Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 03-07-2014, 06:18 PM
somnium

i have been in many states of alternate dimensions as well. And in states where your consciousness manifests into the forms they project instantly into alignment. It is a very high position of fluid free flowing reality. I have seen army commercials flying over warzones and with the flick of a switch reform it into a new eden. i have seen thousands of years into the past as it is being created right now, and much more. i have been taught to enter into many positions of reality and have been taught techniques in order to enter into my own intent alone, into another`s alone, or into co-collectives. I have also in the beginning of this ability entered into many hellish realities where disasters ruined the face of the earth and nuclear weapons have destroyed reality and even mutated time itself. Yet in another dimension or another form of awareness that can erase time and rewrite it even you can just go back and reform your own awareness of reality again. no damage done. crazy... it can be because you can`t say everyone is telepathic in a reality where they are not, unless you make them it etc etc, you just have to be aware of where you are and act accordingly in that place and time.
Old 03-07-2014, 06:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineShadow
Okay, now someone or maybe the universe, or even my internet cache is screwing with me.

Before reading this thread I'd never heard of the term solipsism... last night while reading this, I googled it on my laptop.

Today, at work, I have replied to this thread once more, and I've been on facebook.

I came across an article with 9 tips on how to stop overthinking things... HAH. spiritually, I always over think because well, it's fun. But on a normal, everyday basis, I do over think too much. Things like how to spend my evening or manage my time, or how I want a new job and how to accomplish that, or things about my family or that t.v. show I watched and so on...

So I shared the article on my facebook page. And upon doing that, "related" articles will pop up underneath the one you shared. This happens all the time on facebook. Well here is the link to another article that popped up:

10 Mind Blowing Therories that will Change your perspective of the World.
I couldn't share the url because I haven't posted enough yet. oops.
it's on a website called the mind unleashed if you are feeling compelled to read it lol. it is interesting, I will say.

But... Now tell me how coincidental it is that solipsism is second on that list???

Or are the computers talking to each other virtually and just showing me things that I want to see.... like when I googled something about weddings one day, I got all kinds of suggested articles on facebook pertaining to wedding planning....

The only thing that gets me is this article was not a suggested article, it only appeared after I shared the other article....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............... these are the oddities that puzzle me

I checked out the website.. some pretty cool things on it. I was unsurprised to find that facebook had done experiments on its users.. anyway, that's irrelevant

Hmm.. well, maybe it's like both your internet cache being traced and you attracting such articles to yourself? For example, I have often thought that the internet exists in a kind of quantum web, which is somewhat entangled with our thoughts. Because if you think about it, wireless internet means data has to be transmitted through the air.. our thoughts are being transmitted through the air too. We attract what we are.. or what we need in that moment anyway. Your thoughts about solipsism could be attracting relevant data towards you in some realm where thoughts and internet data overlap.. which could be genuinely manifested in the form of your cookies being traced online, or the former along with the latter together. I mean the internet is great, we have everything at our fingertips. Maybe fifty years ago you might have accidentally have attracted that data towards you in the form of accidentally seeing something about solipsism in a newspaper or something.. now the internet handles that automatically. So.. I don't know. Everything is just so connected, is my answer!

Not really sure any of that made any sense ha.
Old 03-07-2014, 06:49 PM
SunshineShadow

Scarlett that's an idea for sure! hahaha, time in itself is a bit hard to comprehend. I like to think it could happen either way. I could think it and so it shall be, or it already is and so I will think it! ;) most likely it's both anyway
Old 04-07-2014, 06:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamm[]
i noticed my thoughts coming into reality, some where small enough to where i could think of a way that somehow everyone is psychicly intertwined to where my thoughts would bring out spoken words or actions of other people, but then i had a huge LOA experience which was completley fear based and i started seeing horrific things on the TV. One was a news cast saying 48/50 states were infected with a deadly disease and that there were only 9 vaccinations left at your local CVS.

So now, how can anything be real but me? seeing as no one else noticed this except me, probably because at that time i thought i was crazy, did this really happen and did my mental acticity wipe out everys memory of seeing it, if they saw it happen? because thats the only explenation i have to make all you people real rather than just figments of my imagination.

there were also other things that happened almost instantly, to where there just wasnt enough time for those things to occur between me thinking of what i thought about the time they occured. I had an epiphany type thought which is like "i know im right", then a TV commercial on the TV said practically my thoughts. There was also the "evolve" car decal i saw litteraly moments after me thinking that i was evolving.

So the only way i can describe life is that it just a dream, because ive seen tons of my thoughts come to life in ways where it would be physically impossible.

anyone wanna try to explain this?

i don't really understand your post but yet,in my discovering loa i became a believer in subjective reality and that life is but a dream. this used to scare me but it not soothes me and feels oh so right. when you surrender and really raise your vibration,life becames more dream like. Most spiritual truths are paradoxes and despite all this,you are never alone,and your spiritual knowledge will expand to grasp this in time.

"Change is the only constant."
Old 04-07-2014, 06:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
i noticed my thoughts coming into reality, some where small enough to where i could think of a way that somehow everyone is psychicly intertwined to where my thoughts would bring out spoken words or actions of other people, but then i had a huge LOA experience which was completley fear based and i started seeing horrific things on the TV. One was a news cast saying 48/50 states were infected with a deadly disease and that there were only 9 vaccinations left at your local CVS.

So now, how can anything be real but me? seeing as no one else noticed this except me, probably because at that time i thought i was crazy, did this really happen and did my mental acticity wipe out everys memory of seeing it, if they saw it happen? because thats the only explenation i have to make all you people real rather than just figments of my imagination.

there were also other things that happened almost instantly, to where there just wasnt enough time for those things to occur between me thinking of what i thought about the time they occured. I had an epiphany type thought which is like "i know im right", then a TV commercial on the TV said practically my thoughts. There was also the "evolve" car decal i saw litteraly moments after me thinking that i was evolving.

So the only way i can describe life is that it just a dream, because ive seen tons of my thoughts come to life in ways where it would be physically impossible.

anyone wanna try to explain this?
Man,you sound really in the flow. enjoy this. i had a lot of this when i first became spiritually awakened and discovered meditation and loa. part of this could also be beginners luck.

Old 04-07-2014, 06:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
none of this explains how i saw that tv commercial, its like my words are invisible to everyone and no one in the 10 posts ive made of this has ever commented about the TV commercial i saw.

how can my fear of the world ending cause people to make a news cast saying we are all going to die, isnt that kinda odd. unless of corse they are just my imagination, then i can understand, because people dont just make news commercials about the world ending by a deadly disease.

please google steve pavlina subjective reality. it's a thrilling game changer.it is not the first subjective reality article i found,but i do not remember the first one. it pieced a lot of missing pieces together for me early in my spiritual understanding for me. just google subjective reality even. it will help you understand the law of attraction a lot more,too.

Old 05-07-2014, 02:24 PM
AstralProtector

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelle239
please google steve pavlina subjective reality. it's a thrilling game changer.it is not the first subjective reality article i found,but i do not remember the first one. it pieced a lot of missing pieces together for me early in my spiritual understanding for me. just google subjective reality even. it will help you understand the law of attraction a lot more,too.
I saw your post and I am going to read about subjective reality, this is the first time hearing about it so far, thank you Annabelle.
Old 05-07-2014, 07:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralProtector
I saw your post and I am going to read about subjective reality, this is the first time hearing about it so far, thank you Annabelle.

no problem.i think you will like it. :)

Old 07-07-2014, 04:09 PM
SunshineShadow

I'm curious to see where adamm went, the OP.... I haven't seen him respond in a while.

Completely irrelevant but... what does LOA mean?
Old 07-07-2014, 06:00 PM
Suspended

LOA means law of attraction. if you think about something, it comes into your reality AKA life.

@sunshineShadow - your not real, your not really sitting there typing anything, im just reading words that make me believe im talking to someone on a computer somewhere that wrote a post in reply to what I posted. you only react to me in the way i think you would.