Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-06-2013, 11:09 PM
Sourcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadows
Its not a new level of honesty for me.

Sometimes I take no notice of the 'you' in posts, but sourcerer, you write so many posts seemingly telling me what I will discover today.

Why don't you just say 'I' and let me know what you are discovering about yourself? It's your journey that you're sharing and I appreciate it as that. But if you speak of self honesty, then you need to be able to speak as the 'I' by whom your honesty is most required. If you can't do that, then you are unable to lead others to self honesty x

The "you" here is a general speaking of Higher Self to humanity, through my personal interpretation. Remember, my posts aren't personally about "Meadows." The "Meadows" personality need not take anything it reads "personally" in an "telling me what I will discover" sense. None of these essays are "telling" anyone anything in that sense. No assumptions are made here that the "you" that I speak of doesn't really already know what it needs to know; I am simply offering insights to help the mind remember, and you yourself sometimes speak in a similar manner as I do, using generalities of speech. I am of firm conviction that all beings really "need" nothing I offer, and I deliberately choose this style because I realize that there are some seekers that appreciate it.

You do not realize here that I AM being self-honest here, as I am deliberately communicating and writing my essays in a particular type of style that I myself honestly LOVE and APPRECIATE to read from others of like mind. Also, my friend, I NEVER believe that I am "leading others to self-honesty." I cannot "lead" others. I am not the True Leader, but the Higher Self is. I am confident that it is indeed largely from the Higher Self "I" that these words essentially spring from. I will not alter my style in order to please "Meadows." Whatever may resonate with you, of course, accept as yours, and do not worry about the rest. Blessings, and my love to you.

Last edited by Sourcerer : 21-06-2013 at 01:01 AM.
Old 20-06-2013, 11:31 PM
Sourcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes of course there isn't truly a flow, that was just a metaphor, and truth can only be pointed to, as with the so called Tao, and yes I wasn't saying that this teaching is about latching, but still there is latching, its all so simple, we are all there Is, and that is all we truly need to know, if we truly realize this, all else will natrualy flow, or just be.

I admit it. There is still the apparent latching here. You bet. However, when it comes to "what we need to know," in practical human experience this attitude of sharing the message, "We are all there is" becomes very redundant and sometimes even highly unproductive when preached to each and every person in the same "one-prescription-for-all" manner.

All highly effective spiritual teachers have learned to use varying types of approaches when confronting different types of mindsets, for this is just how the Higher Self teaches the human personality mind. It teaches according to the "vibratory level" of the individual. Knowing this, sometimes I am inspired to use more classic "non-duality" talk in some cases, and other times I speak of "levels" and specifics, even occasionally sounding very "New Agey." But "Sourcerer" ain't important!

The message that "It is all so simple" is indeed essential here, yet realize that there are also other types of non-dual teaching approaches that may also be more effective at times than simply dishing out, "We are all that is. You are everything, blah blah blah," you see.
Old 20-06-2013, 11:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourcerer
I admit it. There is still the apparent latching here. You bet. However, when it comes to "what we need to know," in practical human experience this attitude of sharing the message, "We are all there is" becomes very redundant and sometimes even highly unproductive when preached to each and every person in the same "one-prescription-for-all" manner.

All highly effective spiritual teachers have learned to use varying types of approaches when confronting different types of mindsets, for this is just how the Higher Self teaches the human personality mind. It teaches according to the "vibratory level" of the individual. Knowing this, sometimes I am inspired to use more classic "non-duality" talk in some cases, and other times I speak of "levels" and specifics, even occasionally sounding very "New Agey." But "Sourcerer" ain't important!
I think you are doing a great job, and yes we all have our own way of presenting what we ourselves have experienced, all I am saying is we are already there, we just need to realize that, and even if we don't it doesn't matter, but yea, keep rocking on my friend.
Old 20-06-2013, 11:44 PM
Sourcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I think you are doing a great job, and yes we all have our own way of presenting what we ourselves have experienced, all I am saying is we are already there, we just need to realize that, and even if we don't it doesn't matter, but yea, keep rocking on my friend.

Oh, I had added another paragraph that I edited in... Well, that is a great part of why I enjoy speaking with you, Robert, as you are clearly one who truly does speak from direct inner experience of that which you share. Deep appreciation, brother.
Old 21-06-2013, 12:33 AM
Super Moderator
I totally agree with you about agendas! We do all have them. It can depend though, on whether the agenda we relate most to feeds the Egoic desires, or the Spirit's desires.
Old 21-06-2013, 12:36 AM
Sourcerer

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
I understand. Thanks for explaining! The funny thing is in day dreaming im so high in happiness actually doing it isnt as fun. I guess im a dreamer! Lol. I contemplated my desires since making my initial post as i drove today. I feel my focus is realy on being happy and care free. What im actually doing is secondary.

Excellent, brother. "I feel my focus is really on being happy...doing is secondary." YES!!!!!
Old 21-06-2013, 12:39 AM
Sourcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I totally agree with you about agendas! We do all have them. It can depend though, on whether the agenda we relate most to feeds the Egoic desires, or the Spirit's desires.

You bet, sister! Thank you.
Old 21-06-2013, 12:41 AM
Super Moderator
...Sista....hahaha! (lots of people get that wrong) LOL
Even though I always was a tomboy!
Old 21-06-2013, 12:47 AM
Sourcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
...Sista....hahaha! (lots of people get that wrong) LOL
Even though I always was a tomboy!

Yes, I had corrected it before you responded back, realizing you were female. Bless you, sista!
Old 21-06-2013, 05:59 AM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourcerer
The "you" here is a general speaking of Higher Self to humanity, through my personal interpretation. Remember, my posts aren't personally about "Meadows." The "Meadows" personality need not take anything it reads "personally" in an "telling me what I will discover" sense. None of these essays are "telling" anyone anything in that sense. No assumptions are made here that the "you" that I speak of doesn't really already know what it needs to know; I am simply offering insights to help the mind remember, and you yourself sometimes speak in a similar manner as I do, using generalities of speech. I am of firm conviction that all beings really "need" nothing I offer, and I deliberately choose this style because I realize that there are some seekers that appreciate it.

You do not realize here that I AM being self-honest here, as I am deliberately communicating and writing my essays in a particular type of style that I myself honestly LOVE and APPRECIATE to read from others of like mind. Also, my friend, I NEVER believe that I am "leading others to self-honesty." I cannot "lead" others. I am not the True Leader, but the Higher Self is. I am confident that it is indeed largely from the Higher Self "I" that these words essentially spring from. I will not alter my style in order to please "Meadows." Whatever may resonate with you, of course, accept as yours, and do not worry about the rest. Blessings, and my love to you.

For me personally, I would simply want your writing to be shorter. It is positive that you realise that you cannot lead people (many don't). And I appreciate that you like the yoda speak and this is why you choose to express yourself this way.

Being straightforwardly honest (as I speak), there are holes in some of the theories you speak about. So I believe that the essence of what you say does come from that deep connection we have. But you fill in the gaps with the mind and logic etc. So always, whatever you write has work to be done to distill it - then the posts might become shorter - not for me - but because hopefully you will simplify what you feel from 'source'.

When people speak as teachers (which is the role you put yourself in speaking as you do), I do test that to see what ego is hiding behind it. I've looked at many of your posts and never felt the need. But speaking of self honesty, for me, requires a person to share some to exemplify it. This you have done without the angry ego that has lay behind the wannabe teachers that have gone before you.

You are young and I'm old I think, so thank you and I wish you well on your journey of discovery x