densities” all known by their signature “sound” not by their English name. In fact if you can envision it, it should exist (checking his paperwork) or we have done something wrong! (joking.) It will probably be in a wider spectrum or a broader way than you imagine but it exists for certain.

Let Ophie give you a BIG clue (fondly leans in) EVERYTHING exists! If you can think or feel it, it existed before and after but you only just became aware of its possibility.

H - OK...:) Supernatural powers. Do they all EXIST too, or is it folks daydreaming, LOL?

(Cracks his fingers loudly, like he's getting ready to dig into the subject...)

O - They exist! (Singing in reference to the sound comment.) They exist, of course they do, [Earth] has seen plenty of examples. Your “reality” is a huge “hologram” and you are the commanding presence, the computer processor, the decision-maker. It's all under your control, all the “pixels” that make up the display picture.

The “Siddhi's” do happen when the normal, [established] laws of “time” and “space” fluctuate around a God-realised person. “Physical energies” change drastically inside a human person when God-hood is realised or part-realised. (Like an eddy in flowing water.) People think those are miracles. They are scientific anomalies under unconscious or sometimes conscious control of the individual in question.

If you have a “siddhi” you may play about with it. There are human rules but none from me. “Siddhi's” can cause a great deal of upset to the natural order of human living. (He means upset by altering peoples perceptions, he sounds like he's implying we may wish to consider using them wisely, but offering no solid rules on that from their realm, naturally.)

H - So no making the rain stop or making kids fly or anything?

O - Well, only if they ask you very, very nicely! No, I'm joking. Absolutely no rules. No rules I can give you. You'll know what to do, how to be wise. “God” gives the “siddhi” with a user guide attached for greater clarity. You will know what to do.

H - Does this power have anything to do with chakras? (I'm not sure I even understand what the heck a chakra is really supposed to be.)

O - Yes and no. It'd happen to you, within you, whether you understand chakras, or whether you don't. Understanding physical “energies” is fine, but it won't stop, start, affect, aid any “power.” So you don't need to know (about chakras)! If you want to know; no problem. But you needn't. Very under-educated people in the world gain these abilities, they become like a little stone in the middle of a fast flowing river, the water rushes around them and creates them odd like scientific anomalies, and they didn't need to be educated, or to learn any facts. It's all very natural (amused.) Very HUMAN. You trust yourself to breathe, right? Trust yourself with your “siddhi's.”

Do you understand that?

H - Yeah. Do you think having knowledge can interfere with development? Just curious.

O - It can stop your mind moving about unrestrictedly. Your thoughts are extremely important. A certain belief could stall you. It is important to allow yourself to think cleanly, clearly and honestly. You could fool yourself into believing in something, or not believeing, not thinking straight and thus, not seeing. It could “bung up” your perception, haha! Like putting a cork in your bottle, but it won't stop up developing a “siddhi” power if you are [designed to have one.]

H - What about creating galaxies or universes? Can humans do that? Is that part of our potential abilities as realised beings?

O - Before you become like me, or after? (smiling)

H - I think the questioner probably meant before being strictly like you...I think he meant becoming enlightened, but still being in a human body.

O - I'm afraid not! Not in the way YOU are thinking (me, the channel.) You have to understand that time is not quite as you think it is. It runs all over the place like a thunderstorm rainshower, not in a straight, controllable river format. But in the way you mean, as being enlightened God-hood living inside a human body – no, you cannot create a whole galaxy because you can't see the space you're working in.

I'm not discounting technology, by the way. There is technology, using mathematics that you (the channel) would simply loathe! And advanced physics, [for your race] which would make you feel depressed, Holly,(teasing me about my hatred of maths and physics,) that can take the physical materials, the atoms etc, needed in great quantities and yes, create a galaxy from the point of view of their physical, earth-bound existence. You're talking about creating one whilst inside a human mind, inside a body, in a life, on a planet, by means of advanced “spiritual powers.”

It can be done. Humans are capable. But not from there, [earth, physical life] no. Not in that way.

H - So potentially yes...but not as I personally view his question. Not...say...Jesus, if he was real. Jesus and his miracles used as a yardstick. At his level of awareness. Could he have done so?

O – No, certainly not. When he passed into this world [after human life, Ophies world], when his body [changed/transformed into lighter “stuff”] then yes! Absolutely, in the context that he is [realised as] one with many millions of souls, with ALL. A group could create a galaxy from consciousness, naturally, yes. But it takes a different kind of “being” to a human. Humans aren't ready yet; too young. Your bodies can't sing the right notes. You understand?

H - Can we occupy a body on Earth which can? Perhaps a form more enlightened than our idea of "Jesus?"

O - Yes. But you wouldn't be like you are now. You wouldn't be in that sort of time, in that material space. You'd be more like what you'd term a “spirit entity” or “light being” so you'd be able to stand on Earth, yes, but that wouldn't make you human, would it? (In the context of 'normal' living human he means.) Yes and no, then!

H- I always get the feeling that language gets in the way of communication with you. It's like you have to squeeze yourself into a little box to talk to me, like every word isn't ENOUGH to describe the concepts you're trying to share. Your communication is multi-layered too, many words at once.

O- It's difficult for you, yes. We have to squeeze a lot of ourselves into a “small space” but we manage OK, by meeting in the middle!
Old 25-08-2015, 05:16 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
Hi Holly
... I don't want to look bad, but to be honest I don't like this idea of ''oneness''. I don't want to be x, y or z; I just want to be me, to have my own individuality. From what I know God will want us love to live all the time in ''here and now'', like him. I think that this is his will for us, and that we have to live in ''here and now'' in order to be happy and to manifest our desires. You can be happy only in ''this moment''.
I know that we are all Gods, but not all Gods are at the same level. We are all equals, but some beings are more evolved/developed than others...

I think that is maybe why Ophie mentioned all the different sized "blocks". Maybe some may want to remain as themselves where others prefer the "company" of others and eventually some of those beings decide to merge consciousnesses?