Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 22-04-2014, 03:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Mine which i crafted myself
I am one with and flow abundantly forth the Luminous essence which is the foundation and power of all Being"
Old 26-04-2014, 04:52 PM
StarmanX7

When I mention the One, the All, or Universal Spirit that can be replaced by God or whatever your faith calls it.

It's also best if you can visualize your affirmations and add emotion to them as well, and of course to truly mean them when you do them. In order to change you have to truly want to, just saying affirmations does little, add meaning to them and you will see a change.

Affirmation Prayer: Pray to the One with all your heart: (Surround yourself with white light and ask for guidance and protection)

Universal Spirit, I am ready to come back home, I am ready for anything I must do in order to change and serve as an instrument and vehicle for you.

Universal One, with all my Heart and Soul, with my true inner being, I want to be One, to return to the Light, to serve the One, the All, the Universal Spirit. Please guide me so that my will will be that of the One, show me what I must do this day. If it is within the Universal Will please send to me One who is One, a True Teacher, a clear Mirror of Truth to lift me up into the Light and Illuminate my Soul. Be it the will of the One, let me be an instrument of Light and a channel of your Blessings and Love to all, please guide and protect me. Your will be done, not mine, in me and through me. (3reps)

Daily Affirmations (5mins/ea.)

Affirmation 1: I am Positive, Humble, Unselfishly Loving, and One with the Universal Spirit. I have unleashed my inner fire which blooms as a beacon of Unselfish Love and Light among the children of men…to push back the veil of darkness and to help others regain their lost way. The will of the One be done within me.

Affirmation 2: Surrounded by white light I am calm and collective in the face of Fear. I have conquered Fear with Courage, Hope, and Unselfish Love.

Affirmation 3: I am a spirit in a body capable of experiencing dimensions beyond the physical existence. I have the ability to separate from my body, return safely, and remember.

Affirmation 4: My Concentration and Self-Discipline have become perfect and I have quieted and calmed the mind. My Third-eye, the Mind’s Eye, has awakened. I have released the energy blockages with me and energy flows through me perfectly now.

Pre-sleep Affirmation 5: When I see a light while dreaming I am aware and conscious. I remember my dreams and I am conscious of them while dreaming.

Misc. Affirmations: For when you are feeling negative thoughts, don’t worry about the 5mins/ea. here:
- I am always Unselfishly Loving.
- I am Positive, Humble, and Unselfishly Loving.

For those who might be confused on what unselfish love is:

Unselfish Love = kindness, compassion, harmlessness-not meaning you can't protect the innocent or against infringes on free will, giving, sharing, caring, putting others before yourself (“He who would be the greatest would be the servant to all” and “He who would be the first, will be the last”.)
Old 28-04-2014, 04:36 PM
exitmass

The best affirmation will always be 'afformation'

asking questions rather than telling.

Why am I so successful?

let the subconscious do what it does best.
Old 28-04-2014, 10:15 PM
SpacePilot

Interesting approach... can you elaborate more on how that works?
Old 03-05-2014, 08:59 AM
lovingvibrations

Im not sure if this is my favourite, but I have been liking this one recently:

I forgive all beings for all negative actions
Old 04-05-2014, 04:20 AM
SpacePilot

Reminds me of one I needed for a while:

I forgive the Universe.
Old 04-05-2014, 05:21 PM
Tesla_Rain

Never mind
Old 05-05-2014, 10:51 PM
PerspicacityParty

Today's Affirmation

Inspired by Lesson 55 in the Workbook for Students for the "Course in Miracles" (with some liberties taken):

I do not understand what anything is for. I am not aware of my best interests. All I see is a world of vengeance. But, I'm determined to see things differently. I can escape this illusion by releasing my attack thoughts.
Old 08-05-2014, 01:50 PM
Ascender
I am safe
I am loveable
Old 17-05-2014, 01:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 MONEY MAGNET!!!!

I was working as a server / bartender when one of the gals was noticed always mumbling to herself. When we finally stopped her as a small group we were like, "Spill it sister!" She told us she was saying,

"I'm a money magnet, I'm a money magnet, thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

Well, she got us started into it! It wasn't within 2-3 weeks our tips had nearly DOUBLED and we were joyfully sing-songing and high-fiving our good fortunes every weekend, as that was when the four of us would work together and the real "magic" would come together. But even now, years later I have a card taped to my fridge that says:

"I'm a money magnet, I'm a money magnet, thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"