Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 08-05-2012, 07:54 PM
Deactivated Account

re- charging your crystals

I found this info about re- charging your crystals in the archives, I had to dust it off, lol ! It is from kundalini, a very knowledgeable member who unfortunately hasn't been here in ages.He had a wealth of information on many topics.

There are various ways that people cleanse their crystals so I will just note the simplest ones down here:

1. Just simply hold your crystal under running water and ask your higher power to cleanse the crystal completely of negative energy and to fill it with positive energy. Hold under the tap for between two-four minutes. You can also aid this process by visualising the negative energy swirling down the plughole and positive energy from above flowing into the crystal.

2. Plant your crystal in some earth, either in the garden or if this is not possible, a plant pot with soil and leave in there for a few days. The earth is said to recharge crystals.

3. Place your crystal in a cup of water and leave in the windowsill for a day. Should it be sunny, this will also have the added benefit of contributing the energy of the sunlight into the crystal as well as the water releasing the negative energy. However, please be aware that some crystals can get damaged if left in sunlight and/or water for any period of time. One crystal in particular which will damage if left in sunlight is the Amethsyt crystal.

Thank you kundalini !

I hope this helps you.
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 08-05-2012, 08:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
It is also a good idea to sleep with the stone under your pillow (at least in the start) to get your energies aligned, this will help you to better access what you want out of the stone.

Thanks for this suggestion , now I just have to figure out which crystal and what I want

Expect Miracles !

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:09 AM.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:23 PM
Quagmire

My intuition tells me that the moonlight is excellent for creativity so to recharge your stones plant them near a tree overnight and ask the faeries to bless them.

About writing, the art is to just let the words come to you. If you try to push them forward there is a chance that you will just push them further away. So just relax and write when you feel like it instead of when you feel like you have to. If you can do this I am sure you will find writing more easy and more productive. So it is about trusting the cosmos that it will provide you with the words you need, so there is no need to go look for them. This is how a masterpiece is recieved (produced).
Old 08-05-2012, 08:24 PM
GNE

Glad to read that the running water method is recommended to cleanse and re-charge crystals.
I used to do it to every crystal a while ago, but stopped since I felt it wasn't working well enough. I started to overthink about it and was afraid that the chemicals from the tap water were causing more harm then good to the crystal's energy.

I will try again this time with more visualization like the info you wrote said.

Now that it's warmer outside where I am, I will bury crystals that I want re-charged/cleansed into the ground for a 24 hours.

I did leave my moonstone out in the "super moon"'s light a couple days ago and when I woke up it was missing (just fell off the small ledge I had it on), but I was afraid the morning newspaper delivery person took it! ha

And when I said multiple times: "today is going to be an exceptionally creative day for me ! I will have an unlimited number of imaginative and creative thoughts flowing to me " as you said, I already began to feel better about creating.
I do believe that the thoughts we think are just as power as what we say.

I'll now go cleanse and charge my crystals so I can program them for creative inspiration.
Thanks for all the info!
Old 08-05-2012, 08:26 PM
Master
Orange Kyanite or Tangerine quartz came to mind x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:28 PM
GNE

And - I see what you're saying about moonlight. It feels more "right" to me aswell. Moon just links to the artistic side of things better then the sun in my opinion.
Though I plan to bury the stones for an entire day and night to make sure they get both energies.

And I agree with what you said about writing. I always used to tell myself or friends(who were also trying to write) the same thing you said.
Not to force the words out.
Just ever since my "writer's block" lasted longer then usual (maybe a couple days usually if ever. But this time it was going on a couple months), I started to panic and go against all my "rules". Trying to force myself to work or "fix" the problem, and thats where the frustration came in, which produced the negative "I have no ideas!" thoughts, which grew into this problem now 7-8 months later.

I must trust the universe once more. It always provides!

Old 08-05-2012, 08:29 PM
GNE

Topaz -- I did read that topaz itself could also work for inspiring new ideas?
Orange kyanite or tangerine quartz you say?
I have blue kyanite (was expensive though...not looking forward to having to buy an orange. lol)

Seems like the orange - Sacral Chakra is related to creativity then?
perhaps I also have a blockage there and should work on unblocking that with orange stones?
Old 08-05-2012, 08:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GNE
Topaz -- I did read that topaz itself could also work for inspiring new ideas?
Orange kyanite or tangerine quartz you say?
I have blue kyanite (was expensive though...not looking forward to having to buy an orange. lol)

Really at the end of the day use your intuition , see which crystal will jump out at you .

Orange and yellow crystals are fantastic and even a clear quartz to energise yourself and focus x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:35 PM
Quagmire

I get the sense that you already have enough stones and that you should start by just focusing on them. You know what they say about too many cooks...
Old 08-05-2012, 08:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
You know what they say about too many cooks...

Too many cooks, will provide you with a delicous buffet of treats !

Expect Miracles !