Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 21-11-2010, 02:10 PM
Summerkat

For some reason I always lose jewelry so for long time I didn't wear any. The only thing I do wear is a moonstone ring. I've had it on for about a month and haven't lost this yet. But the moonstone seems to be sinking a little into its setting --won't fall out, very secure, but its trying to. haha I don't know what it is with me and jewelry. Looong time ago I use to make jewelry so this is really strange.
Old 21-11-2010, 03:05 PM
LightFilledHeart

That's an interesting statement earth. I'm attracted to what I like and what appeals to me. I have no care for whether anyone else likes or has the same thing or something similar. I just like what I like, whether it's the only one on the planet or one of many I'm not swayed by others' choices one way or the other.

In college I had a friend who drove this beat up jallopy that was always breaking down. He had the money to buy something better, but when anyone asked him why he drove what he did, his answer was always the same. He said, "Society wants the best car, so I want the WORST car...!!" It was his personal way of rebelling against the status quo

Your garnet ring sounds lovely, by the way
Old 21-11-2010, 03:45 PM
grazier

I wear a silver dolphin necklace that is holding a blue lapis-lazuli ball. I wear this all of the time.

I don't wear much jeweller but if I need certain properties I will wear a particular stone necklace that will give me those energies that they radiate.

Blessings

grazier
Old 21-11-2010, 03:57 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by grazier
I wear a silver dolphin necklace that is holding a blue lapis-lazuli ball. I wear this all of the time.

I don't wear much jeweller but if I need certain properties I will wear a particular stone necklace that will give me those energies that they radiate.

Blessings

grazier

Hi grazier

Those of us with strong connections to ancient Egypt are often attracted to Lapis. I'm told it can bring about unwanted thoughts and negative states of emotion, especially if worn
below the throat chakra, but I have a lapis pinkie ring I wear
often and I've never noticed any ill effects. I love the stone and have always had an affinity for it. Your pendant sounds positively beautiful! Dolpin energy and lapis all in one place?
What could be better...!!!!!!
Old 21-11-2010, 04:10 PM
grazier

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Hi grazier

Those of us with strong connections to ancient Egypt are often attracted to Lapis. I'm told it can bring about unwanted thoughts and negative states of emotion, especially if worn
often and I've never noticed any ill effects. I love the stone and have always had an affinity for it. Your pendant sounds positively beautiful! Dolpin energy and lapis all in one place?

Hi Light,

Thanks. Yes you are right about the Egypt connection but it is also an Atlantean stone, used for healing, for building and for communication devices.

I have never had any negative reactions for Lapis, I guess it must be my stone, despite crystal and diamond being my birthstones.

They used to grind Lapis in Egypt and use it as eye make=up. Also it is said that the 10 commandments were on Lapis tablets. It is possible as Moses was into alchemy.

Blessings

grazier
Old 21-11-2010, 04:59 PM
earthprowler

Quote:
That's an interesting statement earth. I'm attracted to what I like and what appeals to me. I have no care for whether anyone else likes or has the same thing or something similar. I just like what I like, whether it's the only one on the planet or one of many I'm not swayed by others' choices one way or the other.

In college I had a friend who drove this beat up jallopy that was always breaking down. He had the money to buy something better, but when anyone asked him why he drove what he did, his answer was always the same. He said, "Society wants the best car, so I want the WORST car...!!" It was his personal way of rebelling against the status quo

Your garnet ring sounds lovely, by the way

LOL.....your friend sounds like an Aquarius. that's exactly how I think too.
Old 21-11-2010, 06:29 PM
tragblack

Quote:
Hi grazier

I have felt those negative effects... but it probably only comes up in people who have been having issues with themselves and looking within. Sometimes the energy of lapis is too strong for someone in a bit of negative state. Fluorite also seems to affect me this way, but as I've matured, fluorite has become way more of a help than a hindrance. Also seems to help with lucid dreams.

The one stone that doesn't seem to do s**t for me is quartz.
Old 22-11-2010, 12:24 PM
Master
At the moment I'm wearing a seraphinite necklace
Old 22-11-2010, 03:54 PM
grazier

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragblack
I have felt those negative effects... but it probably only comes up in people who have been having issues with themselves and looking within. Sometimes the energy of lapis is too strong for someone in a bit of negative state. Fluorite also seems to affect me this way, but as I've matured, fluorite has become way more of a help than a hindrance. Also seems to help with lucid dreams.

The one stone that doesn't seem to do s**t for me is quartz.

Hi tragblack,

Obviously different stones affect different people in different ways, it depends on internal and external energy vibrations at the time contact.

I couldn't wear rose quartz at one period. I needed a calming influence at one time and wore a piece of rose quartz to help this but it had the opposite effect, it was too powerful and gave me headaches so I had to stop wearing it. That is the only stone that has affected me in that way.

I love hematite and used to wear hematite but whatever I was wearing, be it ring, necklace or bracelet, I could only wear it for a certain period of time, when I needed it. When I didn't need it whatever I was wearing broke.

I had a strange experience once with a crystal pendant that I had. I wore it all of the time (except in bed). It was a very old pendant in a gold setting. My guru advised me to wear the Eye of Horus as a protective measure at one time, so I obtained a brooch of the symbol. I wore the brooch and at the end of the day my crystal had turned black, just like a smokey quartz, so I had to stop wearing the brooch, obviously the Eye of Horus was not for me. It took me an awful lot of cleansing, blessing and programming to clear it.

Blessings

grazier
Old 22-11-2010, 03:58 PM
Ascender
I wear a moonstone bracelet and a lapis and turquoise necklace, also a turquoise bracelet most times.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung