Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 22-12-2017, 12:27 AM
Seeker

Help with Love Reading

Hey, I'm new here. I've been studying tarot for about two years now and just started learning reversals.

I met a guy online in April, then he moved to where I live In August. We were just friends, after hanging out with and getting to know him I began to develop feelings for me. He told me a month ago that he wanted to start dating. I decided to reveal my feelings for him and he just wanted to be friend but said we have a very strong friendship -___-. I'm still in denial and I still have hope that he will grow feelings for me and something will happen to between us.

I asked the tarot, "will i ever be his girlfriend?"
Two of wands/ Strength Rx/ Knight of Cups Rx

I think the answer is a "Yes". The Two of Wands represents that I do have a choice if I want to manifest this, but the Strength Rx and Knights of Cups Rx is stopping me fro making this happen. The Strength Rx signifies my low -self esteem and lack of confidence in myself. I believe I'm embodying the Knight of Cups reversed feeling the rejection and being emotional unbalance about the situation. Also, the Strength Rx compliments it because it shows I'm not able to tame them.
I think the tarot communicating is once I learn to love and have confidence in myself this can happen.

What is your interpretation and is it a Yes or No? I love to hear your point of view.
Old 22-12-2017, 01:32 AM
Master
It does feel like a yes. Strength RX and Knight of cups Rx could mean one partner might draw energy from another. Maybe one partner is in awe of someone's material comforts and stability and so they could depend on them for those very comforts they admire.
Just my two cents on this.
Old 22-12-2017, 04:11 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
It does feel like a yes. Strength RX and Knight of cups Rx could mean one partner might draw energy from another. Maybe one partner is in awe of someone's material comforts and stability and so they could depend on them for those very comforts they admire.
Just my two cents on this.

Thanks, angelic star

I would say he would draw energy from me based on his circumstances. Can you please elaborate a little about the Strength Rx and Knight of Cups Rx. I always had trouble interpreting the Strength card, does it stand for co-dependency upright and reversed?