Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 06-09-2017, 02:58 AM
Master
An AMAZING Synchronicity!

Something just happened to me which has shaken me to my very core.

Last night, I was on ebay, looking at rudraksha bracelets, seeking to replace the one I had which broke.

I looked through them all, but they were either too big, too small, too fancy and not the same as the one I had...just plain 11mm panch mukh, rudraksha.

So, I turned my attentions towards silver bangles in the same category and I looked through them all and one grabbed my whole attention.

It was quite unusual and it had: ॐ नमः शिवाय engraved upon it, with a lotus flower at each end, surrounded by an intricate design.

I was going to purchase it, but I thought to myself "no, I'll hold off and if I still want it in a week, I'll get it then".

So, I was out shopping today and I dropped into the small, Salvation Army charity op-shop I go into every so often to check their CD's and books to see if there is anything 'spiritual' that I may find uplifting.

I found a CD of Himalayan Chants which I got and I also found a book on Zen Buddhism...I thought "now that's pretty cool!" and I proceeded to the checkout with those two items.

As I waited at the register, there was a basket of silver bangles on the counter and my attention was drawn to it...and what did I see? on top of that pile of bangles, was exactly the same bangle I saw on ebay last night!

Exactly the same!

It had ॐ नमः शिवाय engraved upon it, with a lotus flower at each end, surrounded by an intricate design. It was $10.

As soon as I saw it...as soon as I realised what was happening, I started to climax physically...I was having an "o" right then and there, in the op-shop and I was like "nooo...not now!...don't do this to me!" lol

I quickly paid for the books, bought that bangle as well and rushed out of the store to the privacy of my car where I just let it all go and went into bliss.

Om Namah Shivay.
Old 06-09-2017, 06:36 AM
Knower

Lol. The world of synchrocities has
to be one of the most intriguing aspects
of the Spiritual realm.

Haven't yet had the pleasure
of having such an intense
physical reaction. Someday. (:

I will say, they are extremely powerful.
Whenever I'm hard pressed for answers
that I would never get otherwise, they
always seemed to surface in the strangest
of places.

I would look at tiles on floors - and color
variants would form images that my
being could decode. I'd look at abstract
images on blankets & again the answers
would form. Clouds, clocks, randomly
find music on Spotify that would
explain /depict a situation in a
crystal clear format.